Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:24 am
Kessaris looked up to Kendal and only nodded. ~Must be talking about the Guildmaster. I'll kill him myself.~ "You're welcome. Now I'm kinda busy looking for Riko in this mess. I think I have a plan to fix her, but I need to go to Alloy in a minute, depending on where she is for now and..." Another wave of aura hit and he looks at the ground noticing the population had nearly increased by half it's own. "These people are from Silicia. What the hell are they doing here?"

~~~

"I was actually beginning to miss you Keliah." Alastor said. "Honestly. I was going to come and look for you, but I lost your signature and picked up Amara in the meantime." Only sincerity laced his words. "Besides, you're the only one that can think their way out of a fight. I just think of the bigger picture."

"Fine." Nas said almost as uncaring as ever. "It appears you'll do a better job than I did. After Nephilis took my name and ran it through the mud, revenue went down and so did population. Shares were lost...it all went to hell because of him."

"Seems like we all hate the man huh? Either way, the plan is this. Now that we have stupid under control, we should make her craft a diamond that can power our very own Bind Cannon. the one in Alloy charges after each shot. After we get her to do that, we'll send her to Tenshu to make a peace offering, followed by an army of sorts now that we control two nations. Then once she's there, she takes Neph's aura and Yumiko, our little shapeshifter shifts to Samara to comfort him, oly to stab him in the back."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 am
Lilium stared, with a sudden seriousness, at Chelan "Chelan time is of the essence we must activate the dragon tear inside you" she said gripping the girl's shoulders. Chelan just nodded slowly. "Are you ready?" Lilium asked letting go and all signs of ergency gone.

CHelan's eye became determined. "Yes".."

"Good". Lilium spun facing away from Chelan. She clenched her fist and rose it above her head. "Dragon Fist" she cried and brought it down. Her ar froze as if she had hit somethin midway. THere was a humming noise that began top crescendo. The world they were in melted away in a cool mist.

Chelan covered her eyes as a cool wind whipped her hair back. When she could see again she saw that they were standing now on top of a body of water. It was rather large but there was no land at the end. Only darkness. SUddenly small lights like start touched the darkness but only briefly. "Where are we" she asked.

Lilium turned around the glow in her eyes fading. THis..is the Dragon's Cove" she sid simply. "THis is where time and space can stop so while we are here you can hone your skills without much time passing on earth" Lilium turned and began gliding gracefully over the water. SHe spun around then faced Chelan. "Become the water serpent" she said.

Chelan blinked for a moment then remebered that time still was moving even if it asn't as quickly as before. "Ok" CHelan clenched both of her fist calling on the water. It didn't move. SHe blinekd and tried again. This time her eyes changed to reptile slits. She let go and was breathing heavily. She looked questioningly at the water.

"The water here is different" Lilium said. "If you can control it here you can manipulate water on a larger scale on earth. You may learn to control the tidal wave that you try so desperately not to unleash" Lilium spun gracefully. "Try again" she said while still in motion

Chelan spread her feet for a stronger stance and tried again. THis time the water reacted somewhat. SHe growled and the water exploded and fell back down. THe pool rippled.

Lilium stopped glidding. "What it took me weeks to master you must learn today or tomorrow" Lilium faced the girl now. "This isn't the approach hat I can use with you. Chelan you must find the Dragon's Tear within yourself first. I did it the opposite way myself, first I called upon the power and the tear revealed itself. But you are unique"

Chelan sighed. "I don't know how" she said dropping her fists.

"Then the water will teach you" Lilium said.

With that the water seemed to roar up. It took the shape of a dragon and seemed to peer into Chelan. Chelan's eyes widened. The dragon roar and shot at her devourering her. Everything went white. Chelan oepened her eyes it was dark around her as if she was at the pools edge. THere was one light. The darkness was suffocating.

Lilium looked at Chelan waiting. THe girl was in a tear drop shaped orb. "If she does no find the tear. It will shatter killing her goodnss" Lilium said to herself as she sat hoping CHelan would succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilith sat up. She gasped for air. Lilith turned. She was somewhere but she didn't know where. "WHat happened to Chelan" she said aloud to no one in perticular. Lilith sat up feeling dizzy. "Whoa that was too fast" she said clutching her head.

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am
Keliah looked over to Wyatt when he was going to attack, then smirked. She looked at Alastor through Amara's sensual eyes. "Sounds like a plan..." she said. "And If I were you Alastor, I wouldnt underestimate her...s**t can come back to haunt you, but I do remember there's a crystal already here" she said to him. "We can use that one. Who's going to stop us?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm
Yumiko sighed and sat down, crossing her legs. "I had a family once... but they were killed by the original rulers of Tenshu. My husband and my son were killed. My daughter lived only long enough to have her daughter. You know her. Riko? Well thats not her real name but her fake brother gave it to her as protection." She whispered silently, thinking a little as she watched things happen through 's eyes.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm
"And that's the little quick thinking beauty I remember." Alastor complimented as he looked over the ocean. "If there is one here, what's stopping us from getting it? Let's go. And someone, please get a lockdown on Lorna. I don't want her near any glass, sand or even plastic. Nothing but cold metal." His eyes roll to Nas, then back to Amara, seeing Keliah within her. "I suppose we should chart the attack plans on Tenshu once we get the crystal."

