Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Sorcam noticed the lack of sand when Rahenno's jutsu blew it away. He jumped on top of the wall, where he flashed a handseal, and it moved around Rahenno to behind the girl, and created a small circle so that the woman couldn't escape very easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:41 pm
Sen of the WInd
((Ok explanation- I used kawari no jutsu and substituted with my secondary puppet appearing inside of the puppet whoa ttacked Rahenno earlier all the way back by the tree. I exited the puppet then strode away.))

(But how is that possible with a barrier around you? Substitution isn't teleportation its speed.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:46 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Some of the files were swiped from the girls hands before she could take them. "I wont allow someone to be little the cloud name, even if i'm no longer a cloud shinobi." Most of the files were uchiha, including his own and grabbing them for a few reasons. He unsheathed Severus and used wind to blow the sandstorm from the area. He moved away before rehanno could make the move on her so that he was at a safe distance. "He would not interfere with the fight, but he would not let her take certain files among them.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:46 pm

((Look at all the ooc. I applied for guild police. I am pretty sure I will be rejected at least 5 times before I can get it right.))

o Apollo i

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:14 pm
((Ok, heere the problem. For one Lenon. I posted, then you posted, then rahenno posted, then YOU POSTED AGAIN. Hello my post, you kinda just skipped over my turn

Another thing, jedi...hello there a big fricken sand storm around me and Rahenno. How are you able to know where am I, find me instantly, grab my hand, steal files from me, blow away my sand storm, and move away. With all that going on, and all before I could even counter. the second you stepped in the sand i would have sensed you and be able to counter it. So im simple ignoring both your posts))

Norai drew her bow and held it up in defense, she gripped it and a blade flipped out and caught the end of the staff. Which by the time the two weapons hit she already cleaned out the cabinet. "Well thank you for your hospitality, but I got all I needed." Norai said as she parried the staff and jumped back out of the rubble of the destroyed office and dashed off with unholy speed with ALL the files.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Rahenno smiled as she dashed away with the files. I have her scent memorized, she won't get far. He turned to the direction she went off to. "I'll go after her." He said just loud enough so anyone around him could hear him.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Angel was sitting in one of the trees. The place was a mess. It was possible that he could help, but he was not sure if he would. He was a little lazy, and definitely not a worker.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm
{...i didnt grab her hand }  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm

((Why not, she seems like she might be a looker. LOL))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm
Rahenno then had second thoughts. "If she has the files of cloud she'll be back. I'll get her then." He said to himself put his staff back on his back and heading to the gates.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

{ignoring that.}
Jedi sprouted wings and flew from the building.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:48 pm
jedimastersonic
{...i didnt grab her hand }

((My bad you just grabbed stuff out of my hand, ether way I still ignore your post...also why would I be back?))  

Nikki-Xion14

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm
{nah i realized that i messed up after you posted.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
(Just a thought that since you know everything about each cloud shinobi, you'd tryed to take us out.)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:04 pm

((She is probably on a recon mission. She didn't have to do much though.))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games