Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 am
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's just the way things are, Adrian. Some people are meant to be with you, some are meant to be total bi-ches." Lena said. "You've got to let your brother handle it on his own. Who knows, maybe he'll meet the one for him like you did." she winked.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:22 am
Awesome nerd

Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Or maybe he'll end up miserable and eating Rocky Road while watching Gossip Girl," he grumbled, nodding as waiter came by to check on them and say that their food would be right out. With an exasperated sigh, the male rubbed his temple and blinked slowly, exhausted beyond belief right then. "Exactly how hungry are you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster Darcy

"Starving." she said with dead seriousness. She quickly brightened. "But we can get it to go if you want. How far is that place we have to go, anyway? Why are we going there, again?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Adrian Darcy

User Image

He nodded once more as the waiter brought their food, exhaling slowly. "Not far. We're just going to visit my parents before the baby is born. I told you, it's a family tradition for the bride to only meet her in-laws just before the baby is born. Unfortunately, they're dead, so it'll be a very fast visitation." He pulled out a fork and poked his food, suddenly not that hungry.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster Darcy

And there went her appetite. Lena frowned at Adrian as he played with his food. She would've asked if it would be like visiting Damian, but the way he explained it made her think otherwise. How did Adrian's parents die, anyway? How would he react to visiting their graves? It's been a while since she's visited Damian or her dad's graves. Even Damian visited his own grave now and then (He claimed it was to keep Communists away, but she knew better).
"Umm... Here let's get a to-go box and head out." she said and called a waiter over.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Are you sure?" drawled the Scotsman, blinking twice at his wife. "You should eat. You haven't really eaten today, and I wouldn't want you to be hungry." The woman's young-looking husband nevertheless took a box from the waiter and started piling his food into it, closing it and waiting for Lena's reply. She had seemed super hungry before, if he wasn't mistaken.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena Foster Darcy

"I'll find the time to eat between trips." Lena assured. "Besides, I don't need you watching me eat all of this. It's not good for the self-esteem."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

Adrian Darcy

User Image

"What self-esteem? You're pregnant." He coaxed Lena's food into a box, securing it closed and raising an eyebrow at her. "If I judge you for eating, I'm an a-s and the worst husband ever."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:20 am
User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌ Alvah Michaelis ▌█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Mood: Embarrassed | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|

He quickened his pace and took larger steps towards the Cafe. He had already drifted of into his own world, filled with fluffy cakes and desserts. "Desserts~" he exclaimed. Fantasizing about how he's able to swim in chocolate syrup. With an endless supply of dessert. "Desse- EEEERTS." He wasnt paying attention to where he was walking and soon stepped onto a small puddle of water and slipped towards the door. Due to being startled, his voice had gotten louder as he slipped while he tried to regain his balance. Luckily, he didn't fall, and lucky him, he ended up standing in front of the door. But the bad thing is that everyone had looked his way as his voice was heard on the streets. He quickly lowered his head apologetically as he made his way into the Cafe, holding the door open as he turned the other way, avoiding eye contact with other people. The small whispers could be heard on the street, he heard the name of the magazine where his pictures were published. Ah, it would be bad if they realised. There goes his reputation, flying off into the far distance.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:24 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter was already halfway through the door when he heard the outcry of the teen behind him. He looked back and immediately burst into laughter, setting his hand on the boy's back as he walked past him and inside the cafe. "Are you alright?" he asked, still chuckling, his eyes twinkling joyfully at Alvah. The teacher turned to the patrons, raising his hand from Alvah's back in reassurance. "He's alright, folks. No need to worry!" The whispering quieted down as Dexter gently nudged the student towards the line, choosing to let go of the fall and gesture to the display cases filled with cakes. "Something tells me that you really like desserts," he said, teasing eyes glancing back to Alvah. "Something of a sweet tooth, huh?"
He crossed his arms and looked around the cafe briefly, spotting a familiar teacher and waving before directing his attention back to the male student beside him. "Tell you what," he started, sticking out one heel and still grinning from the spectacle before. "Why don't we get one of everything and bring it back to the classroom? I've only tried one or two, and someone of your clear expertise must be good at deciding what's delicious and what's not. I can barely tell if something's burnt or not, so I'm really sticking my neck out here." His eyes widened, turning into some variation of a puppy dog pout. "I'm desperate for something better than ramen noodles and pot stickers, if you can't tell."

