Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:09 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Made this in my lunch break. xD

-you know the drill-

<33
Dood, I wanna get all those awesome items. gonk
@Charlie: Oi, you were questing for a NM Scarf? o-o;;
-pokes Niphy- Something else to steal ninja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:26 pm
User Image
i got really bored and started messing around in photoshop......
but yeah....thats me  

Rumpelstilzchen

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:06 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Made this in my lunch break. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, hilarious. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:14 pm
I just found out all the mods/helpers joined gaia in 03/04. crying And what do you mean by exchangers, Niph? Also how do you apply to be helper? sad

*And by the way, I'm so close to getting the laurels now, and just wondering, can I have some donations. whee sweatdrop *  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:15 am
@Babi - first rule of being an exchanger: don't beg. xD But since you're not an exchanger, you're forgiven hehe~ and - what do you mean by so close? Your sig says you're just over halfway.. also, I wouldn't worry so much about the joindate. Sure, oldbies know the place, but there's only so much to know about a place like this and I'm sure 05ers could be just as good as mods. 3nodding An exchanger.. erm.. how to explain? An exchanger is someone who makes gold by buying and selling on the exchange. Actually, technically I buy on the exchange and sell in vend, but yeh..

@Rumpel - you look like Snape xD <-- in a good way, though ^^;;

@'elf - thanks~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:20 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Babi - first rule of being an exchanger: don't beg. xD But since you're not an exchanger, you're forgiven hehe~ and - what do you mean by so close? Your sig says you're just over halfway.. also, I wouldn't worry so much about the joindate. Sure, oldbies know the place, but there's only so much to know about a place like this and I'm sure 05ers could be just as good as mods. 3nodding An exchanger.. erm.. how to explain? An exchanger is someone who makes gold by buying and selling on the exchange. Actually, technically I buy on the exchange and sell in vend, but yeh..

@'elf - thanks~

I think Dasg joined close to the start of 05, and look how many posts and gold she has. Charlie joined much earlier than me, but even so he's got way more posts, plus he's super rich because he's a master exchanger.
But being an exhanger is different from being a mod/helper.

If you want to apply to be a helper, pm one of the acting helpers in the sports forum or one of the mods there. But like Niph said, you still would have to wait at least a year or perhaps two years to become a sports mod.  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:51 am
Niph - rofl love it!!!!
i wonder what program you use to make pics animate ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:15 pm
Well, for this one I made the frames separately in MS Paint and then used Adobe ImageReady to stick them together.. but usually I'd use PS 7 to make the frames as layers and then use ImageReady..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:24 pm
Oi oi, Elf, Charlie-kun ish a vender not a exchanger. xDDD

Yesh, Rumpel-san does look like Snape, but that's ok, Snape ish hawt to some extent. x3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:24 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
I just found out all the mods/helpers joined gaia in 03/04. crying And what do you mean by exchangers, Niph? Also how do you apply to be helper? sad

*And by the way, I'm so close to getting the laurels now, and just wondering, can I have some donations. whee sweatdrop *

Hey, you finally got the laurels!  

Chibi Akane

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:09 am
@t0sh - rofl Nice one. And Snape = heart . Or maybe I just read too much slash rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:34 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@'elf - thanks~

Oh, ok, but what does an exchanger have anything to do with mod/helper?... confused And how do they have a better chance of being one?...

@Elf: Ok, thanks, I'll PM them, when the PM works. xd

@Lunar Miko: Yeah, took me 109 days though. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:32 am
Well.. it helps to be an exchanger if you want to become an Exchange Forum mod/helper..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Well.. it helps to be an exchanger if you want to become an Exchange Forum mod/helper..

Oh, I see NOW! rofl  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:22 am
3nodding heart xd

In the spirit of keeping on-topic..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games