Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm
User Image
Marquis looks at him with intrique. He rolls out his scroll, bites his thumb and places it on one of the squares. Poof a cloud of smoke erupts from the scroll. a tree erupts from the smoke with Marquis standing atop it. "Alright show me what you got kid. Oh hey is that you...Zeramaru?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:56 pm
Zeramaru looked at the tree. "Odd summon...is that the same tree from sand?" Zeramaru said suprized that Marquis seems to be able to summon trees.Zeramaru observed the two carefully then said "just a tip to both of you. A puppet's weak joint may be it's strength. When you do find the weak joint place a weapon near it instead of making it stronger cause it will just make more weak joints if you replace the part" even tho he said that he was still trying to determine the weak joint.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:57 pm
Hehaku stood motionless trying to get the answer to the question he had just asked himself. "How the hell did he get a tree like that into a scroll?" Though he didn't think much of it since he did what his sensei had wanted. When he had heard what the other man said he paused thinking of him as an idiot for he felt insulted. "Sorry to be rude, sir, but I knew that when I was 5 years old." Hehaku said commenting the man's statement.

Preparing his puppet he started thinking up ideas of what he was to do. When his puppet and fingers were ready he paused and spoke. "What is my goal in this showing?" Hehaku said with his usual monotone voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 pm
"Zeramaru I'm suprised you haven't seen through the facade yet. This is the same exact tree you saw in the sand. I can't summon tree's at all. But I can summon puppets." Marquis laughs then jumps down sliding on the trunk of the tree. He uses his chakra strings to manipulate the limbs to make needles come floating down. "almost all the foilage you see on this tree is either natural. or clay"  

marquis27

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:04 pm
"sorry then if you feel that way" Zeramaru then glanced towards the normal puppet's neck joint. Then zeramaru glanced at the tree then walked towards it and knocked on it and noticed a hollow sound. "seriously odd summon...unless it i a huge trap puppet then" then he faced Hehaku and said "Forgot to introduce myself I am akasun zeramaru, just call me zeramaru you are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 pm
The first thought came to Hehaku's conscience was "unexpected." Mainly because needles just came from what appeared to be a tree. "This could be a defensive puppet like Takinashu's...damn. Wish I had the Saw Flicker from Gortike's. Gah, I knew this puppet was nowhere near finished." Hehaku thought to himself as he moved away from the needles. "Name's Hehaku, from the Tokuo family."  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 pm
"Hehaku. I want you to show me how well you can control the puppet. I want you to collect. these kunai" Marquis throws 5 Kunai at different tree limbs. scattered but making there way higher and higher up the tree the last one being at the very top "GO."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Zeramaru then grabbed one of his own scrolls and summoned a puppet. "scorpion" a large scorpion big enough to fit a man or two appeared in front of Zeramaru."Better use my absolute defense puppet in case of stray shots"he said smiling as the tail picked him up and placed him on it's back.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 pm
"Nice puppet, Zeramaru." Hehaku said as his thoughts cleared up after hearing that the needles basically had no point.

Having the puppet leap at the tree. Having the puppet swing up the tree rather quickly he gathered the first kunai with it's left ankle pinching so that it would stay there. Soon after the kunais' had started to taken the gravity pull downwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm
Seconds had passed by and the second kunai was coming closer. He then went for a thread capture with the kunai. A tiny, yet heavy for it's size, metal ball appeared out of the right forearm itself. The gears inside activated and started to give a very smooth and strong circular motion to the ball, which was attached to thread. As it gained speed he released it towards the tree. It bounced of the tree and barely missed the loop of the kunai. In order to catch the kunai he made the puppet catch it with it's mouth. As soon as it did it withdrew the wire and went for another thread capture for the third one, but this time with more speed.  

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 pm
"yours is nice to"Zeramaru said as he observed how well Hehaku was doing.
Zeramaru moved the tail of the scorpion puppet around himself and then moved away. During this time Zeramaru used the tail cover to enter the puppet then made the puppet collapse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm
" that was some good honey" saraii say's as she makes her way out of the academy. she see's her sensei marquis and screeches " eeeeehhhhhhhh". you are in big trouble you, you know what's all these hours ( or days) here learning and training HUH? mad " you are so lucky it was a mission you". saraii says as she see's hehaku about to catch some kunai with his puppet that doesn't look half bad. Feeling kinda hyper all of a sudden she appears behind the legs of a man unknown to her eye's before. She starts to poke his legs and speak really loud as if death for some reason. he's hyper by the way. " HI, WHAT'S YOUR NAME MISTER" saraii asked the man. how she got on the scorpion i don't know.  

Novaleigh91

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 pm
The third kunai capture had been a success with the thread capture. When the ball went through the loop at an angle Hehaku waited for it to fall down. He made the string pull back quickly but only for a split second. When it flew back the ball went above the loop and then had a good hold of the kunai.

The next one was an easy one to get. He swung the puppet with enough force to go up while upside down. At the perfect timing he released the kunai from the left ankle, which stalled in the air. The leg swung back and grabbed the fourth kunai with the open ankle and then bent the knee and grabbed the third kunai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm
"Ooh those needles have a point." Marquis makes a handsign focusing on a certain bunch of needles that are close to the 3rd kunai. They explode near Hehaku's new puppet launching shrapnel it way.  

marquis27

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm
" THIS IS AMAZING AND ENTERTAINING DON"T YOU THINK MISTER" saraii says to the man.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games