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Lyeisander

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

He ruffled his hair in frustration as he stood in line, he should've paid a little more attention to where he was walking instead of drifting off into his own paradise. "I'm alright, thanks." Despite embarrassing himself in front of everyone sarlier, he stood straight up with poise and maintained his composure. 'Damn it! What if I end up in the gossip section!' he thought, it would be bad if it had happened, he was starred in magazines to live up to his father's name, not name drop him being labelled as the 'banshee' who yells in broad daylight. No, it wouldn't happen, maybe he's thinking too much. Thank god, the teacher had spoken, snapping him out of his own thoughts. "Hm, well, the sweetness. I like the sugary taste." he answered. He does indeed have a sweettooth, in which he often ruins his appetite by consuming too much sugary food. This habit of his really needs to stop. "Ah, you might want to try that one, there's pancakes, but pick the lower ones, they tend to put the burnt ones on top. Well, actually it applies to everything, take the ones from the bottom, they try to sell the burnt ones first. Or maybe you like it burnt. I'm not sure about you, but pancakes with syrup are highly reccomended.." he pointed out the food in the display cases but his explanations soon turned into himself rambling, "Ah, sorry. It's probably because of a sweettooth that I tend to mix pancakes with syrup, maybe it's not something everyone would do." he awkwardly scratched his head before he shifted his gaze to other things displayed in front of him, he was desperately craving to purchase the desserts in this cafe. His eyes lit up as soon as Dexter mentioned they should get one of everything. Using that as an excuse, he finally gave in to his desires after all the effort he put into fighting it, he happy grinned as he waited for the cashier to name the price of his purchase.

"Something better than potstickers and ramen.. well, if you're looking for something healthier, there's Tuna Onigiri. And then there's Unagi Don, but according to several shops, the employees tend to choose eels that are less fresh since they can cover up the taste with the seasoning. No, that wouldn't be wise.." Alvah was trying to explain and yet again it turned into him rambling about food. He had always been exploring tiny coffee shops and cafes, browsing through the menus, which often escalated to him devouring desserts as well as other food. Hd'd soon regret eating out as he gained weight. Not that he minds, but it gets rather frustrating due to the requirement to maintain a rather built body for his modelling career. "My apologies. I- Well. This- Ahem.. have you made up your mind, Mr. Olsen?" asked the boy.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

By the time Alvah finally stopped rambling, Dexter had already handed over the money for the sweets and his own little cup of lo mein and beef. He was now just leaning on the counter and watching the admittedly adorable display. He waited until Alvah quieted himself, then reached for two cups and handed one to the teen. "You know, I repeat what I said earlier. You're very cute, Alvah." He smiled, then started off towards the drink machine, pressing the button for root beer.
Meanwhile, his thoughts ran around his head. It had been quite some time since he'd last been around someone who genuinely didn't care about his past, mainly including his divorce. Then again, he was sure that Alvah didn't know. But still, it was nice to make believe.

Lyeisander

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

He sighed as he was being called 'cute' again, but soon turned around scratching his head as he blushed slightly. He wouldn't complain about it, well, it won't hurt to be called cute once in a while, he suppose. The boy smiled with his eyes closed before muttering a quick "Thanks. Well, you're not too bad yourself. Smile a little more often." and walking towards the drink machine to fill his cup. "Should we head back now, hopefully the young miss is still alright." He asked with a concerned tone, holding the paper bags filled with desserts, it was a strange sight but he could care less about what others think.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:50 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter laughed at the teen's words. "Well, I'm certainly too old to be cute, but thanks!" He drank a little from his cup, then topped it off and covered it with a lid. Grabbing two straws, the teacher tucked the plastic straws and an extra lid into the paper bag and then started towards the door. "I'm sure she's alright," reassured Dexter, who was now moving to sit on a chair to fix his shoe. "Probably a little bored, but definitely alright."
It took a few tugs, but soon enough, the shoe was back over his ankle and he was back on his feet, hands on his hips. "Now then, there's a flower shop next door. Let's grab her a flower to apologize for taking so long. "

Lyeisander

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

Mood: Playful | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

He quirked his eyebrows in surprise as Dexter had thought of buying flowers. As far as he knows, Dexter's certainly quite amusing, which made Alvah feel like teasing him a little. "Well, well. Who knew you'd turn out to be such an attentive person. Yes, you're right. Flowers for the fair damsel would be appropriate." he nodded in agreement before taking a sip from his drink, thinking of the meanings of flowers. "A Hyacinth for the lady, which holds the meaning of an apology. And perhaps a bouquet of 'Bird of Paradise' for this fine young man, which means joy." He said, smiling as he looked at the teacher, it was certainly quite amusing to tease people, but of course there'll be a certain boundary to his actions.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games