Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 am
Kendal looked at the guy talking to him and tried to dry his tears "I'm looking for my mommy have you seen her?" He asked. He looked down "Her name is Amalia" He said. He looked back at him "Please take me to her I can't find her" He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 am
Alyss watched her father run out, blinking as she looked at Marcove. "Go home to mother. She still loves you." She stood from the sand covered ground and began to walk back to her room in the bulb. Her mother though, stopped her in the hall way.

"Where have you been?" Daphne looked at her daughter with a sort of iron glaze. "Where is Marcove?"

"Back there. Father was mad at him and ran off, saying something about stopping the celestials. I didn't really hear him since he was talking to himself almost." Alyss looked down once she finished talking, knowing Daphne would start scolding her, but she didn't hear anything. She looked up to see Daphne wide eyed.

"Go to your room, stay there until I get back. If you need food get it quickly." Daphne began to walk down the hall to the outside world. She was not in the mood to be messed with and this made it worse. ~Dulceri... where are you?~ She thought, looking around and starting to panic. She didn't want this to happen, not again.

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am
Kenji frowned slightly. Amalia wasn't in the best condition but he didn't want to say no. "Alright, follow me." he said, offering his hand. He looked around for a moment to see which way he had to go and saw the building not too far away from here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Kendal smiled at Kenji and nodded "Okay" He said. He then started following him towards the building "I'm coming mommy don't worry" He said trying to sound brave. He hoped Marcove was alright.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:00 pm
~I'm here. Where are you?~ Dulceri replied with a sarcastic tinge. He was staring Void in the face before he sped off. "I might be crippled, but I'm still of far greater power...wait." He found himself speaking words, he though he'd never hear himself say. Afterwards, he looked back to the building and began to worry. "Hmm. I won't become like you Void. Never. You were great, but no more are you Charon. The next time I see you, I'm going to kill you and anyone remotely close to you."

(I'll post for Ambrosia when I get back in about 20 mins.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 pm
Calisto was now back at the fighting scene, as she saw Luanne and Kurai fighting. "Now why would she be fighting him?" she asked herself. She then "searched" for Luanne as she saw something completly different than what she saw just a minute ago. That wasn't her. She then produced a pyro blast towards the "Imposter" with a quickness.

Shatara walked outside to see Krys and her daughter. From the looks of it she was non hostile as she smiled. She looked at her. "Thanks a lot for bringing Jean back to me" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 pm
If she had eyes in her current state they would have gone wide, however she knew that she couldn't do anything right now, Ambrosia was tough and she would win, that's what Leanne thought to herself.

Void laughed into the sky. " We shall see Dulceri, Passion destroys people, and your drive to win will become your greatest weakness. " He said coldly. He watched Dulceri leave and smiled under his replaced mask. He looked into the sky and said. "Better go see how Calisto is faring. "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Ambrosia breaks through the sand with ease and dodges the beam of light narrowly receiving a burn over her left shoulder. She smiles at the thought of it and smiles wider at the overall plan. ~Leanne, take away all of his powers except for his ability to fight. I want to have a little fun here.~ Her joy was short lived when a fire ball hits her in the side, charring her arm. She couldn't heal it because it would blow her cover so she took the pain. "Calisto...damn it." She stomps her foot causing a line of ice spears to shoot up out of the ground leading to Kurai.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm
Krys nodded. "No problem," she said, releasing Jean's hand. "You've got a tough cookie on your hands. I'm Krys, by the way. And this is Christiaan," she said, gesturing to her daughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:18 pm
Shatara looked Krys. "Nice to meet you Krys" she stated shaking her hand with a smile. She looked at Christaan. "And it's nice to meet you as well Christaan" she stated with a smile. "Yes Jean can be a handful, especially seeing how she has no girl friends to play with, and the fact that I've been debating to move to Kilitia with my husband Helios" she stated rubbing her head.

Calisto remained looking at Ambrosia. She did nothing else. She knew Ambrosia was trying to hold her cover. She would tell Void everything as soon as she finished her analysis. "What a dumb b***h...Leanne doesnt control ice....you're skating on thin ice Ambrosia...real thin" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 pm
Leanne concentrated, thanks to Edward's dimension her powers were limitless. She concentrated and watched. A clicking sound could be heard coming from Kurai like that of a lock being locked, she had binded most of his abilities, the ones she had seen and deemed a threat. Her sights turned on Calisto as she focused once again, the sound of a lock being sealed came from her body shutting off some of her offensive powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm
Christiaan smiled at Shatara. When she said that Jean didn't have any girl friends, she shook her head. "She does now," she said with a grin.

Krys couldn't help but laugh. "Well, there we go," she said. "That seems to take care of one of the problems."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm
Shatara smiled at Christiaan. "Well it seems she does" she said. "Well Krys, I stay in Tenshu but I do feel I'll be moving to Kilitia real soon. I can open up a telepathic link between the four of us so if we ever wanted to have a play date or needed to find the kids, we can" she said smiling at her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Krys nodded and smiled. "That would be great. Christiaan and I, we don't really stay in one place long," she said. "But, I've been looking to put down roots somewhere for her sake."  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm
Shatara looked at Krys and smiled. "This won't hurt at all" she stated as her forhead glew a teal like color with a sphere in the middle of it. It shot towards Krys, then Christaan, and lastly Jean. She then looked at them. "There so anytime you need to reach anyone of us, you can" she stated with a smile. "When it's not this hectic maybe we can have lunch sometimes" she said with a smile.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games