Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:00 am
*blinks* Are you trying to get my picture so you can stalk me? >>;
No problem ^^ I got everyone similarly the same thing, but it was a 'this'll be my gift for everyone, because I can't afford/think of anything they would want individually'.

Glad someone liked it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:10 am
*draws fictional map in mid air* This is North America, hm? *points way at the bottom* Arizona *points way at the top* Ontario. Of course, as a profesionnal stalker I'd manage but it would be a waste of munny and time; you're not that great rofl  

xXSuimitsuXx

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:27 am
xD I can imagine.

Hrm... I don't have any decent pictures of myself. Of course, I'm comfortable with everything about myself, but how I look. So... needless to say, I hate getting photos, and I hate people looking at my photos xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:38 am
Disturbing Tale Teller

Hrm... I don't have any decent pictures of myself. Of course, I'm comfortable with everything about myself, but how I look. So... needless to say, I hate getting photos, and I hate people looking at my photos xD

Shizuki Sama

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:27 am
Haha, me too. But when people ask me for a photo I'll give them one (usually the most goofy one I have >_>). Fun fun. Kyou always tells me I'm pretty but I think he lies...
Argh... I have to read FireDwellers, so I'm off. Who cares about Margaret Laurence anyway? (STAY IN MANITOBA AND KEEP OUT OF MY ENGLISH CLASS!)
heart to DDT!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:43 am
I got told I was pretty very recently by a guy I've only known for a few days xD
Funny how that works.

We're going to read 1984 in my English class this next semester. I've already read it, but I love it anyways...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki Sama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Lol, the only pictures i have are from 2004-05 /swt  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:15 pm
This was me in grade 4 >_> And yes, I am aware I have a dead bird on my head, thank you.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 pm
*raises hand* I wore ridiculous scrunchies too. But I had seasonal ones to boot (aka a bright shiny red one for valentines' day, and green for st. pat's) and I'm pretty sure I wasn't ever that cute 4laugh

I <3 1984 too, it's so good!

and as for the random "you're pretty" thing ->I have a tendency to attract creepy guys. OK this is awkward but ok...I'm ridiculously flat chested redface and I usually do nothing to help myself in that department, but awhile ago I wore a padded bra to school, and this kid who I talk to usually as just a guy friend comes up to me and looks me in the eye for two seconds, then at my chest for an equal two and back to my face and says "You know sometimes I look at you, and think you're really pretty." and I was completely dumb-struck so I just nodded cause we both knew what he was really talking about. (it would have been a million times more awkward if at that second my friend Tony hadn't spoken up and said "You know Matt? Sometimes I look at you and wonder why I'm not gay!")

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:56 pm
My husband, Bow1310 and my sister-in-law, The Wolf Girl

Me, FallenAngel0127

The first one is Bow1310, the second one is my mother, and the last one is The Wolf Girl

Middle one is my dad

I'm in the back

Us drunk  

FallenAngel0127

the wolf girl

Feral Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 pm
RIP
FALLEN ANGEL0127
June 10th 1989- Jan. 4th 2008

I like the bottom one best. But she is still going to die. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:19 pm
Awww you love me anyway.... I think... *runs*  

FallenAngel0127

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:20 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
This was me in grade 4 >_> And yes, I am aware I have a dead bird on my head, thank you.
lol, you're so cute! i think that's the way ALL fourth graders should look!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm
Fallen Angel

The perfect pic. It shows the true you twisted  

the wolf girl

Feral Autobiographer

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:27 pm
I'm going to slaughter you in your sleep! With a book!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games