Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20304 20305 20306 20307 20308 20309 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm

J of The Wind
Orphie
Awww, J... ):

S'alright my dear.

One of those speedbumps I guess.
We can flatten that speedbump with the STEAMROLLER OF PAIN AND RAGE.

J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi
Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
Terara Drakon
Huh...

Weren't you just using it when we Skyped last night, J? <.<

Ah-yup.
Interesting.

Well, get on Skype, young man. I will soothe your anger with my bongos of awesomeness.

No, dammit. I'm cuddling with him! >(

*cuddle*

^_^

Yay! Happy J! blaugh

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Owwin

Orphie
stop trying to make everyone into an a*****e
Well being nice doesn't pay off. I hate being nice, and the universe hates nice guys and I am sick of watching them get ******** over. It makes me so mad, but I am too gutless to do anything about it

EDIT: Especially J, I mean I don't think i've ever seen him be an a** to anybody ever.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Owwin
Orphie
Well being nice doesn't pay off. I hate being nice, and the universe hates nice guys and I am sick of watching them get ******** over. It makes me so mad, but I am too gutless to do anything about it.
But if they weren't nice guys, you wouldn't hate watching them get ******** over.

Orphie

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

J of The Wind
Harusame Mizukishi
Terara Drakon
J of The Wind
Terara Drakon
Huh...

Weren't you just using it when we Skyped last night, J? <.<

Ah-yup.
Interesting.

Well, get on Skype, young man. I will soothe your anger with my bongos of awesomeness.

No, dammit. I'm cuddling with him! >(

*cuddle*

^_^
But I just finished tuning them! ;-;

Fine... I'll just go play to myself... ;_; *sits in the corner and plays bongos*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Orphie
Owwin
Orphie
Well being nice doesn't pay off. I hate being nice, and the universe hates nice guys and I am sick of watching them get ******** over. It makes me so mad, but I am too gutless to do anything about it.
But if they weren't nice guys, you wouldn't hate watching them get ******** over.
Good point. I just wish that the good people would win for once. Why is everything so god damned infuriating.

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm

From now on I am taking a left 4 dead approach. It is the nice people against the horde, and I am gonna help out my team the best I can, and everybody else is getting smacked with a frying pan.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Owwin
From now on I am taking a left 4 dead approach. It is the nice people against the horde, and I am gonna help out my team the best I can, and everybody else is getting smacked with a frying pan.

To arms!

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Owwin
I know how you feel J. Every time I ever try to do anything good for anybody the universe decides to send s**t back in my direction, like some kind of evil karma, don't wish to be shot though, your life is worth too much. Hate the ******** who did this. Hate him until it breaks your Mr. Nice Guy attitude. We can become jerks together. You are a smart guy and with a little more mean well, God help anybody who tries to cross you.

Owwin, You always manage to make me smile.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin

To arms!

Allies!

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:15 pm

J of The Wind
Owwin
I know how you feel J. Every time I ever try to do anything good for anybody the universe decides to send s**t back in my direction, like some kind of evil karma, don't wish to be shot though, your life is worth too much. Hate the ******** who did this. Hate him until it breaks your Mr. Nice Guy attitude. We can become jerks together. You are a smart guy and with a little more mean well, God help anybody who tries to cross you.

Don't worry, soon we will all be smiling with kick a** razor sharp diamond encrusted grills from the top of a fleet of mansion submarines. One of us needs to become king of the world to make it all happen though.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Owwin
J of The Wind
Owwin

Don't worry, soon we will all be smiling with kick a** razor sharp diamond encrusted grills from the top of a fleet of mansion submarines. One of us needs to become king of the world to make it all happen though.
Wow. That is a future I could live with.

MaverickDrifter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Owwin
J of The Wind
Owwin

I am dressed the most regally.

That automatically qualifies me.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
J of The Wind
Owwin

I have experience leading the Empire to victory and total domination over the Rebel scum. Does that count?

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Owwin
J of The Wind
Owwin

I have experience leading the Empire to victory and total domination over the Rebel scum. Does that count?

You cheated that game... stare
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20304 20305 20306 20307 20308 20309 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games