Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:40 pm
i'm allergic to cats, dust, and weather (not really, but i have sensitive sinuses, so my nose gets stuffy or runny whenever there's weather changes)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:57 pm
My knees are sensitive to cold, and inactivity xD
not a good combination for a winter break from school, 'cause I usually sit and chat with friends and such online during winter break.

I go back to school monday biggrin
Art II, American History, Geometry, and English III for this next semester. I'm hoping I remembered to put English IV on the list for next years' classes.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm
I dont have any food allergies, but i am allergic to everything just about. Lesse im allergic to just about every type of weed, just about every pollen, trees, cats, dogs, horses, rabbits, cotton, wheather changes, winter seems to kick my a** alot. Yeah my life sucks, cogged up nose, itchy eyes, sinus pressure, mucus drainage out the wazoo. I really cant catch a break.

And yes hopefully i get things settled
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:03 pm
Yay for partially-MPD shinobi with temperature-bending powers that betray their village! *cheers for Tonbo* domokun  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:32 pm
Don't forget his snobbish, high and mighty, yet child-like when getting what he wants, shinobi with mad skillz that is helping the partially-MPD shinobi with temperature-bending powers betray their village!! *cheers for Berai*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:59 am
I gave my dog a bath today and now he wont speak to me. Just sits in the corner and glares bloody murder at me....

Oh dear he's such a drama queen.  

The Rogue Doll

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:34 am
I hate giving my dog a bath, it seriously takes at least two people to even get him inside the shower room. He turns into a claw monster <<;;; (well on the bright side he doesn't bite). I always have horrible marks everywhere when I've tried to keep him in place.

He's called Notte ^^ Guess which color he is xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:46 am
I'm allergic to every single type of pollen/tree/furry animal possible. I just went for allergy tests about a month ago; both my arms were red and swollen. And I just found out I'm deadly allergic to shrimps. My brother's worst off though; nuts, peanuts, seafood, eggs, animals and pollen. Sucks to be him!

Mou: yellow with purple streaks >_>  

xXSuimitsuXx

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:47 am
I'm a really lucky. I'm not allergic to anything cept PABA (which they don't put in sunscreen anymore), MSG (which we don't think I'm allergic to anymore), and possibly bees (I swell up but don't go into anaphylactic shock). it's a good way to be. 3nodding

I want a dog, but my dad especially hates them, so it doesn't look good for the future >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:28 am
I aint allergic to anything! xp

All I can think is, Notte means night, so he's black?

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:42 am
So boring when no-one else is online...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:04 am
Bingo! *hands Tana a cookie* We didn't name him though, we got him from a home for abandoned animals when he was a puppy and she had named him. The name suits him perfectly.

I have no allergies, lucky me. I'm only slightly sensitive to some fruits and tomatoes, but I mostly just ignore it.  

Mou

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:30 am
I don't know how, but I have absolutely no allergies, though extreme weather changes make me rather sniffly. The confusing part is that my mom and dad combined are allergic to almost everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 am
Those are your sinus' acting up, it has nothing to do with allergies. From what I understand it's due to the pressure changes and how they affect the fluids in your head. I have the same problem. Not an allergic reaction.

I don't want a cookie. sad

Tanakietsu

Mou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 am
<<;; *offers a beer* ?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games