~~~

~I'm sorry, but I'll have you know, I'm from L'eausis where my daughter is ruler. So if you lost your family, I can't help that. And as for Riko, she's in good hands. Kessaris isn't the whelp he used to be.~ Nephilis proceeds forward, directing Rydia to her new quarters. "This is the guest room. It's...better than my room...where's the interior decorators?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm
Her hair blew in the wind. She nodded. "Well as for as Tenshu, we need to go to Alloy first" she said. "ONce we get there, will can fuse together that crystal, located under the ground...wow...Amara has a great power...I can feel it, anyways, we'll fuse it together, shoot it over Tenshu, canceling all aura and absorbing all of it at the same time. I'll have Lorna to construct negation crystals so we can not have our own aura's absorbed" she said. "Nas....get Lorna" she said, as she snapped her fingers, shattering the diamond prizm around him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm
"As i don't believe you. Kessaris doesn't have a clue of what he is doing. Well if you don't mind, I want your body so either make this easy or hard." Yumiko stood up, stretching. Your Rorscach son aren't you? You don't remember me? The beautiful girl that Killian always pushed back into the house? I was the same age as you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 pm
~You ring a bell, Yumiko.~ Nephilis replied to her. ~Vaguely, I can remember seeing you, but I was born more than 70 years ago. I became a Celestial and had my memory wiped to keep to my tasks so remembering you isn't really my perrogative. Getting you out is. Now, with the control I have over aura and my mind, I can force you out or you can leave...you're choice.~

~~~

Alastor nods and looks forward to Lorna's main buidling. "The tower is leaning...anyway, you do that. I'm going to go figure out an effective way to finally put Evermore out of my misery. When you're ready, I'll be ready, but until then, goodbye." He turns from Keliah and begins to walk to the tower that over looked everything on the bay. In his mind brewed a plan that roared like a storm, it's repercussions like a hurricane.

~~~

"Forget it." Kessaris looks at the bulb and teleports inside of it, instantly getting a read on Riko's extremely faint aura signature. Like a bloodhound, he begins to move closer to it as the signature becomes stronger and stronger. "I know you're here Riko...I can feel you..."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 pm
"Nice try... I'm like a virus... You can't get rid of me... Well I was born the exact same time as you." Yumiko stated, stretching. "Just wait. I'll come back to bite you in the a**, Nephilis Evermore. You and your two daughters. What happened to your wife? What was her name?"

~~~

Riko moaned, her eyes fluttering open as she put her hand to her head. She was not on the bed, but on what seemed to be the floor of her bathroom with shards of glass all over. They had cut her arms badly and blood stained the floor indefinitely.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Wyatt sighed and turned away he knew Keliah could reestablish control on him and Lorna if she wanted to he knew he would have to leave fast to warn the others of the impending attack against Nephilis and Alloy. "I have to hurry" He said. He started to walk away he went over to Lorna he gave her a kiss and looked at her "I promise I will find a way to get you out of this situation" He said.

Ricky frowned "I'm going to help Kessaris" He said. He started to head for the bulb but Kendal grabbed his shoulder.

Kendal opened a portal and frowned "Ricky I want you to go talk to Rydia and Nephilis" He said. He forced Kessaris into it knowing it would take him away he knew Rydia and Nephilis could protect him better.

Ricky went to try and avoid the portal but was forced in and it closed before he could get back through. He frowned and decided to find them "Nephilis" He yelled wondering if he was near by.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:18 pm
Keliah/Amara looked over to the primary building. She focused, as the building was ripped away, molecule by molecule. Luckily this wasnt used from aura it was a genetic gift fine tuned. The crystal arose as it drew closer to the surface. "Alastor...this is the crystal. Make sure you use abilities and not powers that require aura" she told him.

Lorna lay on the ground in her own blood, coughing up every few minutes. She couldn't go on. Her vision was blury then she blacked out once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 pm
Wyatt frowned and put his hand on her forehead giving her a slight mental bond to him so he would know when she was hurt. He made a new ice gem that was made too cold to ever melt and placed it in her hand making sure not to have it freeze to her. "I will see you soon" He said. He kissed her forehead and then walked toward Keliah deciding a little double crossing might help. "Keliah..I know this may sound a bit odd but I would like to help you...the way I see it is since I can't hurt you there is no point in me fighting against you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 pm
"I'll keep a note my dear." Alastor said as he watched the instrument of his victory rise from the ground. "It appears you've grown in the past years into even more of a fighter. Tell me, how's life been with your family? And Jean...?"

~~~

"Oh god no." Kessaris falls to knees and the red rim around his eyes become more visible as they flood into his pupils giving them a crimson kaleidoscopic look. Leaning over, he slips his arms beneath her and sits down, bringing her torn body to his. He now sits, cradling her. "...Riko..." he begins through sobs, "I'm sorry for leaving you again and letting this happen...are you okay?"

~~~

~That's none of your concern.~ Nephilis responds defensively. ~My wife is dead and that's all you need to know. My daughter is no longer here, but my other is Prime Leader of L'eausis. Her name is Lillith. How can this information benefit you? The only place you'll take it is to the grave if you decide to harm them...~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 am
Samara smiled at Rydia. "Well, as far as I'm concerned, it is yours permanently if you'd like," she said. "And we can have any of the decor changed to your liking." She hugged tighter to Nephilis and smiled up at him.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:56 am
Keliah smiled at Alastor. "My family wonderful. I've visited the past to enhance my skills...this skill you see before you, of possesion, I killed someone long ago to get this skill, comes in handy" she said. "Marcove is in Shale, my brother pays more attention to his b***h of a girlfriend, my crazy a** aunt is always sick, and my mother, I havent seen her in a while, but if I know her, we'll run into her" she said to him. She then turned her attention towards Wyatt. She touched his forhead,releasing her hold on him. "Go Wyatt...fight by Marcove once again..." she told him, dismissing him from her.

Rydia smiled at Samara. "Thanks...but I've lived with this guy before, and he was a total slob, so anywhere is livable" she said. "My that's a lovely outfit you have Samara" she said to her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games