Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:36 pm
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/skreemer/6thFormBallJun06036.jpg
Think that should take you to a pic of me. Thats two years ago at the first sixth form ball I went to. That one sucked less. Still hated the tux though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:48 pm
Which one are you  

FallenAngel0127

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:57 pm
The one in the middle. The ugly sister is Colin and the werewolf is Simon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:00 pm
Mou
~posted lots of pretty piccies~

Mou's a hottie! wink And nothing anyone can say will change my mind!

Edit: Skreemer, the long hair does not surprise me at all. You three look like you were out to kill some yuppies that night.

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:07 pm
The long hair..... hell that takes me back. I cut a lot of it off after my then girlfriend dumped me. still long, just not so straight or mad. Sadly, since we live in ******** nowhere there were no yuppies. However, an angry lesbian did take the chance to rip on me all night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Man, I ******** hate it when those angry lesbians are bothering people. mad I have my share of those stories as well, back when I was in high school - I'm not just trying to play it cool.

My hair used to be just as long as in that picture about a decade ago (maybe less). I am trying to grow my hair (not that long) again so I can get it styled like I want it, but it'll be a long wait seeing as my hair is balls short right now. I also bleached it, so it looks like complete s**t.

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:18 pm
lol at angry Lesbian stuff xD wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:22 pm
It's not my fault that some lesbians where I grew up decided to be bitchy and attempt to create an image of elitism over men and straight women. They were particularly bitchy on prom nights after a couple bottles of wine (don't ask me how they got tipsy drinking wine, I have no idea)!  

Tanakietsu

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Dosent matter. One of her little entourage of larger bi girls that hung out with her tried to get in my boxers. She got angry but couldnt do F.A. about it cos she went to uni.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:41 pm
Notice how there's been a huge influx of bisexuality? Do you think it's just a fad, or is it humans gaining a more open mind?  

The Rogue Doll

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:52 pm
Tanakietsu
Yeah, I highly doubt you'd be readily equipped for a teenager at twenty. I am not much older, and I question my abilities so often with my daughter. But who am I to judge - you could be ready for anything. smile

I've raised children before. It's not that I couldn't, it's just teens are rebellious anyway and I wouldn't want to give them more ammunition.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:01 pm
The Rogue Doll
Notice how there's been a huge influx of bisexuality? Do you think it's just a fad, or is it humans gaining a more open mind?

I would like to say the latter- or at least say it is the inherrent selfishness of mankind showing in our 'free' society as people wanting all the experiences of pleasure they can get. The stigma of same sex copulations is not a major issue as it has been in recent decades. Still shunned, it is not taboo, and there is curiosity about it. Besides, it is easy to say things- completely different to do it. ninja As I have done.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Meh. I view homosexuality as a surefire way to get a darwin award, since you cant exactly reproduce in the traditional way. yeah you cna do IVF and whatever, but we cant really pretend thats a natural thing. though maybe it'd be a good thing to have more gay and lesbian people in the world. reduces birth rates a little. In fact lets drop the gay bomb on china.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Skreemer
Meh. I view homosexuality as a surefire way to get a darwin award, since you cant exactly reproduce in the traditional way. yeah you cna do IVF and whatever, but we cant really pretend thats a natural thing. though maybe it'd be a good thing to have more gay and lesbian people in the world. reduces birth rates a little. In fact lets drop the gay bomb on china.
if you're one in a million, there's seven of you in china  

HephaestusOS

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm
Skreemer

Wow . . . that is incredibly insensitive of you. eek  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games