Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:05 pm
"Hmm... good enough reason for me." She said, smiling at him.
Lilli stopped suddenly, hearing something.
She pulled Tuesday with her, crouching behind a bush.
It was an elk, male, and considerably large.
"That one.. looks nice." Lilli said, her eyes were a smoldering black. They were still shifting from not eating.
Lilli let go of his hand.
"I'll get it." She said, "You stay here."
Lilli leaped out of the bushes, ambushing the animal.
She quickly, but carefully broke it's neck, killing it instantly.
The elk fell to the forest ground with a heavy thud.

Lilli's fangs protruded. She leaned in over the animal.
[Time lapse of like.. 5 minutes... I'm too lazy too write her feeding off the animal.. HAha...]

Lilli wiped the blood from her mouth, her fangs retracted. Her eyes were shifting from black to their original greyish blue.
"I'm done." Lilli said, walking back to Tuesday. He stood, leaning against a tree.
"Let's go back. Well.. Unless you want to go hunt.. I'm perfectly fine with that... But it'd probably be best to do it at night, huh?" Lilli asked him.
She took his hand again, and waited for his answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"No...It's fine. I'll just get something quick." He said.
"Just stay here...Okay?" He asked, she nodded.
"I'll be back soon." He said and kissed her lightly before running into the forest.

[[Lalalala]]

Tuesday finally came into view of a small cottage. He could hear the faint cry of a child. A grin flashed across his face as he ran to the door. He beat it down with his fist, breaking the hinges. There was a wife, cooking. She dropped her pan. The child suddenly stopped crying.
BAM! went a shot gun. It had grazed Tuesday's side. He turned around. There was a shocked, fat man standing behind him with a shotgun. He grabed the gun and bent it in half. Then threw it to the side. He punched the man, square in the chest. He flew a couple feet back. Suddenly the child started screaming. Tuesday whipped around and grabbed her. He broke her neck and her screaming turned into a faint cry, caught in her throat.
With the child he set off, opposite of the direction he came.

[[Then he eats and comes back.]]

Tuesday came in sight of Lilli. He saw her and wiped his mouth, afraid that he might've missed some blood.
"All done." He said, walking the space between them.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Lilli had sat down on a fallen log as she waited for Tuesday to return.
She's been thinking about her childhood. And how it might have been different if she, Rosalie and Ben hadn't been changed.. how their lives would have been different.
Lilli looked up when she heard Tuesday's voice.
"All done." He said, walking towards her.
She got off the log.
"Okay. Let's go back then..." Lilli said, taking his hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"So...Leave you alone for the rest of the day?" He asked as they were walking back.
"To, you know, make a decision?" He added.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:46 pm
Lilli sighed.
"Well... I guess so..." She said, shrugging.
[Time lapse... of however long it takes to get back... lmfao. xd ]

Lilli stopped when they reached the front door.
She turned toward him, and hugged him tightly.
Lilli kissed him softly.
After a minute or so, she pulled away.
"I'll see you tonight. I'll come find you. Be in your room." She said.
Lilli opened the front door, and went inside, leaving it open for Tuesday.
Lilli headed up the stairs, to her room.
She stopped infront of Klaash's instead.
She knocked lightly on his door.
"Klaash, It's Lilli, I need to tell you something..." Lilli said, and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:51 pm
[[LE GASPETH! The suspence!]]

Tuesday sighed and walked in the manor.
Everyone had retreated to their own corners while they were gone. Tuesday decided to take a nap. He walked to his room and shut the door behind him. He threw himself on the bed, hiding beneath the blankets.
He soon fell asleep.

[[Lala I'm gunna go now. Ily Kya-Chan.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:44 pm
((Oh! Um, I'm sorry for being gone!! >< Busy and my internet was screwy X_X Anyways...I guess I'll just continue ))

Angel finally reached the hallway with all the bed rooms, she could see one or two people through the opened doors on their rooms. The hallway was illuminated with candles, and a somewhat creepy darkness loomed there. Angel, for some reason, remembered a memory she had, a faint one though. The memory of her running through a forest with a light, the night of the incident...

Angel shook her head, she promised herself she would never remember it, but the darkness reminded her of it. She finally reached her door and opened it. She walked inside, untied her cloak, and put it on a hanger. She sighed, and she was beginning to close her eye, but they suddenly sprung open. She walked to the other side of the room and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were a little dark, and red. She then turned to her right and walked to the side of her bed, where she laid down and closed her eyes.

