Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20361 20362 20363 20364 20365 20366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 am

Regulust
stressed

Рывки спокойной ночи.

Oh, hey, Buster, get back from your trip?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 am

Cabron the Swan

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 am

at this point, I feel like trolling Twilight fans is dumb.

Both the lead actors hate their roles, and have tried to get fired, due to their contracts.
The movies are laughably terrible.
Seriously, I lol'd at several parts I not meant to be funny.
Arguing what vampires are and are not is dumb, as per, the only thing vampires are not, is real.

It's all just dumb.
And all trying too hard.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 am

Win. XDD

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 am

Bah, I don't even want to talk about Twilight. XP
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 am

Orphie

Why not?
Besides the obvious pointlessness. XD

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 am

J of The Wind
Orphie

Why not?
It just sickens me. Yeah, I read the books. They're filled with plot holes and bad characters and bad writing, and the plot doesn't get started up until over half way through each book. Even so, they're not horrible. I can get through them. But somehow they got way more attention then they deserve and it pisses me off. There are a lot better books that deserve at least half of the attention that Twilight is getting.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 am

Orphie
J of The Wind
Orphie

Why not?
It just sickens me. Yeah, I read the books. They're filled with plot holes and bad characters and bad writing, and the plot doesn't get started up until over half way through each book. Even so, they're not horrible. I can get through them. But somehow they got way more attention then they deserve and it pisses me off. There are a lot better books that deserve at least half of the attention that Twilight is getting.

Ah. My cousin actually says he enjoys reading the books and all, so I'm not really looking for a reason to bash the series (since I havnt read or seen anything). But I did hear the movie was pretty " AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH WTFUUUUUUUU- "

So Eh. But seriously, the only thing I pulled from any of that was Sparking vampires. So, maybe Vampires like a little body glitter. Not judging, just saying. xd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 am

J of The Wind
Orphie
J of The Wind
Orphie

Why not?

Ah. My cousin actually says he enjoys reading the books and all, so I'm not really looking for a reason to bash the series (since I havnt read or seen anything). But I did hear the movie was pretty " AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH WTFUUUUUUUU- "

So Eh. But seriously, the only thing I pulled from any of that was Sparking vampires. So, maybe Vampires like a little body glitter. Not judging, just saying. xd
In the forth book, the main character gets pregnant. With a vampire baby. That proceeds to grow and become so large that it breaks her spine in half. And then she is turned into a vampire. A special vampire with super special powers and super special sparklies and she's all pretty and mary sueish and she's the prettiest vampire EVAR and s**t. The fourth book is really bad.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 am

OMGTWILIGHT

l-Kriel-l

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:22 am

New Bit.Trip already, wow.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 am

Hi there, culties. ^^

Terara Drakon

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am

xGanonxChanx
stop speaking russian reg

I will not!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 am

Hi Reg. :3

Terara Drakon

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am

Terara Drakon
Hi Reg. :3

Hello.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20361 20362 20363 20364 20365 20366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games