Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:35 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*has a sudden vision of Stoarm with not a stitch of clothing on him......* domokun heart
*looks over from the fire at rena playing with the crab in the tide pool* what are you thinking so hard about rena? * he yells to her * smile

*yelps in shock* NOTHING! ......except that fine a** of yours....... sweatdrop
allright allright, i dident mean nothen... * looks kind of confused as to why she was so startled by his question confused * turns back to the fire so no one can see him blush redface *  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:38 pm
*goes and swims in the ocean* *sigh* I feel so empty inside....... sad  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:39 pm
* runs up the cliff to where no one can see him and takes off his soaking wet boxers and throws theam aside. Dives into the ocean below him completley nude*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:48 pm
stoarm_fox
* runs up the cliff to where no one can see him and takes off his soaking wet boxers and throws theam aside. Dives into the ocean below him completley nude*

*sees him dive off cliff* Hmmm..........do I or don't I? whee

*doesn't, because she wants to respect his privacy*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

* swims around doing the back stroak letting the salty air breeze over his intire bodey* awww, this is so relaxing .... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:52 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

* swims around doing the back stroak letting the salty air breeze over his intire bodey* awww, this is so relaxing .... blaugh

*stops at the door of the beach house* Aw, who the hell am I kidding?

*runs to cliffs, dives off* YAHOOOOOO! 4laugh  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:55 pm
looks up and sees rena jumping over the side of the cliff and heading strait for him * eek AHHHHH!!! DIves down tring to get away... hides behind a big rock in the water... * * covers himself* umm...uhhh.. h-hello R-rena sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:59 pm
stoarm_fox
looks up and sees rena jumping over the side of the cliff and heading strait for him * eek AHHHHH!!! DIves down tring to get away... hides behind a big rock in the water... * * covers himself* umm...uhhh.. h-hello R-rena sweatdrop redface

Hello, Stoarm. *giggles innocently* Ah.......lose your shorts? I got em right here.......*holds up Stoarms dripping wet boxers* whee  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:02 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

Hello, Stoarm. *giggles innocently* Ah.......lose your shorts? I got em right here.......*holds up Stoarms dripping wet boxers* whee
* blushes and starts to sweat... * whered you get those???.... i..i...i dident know anyone else was over here.... redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:02 pm
*drives up in his car with his surf board on the roof and sees every one jumping off a cliff nude and decides since everyone else is doing it he should too.opens the car door takes off his clothes and starts runing towards the cliff as soon as he reaches it he jumps "YAAAAAHOOOOOO"
.............bellly flop, xp owch  

zombi49

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:04 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

* blushes and starts to sweat... * whered you get those???.... i..i...i dident know anyone else was over here.... redface sweatdrop

*grins* I heard a splash this way.....decided I'd check it out.....and what should I find laying near the cliff top, but these.......after that, it was pretty simple to see where you were......*tosses him his shorts*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:04 pm
*waves hello to the fellow skinny dippers then rubs his soar pink belly*  

zombi49

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:05 pm
* moves a bit further behind the rock....* ... more pepole?.... aww man this was not a good idea.. redface  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:07 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

*grins* I heard a splash this way.....decided I'd check it out.....and what should I find laying near the cliff top, but these.......after that, it was pretty simple to see where you were......*tosses him his shorts*
* slips theam on and swims out to see zombie nude... * eek helo zombie smile * turns away *

rena: i thought you were going to make me walk for my boxers or something.... thanks for just giveing me theam... smile redface  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:07 pm
stoarm_fox
* moves a bit further behind the rock....* ... more pepole?.... aww man this was not a good idea.. redface

*giggles at him* Give me your hand........we can swim to shore and then you can get dressed while I shield you.........don't worry, I won't look......... smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games