((Any available RP'ers left? O: Angel has been alone for a long long time! (: And I can wake her up easily! :3 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm
[Kyoiya is...? Lmao Sleeping I think.. xd ]

Kyoiya awoke. He got out of his bed and went to the window.
It was about midday.
"Damn.. I slept for a really long time." He said, laughing to himself.
Kyoiya quickly got dressed, and put his shoes on, then headed out of his room.
Once he got to the dining hall, he saw Bou and Chiharu. Talking?
That was surprising. And the fact they weren't killing eachother.
Kyoiya approached them, stopping next to Bou.
"Hey." He said, sitting down.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Bou smiled as Kyoiya sat.
"Hello." She said and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

[[LAWL. Abi-Tan needs to get online. D:< Well...I'm gonna go again. I need to beat a couple bosses on Kingdom Hearts.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 pm
Kyoiya smiled.
"So were you two talking? Or just sitting around?" Kyoiya asked.
The both of them seemed to be more than just bored.
Kyoiya blushed as Chiharu stared at him.
To be honest, Chiharu was quite a temptation. But he wasn't going to mess around with her only to lose Bou.
Kyoiya took Bou's hand under the table. He squeezed it softly.
He leaned toward her, his lips next to her ear.
"I love you." He whispered softly.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:40 pm
[[Ori, Abi-tan probably can't get on... She's probably packing to leave tomorrow. She's going ot be gone for 5 days... D: I know. Sad Day.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Klara had woken up in her own room the night before.
She knew she had fallen asleep in Ben’s room but didn’t give it a second thought when she found herself in her room tucked securely under her blankets. She knew Ben had carried her.
Now she was out on her rooms balconey. She gazed down at the world she was so frightened of. The outside world. Ever since she was attacked, Klara almost hyperventilated at the very thought of stepping outside of the Manor again.
No, This would be closest to outside she would ever get for some time. She shivered. Even the baconey was a little daunting to her. Looking down at the scenery in front of her was like looking at a painting, it was beautiful but that’s all it was, she couldn’t reach out and touch it. Klara let out the air she was holding in her lungs, and absent-mindedly rested her chin in her hands and leaned on the edge of the railing.
Nobu was on her mind. I wonder if Nobu’s doing any better today

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm
[[ LUL. Guess what, after five days, I'm back for two, then another week! >D LOL. It'll like, die. xD ]]

Melanni exchanged looks with Klaash, then she continued writing, giving him the "okay". He arose from the chair at his desk and walked over to the door, opening it enough for him to slip out into the hallway and look Lilli right in the eyes. He actually looked kinda happy, not insanely, but not in anyway gloomy like he was a while ago, when Toshi died. "What is it, Lilli, you okay?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 pm
Bou ignored Kyoiya's soft, 'I love you', and answered his question.
"Well..Lilli and Miyuki were here...Then they left. And we're just sitting and talking I guess." Bou hadn't been able to talk to Chiharu.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 pm
Lilli nodded, looking back into his eyes.
This was going to be difficult.
"Yes, I'm fine." Lilli said, smiling.
"I really need to talk to you." Lilli said, taking him into her room.
Lilli sat him down in an arm chair, she sat across from him.
Lilli sighed, already feeling tears come to her eyes.
"Klaash, since what happened, with us being burned.. I've realized.. that there really isn't any hope left for us." Lilli paused, tears now streamed down her face.
"Don't take it the wrong way. I still love you.. more than I'm able to express... and the love is so strong... I really can't see you get hurt anymore. I don't want to cause you physical pain that you don't need." Lilli said.
She wiped away her tears. More still came.
"I think it would be best if we stopped... physically showing our love for each other. You need to love and take care of Melanni... and I.. I need to move on. I can't have you. I had my chance." Lilli said. She was on the verge of breaking down into sobbing.
-----

Kyoiya frowned at her ignoring him saying he loved her.
"Ah.. okay... Well what were you two talking about?" Kyoiya asked.
Chiharu, who still had her eyes fixed on Kyoiya's face, chimed in.
"Nothing. We weren't even speaking. Just sitting here." Chiharu said, exhaling deeply.
Chiharu looked down at the table. She scratched her head.
"Well okay then..." Kyoiya said.
Obviously having Bou and Chiharu together wasn't a good idea.
At least they weren't at each other's throats; killing eachother.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games