Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Lenon jumped out of a puddle and ran over to where
Susumu and Oroami were.

"Don't just sit there! Do something!"
He screamed at Susumu.
"Help me bring him to the hospital."

Lenon reached over and attempted to pick
up Oroami.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:23 pm
Susumu gets up and walks over to Oroami and takes a knee once again this time face to face with him. she lifts his chin with her finger and looks into his eyes. "Oroami??" she says softly  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Oroami gripped his head the voice continued to ring, his eyes pure black he looked at Susumu, unable to see her clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:33 pm
"No lenon! Our medicine cannot do a thing for him, he must overcome this on his own will" Susumu leans her forehead up against Oroami's and runs her hand through his hair. She grabs onto the back of his head and gives him a sirene and soft kiss.  

Eris5

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 pm
Lenon removes his hands from Oroami and
retreats back a few steps.

-Should I be here?-
[You can't do anything else, so probably not.
You can always come back.]

Lenon walks out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:37 pm
The Sanbi's face started to be seen from Oroami's own, the blue chakra florming around him, trying to hold it back Oroami fainted. His wings rested on the ground, his heart occasionally skipping beats.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:40 pm
Susumu makes a couple of handseals and places her hand on Oroami's chest regulating his heartbeat Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart thrust skill) " WAKE UP OROAMI!" She yells, tears forming in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Oroami still slept, but heis heart rate returned to normal, his breathing was weak, but it got slightly stronger with each passing second.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:47 pm
"Oroami I love you don't you dare let these powers take you over. I know you can overcome them!" Susumu leans her forehead against Oroami's holding tightly onto the back of his head. "LOOK AT ME OROAMI, Remember who you are, you do have something to fight for."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Oroami slightly opened his eyes, they began to change from Red to black.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 pm
Susumu grips tightly onto the back of his head as the tears start pouring from her eyes, "oroami, I love you" she says while making sure his heart rate, temperature ,and breathing rate remain regular.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:03 pm
Oroami began to wake even more, his eyes now swithching at a slower rate.  

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:19 pm
Susumu hugs onto oroami tight and kisses his cheek she draws out a vile of medicine which will soothe his pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm
When Oroami finally could see straight he stared at Susumu, in hysteria thinking it was his cousin's fiance Sei ikioi. When he finally noticed it was Susumu, he held her close, retracting his wings back into his back, and bleeding slightly.  

Havok-Trance

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Rahenno looked over to all the commotion that broke his train of thought, man poor Oroami, i wish i could help. He thought to himself watching what would happen.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games