Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm
((Uh, I rolled forward into the attack and blasted an A-rank jutsu into your clone's chest. Rolling forward means that both of the blades would have missed, and the A rank would at least knocked your clone away, if not dispelling it.
Edit: Sorry, missed your question. You said it was angling in from my left arm, so rolling forward *not leaning* would have moved me out of the way.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm
{it blew a whole in the chest but it's bone so it can reform.}  

Carbon-kazuma

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 pm
{i'll redo that part if you want.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Ronnel grinned weakly as the bones stabbed into his body. He had shifted enough that the spike aimed for his heart had stabbed into his lung, but now his mouth was frothing with blood. He fell backwards off the clones bone spikes, and gasped out.
"You'd...bet.....better....finish me.....off bone.....man...... and please....at least have.....the decency....to do it personally....." Blood burst out of his lips with every word.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:44 pm
"Sorry kid, maybe i got a little carried a away." He said with a smile, then the smile left him as Ken swung and cut off his head. he then took the body and sealed it in a scroll. "I might be able to use that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm
((Wow, congrats man! You just got...oh crap. You just got all of the jounin and above Sunaton (Sand jutsu) ALL the Earth jutsu, all medical jutsu from Jounin up, same for wind. All of them are in scrolls on my RPC's body. HAhahaa, I didn't read your offer of redoing it until after I was dead. Oh, and remembered: You have the scrolls for both of Suna's taijutsu styles, I stole them for my apprentice.
@Edgar: Sorry bud, but you'll have to find a new teacher, this sensei just got axed. I suggest going to Kumo, Inuzaka's can be found there.))
As the blade flashed down, Ronnel's showing eye leaked out a single tear.
"I failed Suna once again..this is fitting." The blade sank into his neck, and Ronnel no Tenshi no Yamanaka sank into oblivion.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin looked to syn and sen. "Syn, count on a third." He just recently joined the akatsuki, and now he would assist them if needed. Kenshin took his 8 swords and combined them into 8 again then putting it in his holder as he walked away from the blood stained ground he'd just created.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:04 pm
Kashiim shrugged off Reiko's and Yokai's hands. "Geez, look for some information and I get half the damn organization." Kashiim flashed through multiple handsigns as the sand in his gourd began to slither over his body. Kashiim had flashed through a total of three jutsus worth of handsigns. As the sand continued to flow over his clothing and skin, some sand dropped onto a nearby rock. Within a second the rock had disintegrated to sand. "Now," Kashiim began. "Do you really want to do this?" His wings fluttered a bit, throwing a feathers into the wind and around the gates, due to the way his wings were fluttering.

(BTW You guys wouldn't know I have a lesser, cause the only person who actually KNEW died about three minutes later...look back to the whole golem incident.) (Wait a second, does sharingan see chakra...or at least the difference?)

(Jutsus used:

Suna no Yoroi (Sand Armor):
Description: The user creates a thin, although durable, armour of sand around the their body by making the sand stick to their skin and clothes and then hardening it. How long the user can remain with the Sand Armour depends on their chakra strength. The strength also depends on the user's abilities, and can eventually be as strong as steel.

Panku Suna no Yoroi (Bursting Sand Armour) :
Description: This is an improved version of the sand armour. Instead of simply blocking damage from affecting the users body the armour now actually ‘fights back’. When a blow against the armour is struck instead of simply cracking the armour bursts outward sending sharp shards of concentrated sand directly back at the attacker. The user has no control over how the shards fly but it is extremely difficult and dangerous to attack a person using this skill unless done from a distance.

Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay):
Description: A more advanced version of the parasite sand and far more dangerous. When the sands of decay touch something, they begin to eat it away like an acid. The chemical reactions in living organisms slow down this process but non-organic objects are quickly eaten away. The sand does not simply eat away at what it touches but actually continues to spread slowly along whatever it is currently devouring. Submersion in water will stop this spread immediately.)

(Now for the jutsu count:
(K, so I is a 1 year vet, which means I add on 25 jutsu to the kage amount of chakra, which gives me a grand total of 135 jutsu for me to use. Whoot)
135-3=132 jutsus left

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu -1 = 84 gennin jutsu left
70 Chuunin Jutsu -1 = 69 chuunin jutsus left
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu -1 = 34 s-rank jutsus left)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:41 pm
User Image

"Looks like I can never leave this place without someone getting killed."

*Called a voice, about 20-30 feet behind the group of people was Hanzo standing there. The sun was coming down behind Hanzo, his body appeared to be a black figure in the distance with the sun setting in the background.*

"Listen intruders leave now before I'm forced to kill you."

*Hanzo activated his sharingan.*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 pm
(If you think about it, it would be more than two...from what you see....it would be at least three...)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 pm
Two figures, one wrapped in a trench coat, walked out through the village gaes. The first one, leading the way, bowed to Kashiim and Hanzo, as well as deeply bowing to Reiko and Detachi. The two hurried out from the gates, avoiding being caught up in the situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Two figures, one wrapped in a trench coat, walked out through the village gaes. The first one, leading the way, bowed to Kashiim and Hanzo, as well as deeply bowing to Reiko and Detachi ( Hey I'm a Sannin too, I was runner-up for hokage and sannin before detachi? crying ). The two hurried out from the gates, avoiding being caught up in the situation.

Dark-Ninja70

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 pm
((Dude, it's a clone. Also, notice that it bowed deeper to the Hokage than to the Kazekage...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm
BICTH
(Don't highlight stuff if you think it might be offensive.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games