Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:28 am
Sengetsu's eyes shifted to Kit."keep this with you..." he tossed the kunai to Kit."don't ask questions, its purpose will be revealed later." he said his scythe shifted on his back as he turned."Jedi you fool...so ready to risk your life, and for what?" he asked with a voice that showed little care. He had changed over the years, becoming solemn and less and less like his old self."Kenshin, lets have some fun here." he said looking at the ninja who had gathered here."scum? such harsh words." he turned walking away."and you will be seeing me again...soon." he stated, he knew the village was crawling with jinchuuriki. His black dark eyes stared at Lenon"and who are you supposed to be?" he asked the man in a voice that revealed Sengetsu's feeling of superiority over the ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 am
"Sengetsu you are the fool" Jedi removed his Anbu mask. "lenon is a sannin and more then capable of killing you, and you must not know of my hatred to akatsuki which means i dont have any remorse for killing you and making it harder for the akatsuki to get what they want." Jedi looked at him. "you dont scare me , your no wear near the level kinkaru or mikyo were."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:32 am
Kenshin turned. "sengetsu, we shouldnt get into something at this moment, are you trying to prevoke jedi?" Kenshin looked at jedi. "i know it was you who set that trap that almost killied Angel, only an anbu with such precise judjment and predicting as a uchiha could do something like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 am
Kit caught the kunai and held it in his hand. "Hmm i see. Why should i keep this?" He had an arousing suspsion that Sengetsu would use the flying thunder god jutsu to some how attack or kill him. Either way if that was the case he would be ready. Sliding the kunai into his kunai pack he stared down Kenshin and Sengetsu. Letting out a laugh Kit smiled. "You actually think you can take on three of the strongest shunobi in the cloud? Lenon, Jedi, And myself are capable of handling ourselves. I dont think we woudlnt mind proving it." Placing his right hand Yawaraka-te he looked at Sengetsu and Kenshin. The sword would only hurt those it deemed evil. And those that dawned the Akatsuki robe were the highest form. They fought only for themselves. And killed innocent people to get what they were after. Standing upright he was ready for anything. fighting would probly happen if so. Kit wasnt about to back down from his so called 'friends.'  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 am
Sengetsu turned away and began walking."I'm done, I've delivered what i came for, lets go Kenshin." Sengetsu's mind had not heard anything the ninja had said, he was in a daze, focused on his brother...Trein. His eyes reddened as he grew angrier at the thought of losing to him one day. Suddenly the realization of Jedi's words struck Sengetsu."sanin? does it look as though I care." he said continueing, he needed to find his brother...and kill him before he found someone capable of training him.

((yea sorry, but my brother is trying to join the leaf...and if I don't stop him from finding someone good to train him the Sengetsu in this guild will end up like the rest...dead.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 am
futashi appeared next to kit and smirk. he then look around and look down at sengetsu. then at kit. he then asked "what i miss?"  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:56 am
Taking his hand of Yawaraka-te Kit kept his eyes on Sengetsu. "Just some lost ninja."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 am
"i see the akatsuki are here. what business did they have here." he asked kit, wondering still.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:04 am
"Just playing dilivery boys." Kit replied to Futashi's question. finally able to relax since the Akatsuki were gone his muscles released the held pressure they were under. Turning to Futashi he asked his own question. "So whats new?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am
"nothing really, just scouting around outside the borders of the cloud. and as always nothing new. i did find out that zann will be at mist. but i dont know why. so im going to mist when i have the right time. want to....talk to zann." he said. he then look at kit and smiled. "i have clones taking my place for me for now. one is at mist and leaf."  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am
Sengetsu stopped at the word lost."lost?" he looked at Kit. his red eyes seemed ablaze through the straw hat. His cloak shifted directions as the wind seemed to completely turn around drawing towards Sengetsu, hailing proof to his wind natured chakra. His hair blew awkwardly in the shifting wind."if tht is what you believe...then you are mistaken." Sengetsu while a lot had changed this one thing had not, his patience. He was very patient in conserving the need to fight. He looked up t futashi and spoke to kenshin but a few words."it seems we have been greeted by both the Nibi and the Gobi." he said as the swirling vortex of leaves in which he had arrivedbegan forming around Sengetsu."I ask but one thing Kit...if you ever see a ninja by the name of trein...please let me know." these were his last words as the leaves engulfd him and he vanished...Sengetsu had not been himself while he was, there. His fear of Trein had clouded his judgement. This much was evident during his visit, this as well as the fact that his scythe had shifted, revealing that the shinobi that stood before the two was not completely human in some aspect.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:15 am
"Uh huh. I'll be sure to do that.." Kit retorted. He had replied with his back turned not wanting to even look at someone who was once a close friend and who was now a grets advisary. With a gust of wind Sengetsu had disappeared. Looking at Futashi he continued theyr conversation. "Last time i heard Zann was at Suna. You should probly try there."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 am
futashi was alittle dumbfounded, but look at kit again. "if thats where he is, thanks kit. contact me if anything happens." he said. he then jump down and walk to the sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:28 am
"sure thing.." Waving futashi goodbye he walked back into the desolent village. It almost seemd like no one was around anymore. Rahenno, Kyoshi, Susumu, Brile, Almost like everyone had abanddoned the village. So with a sigh Kit enterd what he considerd the ruins of a once glorious village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 am
Requiem aeternum dona eis

Lenon watched as Sengetsu left.

"Kit."
He said.
"Let me see that kunai he gave you. I want to be sure that
nothing can happen with it."

-Why does he want somebody? Another demon?
Maybe...he's considered dangerous. And sengetsu
didn't seem like...a normal person. What are we
against? Not evil...evil is defined by the good that
opposes it...hmmm....
-
Eternal rest grant to them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games