Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 pm
*gluggles Tana* TAN-KUN! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:10 pm
3nodding Heya. *gluggles, then turns to sneeze* Don't want to get anyone else sick. *uses handkerchief*  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:15 pm
I'm already sick. And Kyou is sick too. It's cold up here and my dad doesn't want to put the heat higher than 18degreesC cry *hides under blanket* How's your daughter?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 pm
She's asleep, poor baby. The plane took everything she had. surprised She really wanted to try to stay awake the entire flight, and she fought her hardest. Right now I'm planning her birthday, which is the eighth. She'll be three. exclaim  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Three is a really nice age... I love babies; can't get enough of them! I have a baby cousin which is about 4 months now. And Kyou has a niece that is 14 months. I love how she leads me everywhere smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:26 pm
Unfortunately, I'm her only parent now, so I cannot give her everything that she needs. She is now my one and only, unless I fall in love (highly doubtful). She will hopefully be starting preschool this fall! She really is quite a handful in many positive as well as negative ways. smile  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:30 pm
If it wouldn't screw up my life completely, I'd want a baby now. But you know, there's uni... and stuff....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:31 pm
i love babies, too. my little second cousing Oliver came here for christmas. he's about six months or so and he's SO cute!
it's incredible, he always looks like he's amazed by everything, but when he sees me, his face totally lights up and he smiles this huge smile and opens his mouth so wide and his face glows and...it's cute...i love babies  

HephaestusOS

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 pm
You guys are too much. Haha. surprised The only baby I'm fond of is my own. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Yes. We should make a fan club. We could even get t-shirts (I. Love. Babies.). I have to leave now... almost 1am and I have to read this stupid canadian novel... *hates Margaret Laurence* Kyou got me some Nietzsche and Hegel for Christmas and I can't wait to read it but I have to finish this stupid Fire-Dwellers thing before! cry

heart at Tan-kun and Hephaestus! Night!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:38 pm
Night~ *recurls back up into the ball underneath the blanket* Co~o~o~o~o~old. cry Need body heat. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Poor Tan-kun... *rubs back* Good Night!  

xXSuimitsuXx

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm
I want a baby but Bow says no. Not till we're about 26.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:57 am
*sniffs the air* Did someone say babies?

I have...an obsession with psychology. Particularly developemental psychology. And I LOVE babies. For short periods of time...I think I will adopt. Teenagers. But I am twenty, so having a sixteen year old as my child seems like it would only invite problems at this point...

Dontcha think?  

The Rogue Doll

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:58 am
Yeah, I highly doubt you'd be readily equipped for a teenager at twenty. I am not much older, and I question my abilities so often with my daughter. But who am I to judge - you could be ready for anything. smile  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games