Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan groaned and rolled away in an attempt to escape the sun. "Too bright!" He chuckled. He remembered the first time that she had fell asleep next to him, and how he woke her up. With a smile he kissed her back soflty. "Mm, you're beautiful." He repeated those words again.
To think that that was only days before was weird. It seemed like a lifetime ago. And in a way, it was.
Dylan coiled his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. "How did you sleep babe?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin looked down at her vampire lover with passionate love in her eyes. "Mhm," she breathed, humming softly against his kiss. "I slept quite peacefully with you beside me."

She brushed her fingers over his cheeks and kissed him slowly, reminiscent of the kisses they used to share when they first met. With her lips, Ravin gently pulled at his upper lip and then his lower lip. She then progressed to kissing him all over his face.

"How was your sleep?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grumbled at the thought of moving. He also wasn't sure Veronica was ready to be let loose on a hunting spree so close to the school. It was only a few blocks away after all. A sudden idea flickered across his mind and he bit into his wrist before presenting it to Veronica. In all honesty he actually prefered a vampires blood to a humans, it tasted sweeter to him some how, especially if it was a pureblood. His mind wandered momentarily as he remembered his year with Belle, a brief unoricable scowled flickered across his face before he smiled and kissed Veronica's neck, still holding his dripping wrist out for her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:56 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip. Okay, he wasn't going to take her hunting. But he bit into his wrist. She raised an eyebrow to this but the smell was sweet and she couldn't help but lick at the wound before it closed up. She sucked the sweet necture from his wrist as he kissed her neck. She had noticed the slight look of disgust before he did so. She sucked just enough to dull the burnning before licking her lips and looking at him. "You taste so good," She licked her lips again. "Mmm," She hummed at the taste. It was better then that of humans. Sweeter even.
Good, this worked. This way, she stayed in his arms and didn't have to murder people.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Who thought someone could get so turned on so early?
Dylan smiled at her kisses. They were all over after she sucked at his lip. "mm, thats good." He hummed. "I slept like a baby. Until the damned bright light in the sky inturrpted it." He inhaled deeply, a sharp smell crossed his senses. It was Ravin.
He lightly turned her on her back and bit into her neck, sucking in some of her blood quickly. Just enough to keep him from attacking the mortal smell outside the window- The mail man. Ugh.
Damn the mortals.
He groaned and licked his lips, "Sorry," He apologized quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

She sighed. His teeth sunk into her neck and straight into her veins. Ravin groaned softly and leaned into him. "No, it's alright," she breathed. Ravin licked her lips furiously. "God, do you even know how good that felt?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed when she sucked on his wrist and opened eyes he hadn't realized he had closed. "I'm glad you like it." He kissed her tenderly and smiled. "If your still hungry love go ahead." he tilted his head up to not only expose his throat to her but to kiss her neck.

|| BLOCK!!!! >.< ||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt bad- He hadn't asked. And Ravin acted as if it was an everyday thing. Or a turn on really.
He smirked, "Well you should'a told me you liked it rough baby." He kissed her neck as the wound fully closed. "I really don't know how good it felt lovely." He licked her skin and nibbled at it gently. "Why don't you tell me?" He growled.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin giggled and swatted at him playfully. "It feels like a sweet French kiss," she breathed, pressing her lips against his. She licked his lips. "The fangs entering the vein, piercing the skin... Such a delicious feeling. And knowing that your blood shall be apart of them? Even better."

She stucked her tongue in his mouth and wagged it around playfully. "And them telling you how good you taste is even better."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly. "No no, I'm fine now." She tilted her head back, exposing her neck to him. "Mmm," She hummed. "At least for now. I don't want to lose control and stuff on my first day." She sighed gently. It was daylight outside. Ha, she hadn't even realized. "Its technically my first day as a vampire." she growled. This could be fun.

||tis okies||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:10 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her sweetly. Resiting his erge to throw her against the wall and go at her again, again again, yeah it deserved that many agains-
anyway, it was hard. "Mmm, it sounds delightful." He was on top of her, just for some kissing and whatnot. He kissed down her neck and chest for a moment before rolling off of her and back to her side on the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin breathed in deeply, groaning as he kissed down her. When he rolled back down to her side, Ravin was breathing harder. She pressed her body closer to Dylan's and hugged him around the waist. Ravin was blazing hot by then. She could smell the lust on him and smiled.

"So," she began. "You really would like to travel with me?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and bit into her neck sucking gently then licking at the spot he had bitten. Vampire Kisses. He grinned again at the thought and kissed her lovingly before remembering he had to go help train the snack. He muttered darkly and rolled out of bed. "Rise and shine my beutiful newborn, it's time for lessons. He sang out, now cheerful because Veronica could be there. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her roughly before smirking and biting her lip a little. "I love you" he murrmered before grabbing clothes to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter bit into her and sucked at her neck. She smiled and kissed her back. "What if your beautiful newborn doesn't want to rise and shine? What if she just wants to snuggle with her old lover?" She was being pulled out of bed and close to his body. "I still love you more!" She giggled. He had bitten at her lip and roughly kissed her. God! He was so much more passionate with her now!
Veronica smiled and jumped off the bed, pulling herself from Hunter. "Okay, hunting clothes. So, something not nice... that I can get ickyfied..." She muttered. "Uhm?" She had nothing in her bag that could serve this purpose.

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:12 pm
Kaline sat upon her roof, as she watched the sun. It was warm, and tingled on her skin. She sighed and jumped down, as she only walked towards the lake. Last night was the best, and almost another cruddy one..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games