Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:51 pm
Drew nodded, he went to grab his bag and reached in, pulling out a glass and a tube of pure peach flavoring, "There we go!" He went over to the bar and took hold of the glass, it slowly filled with ice that wasbreaking apart into a slushly consistency. He poured in the flavoring and and movied his finger in a circular motion above the glass, stirring the ice and flavoring together. Drew smiled and handed Turq the glass, which now had a light pink color to it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm
A childish grin on his muzzle, he eagerly took the glass and began to drink and sip at it, feeling a bit like a child but not caring, cause he had a slushy and all was right with him, for the moment anyway.  

Hiro Toshirou

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Drew giggled happily, watching him enjoy the drink. He reach his arm in to his bag and pulled out a small box of strawberries and began to eat them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm
After a few mental minutes Dimitris rises from his drowsy state on the counter.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am
Smiling contentedly, Turq set down his glass on the small table next to him, grabbing one of the pillows he had pulled out of the chair and wrapping his arms around it, holding it like a stuffed toy or sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:15 am
Adjusting his eeys out of his blur Dimitris makes his way into the kitchen for a glass of cranapple-juice and sits back down. "Hey Turq, how are you?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:33 am
"Oh, doing all right, just sitting here" he said, trying to stifle a bit of a yawn and stretching out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am
Smiling Dimitrs petted him on the head. "Well if your looking for something to do maybe you'd like to help me make breakfast, Heaven knows Rocky eats more than Brittney in her fat phase."

He looks over to see whether Rocky caught that or is to distracted with his mate. "If you don't want to then it's alright, just dont ask me for seconds though." He makes his way back into the kitchen.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:58 am
"I'd love to help, but I'm afraid I would be more of a liability then a help" he said, chuckling to himself, recalling the many cut fingers and patches of singed fur from flareups and failed cooking attempts.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:07 am
"Come on I'll make sure your safe." Reaches out and takes your hand.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:11 am
"Oi, Dimitris, while you're back there could you get me a glass of orange juice?" Tabris said as he sauntered over to the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:12 am
"well...alright" he said, taking Dimitrs hand and pulling himself up.  

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:21 am
"Coming up." Dimitris gave Tab a Thumb's up. "Turq get me the bolonga and 8 eggs please."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am
"Oh, uh, alright" he said, looking around for a moment, finding the fridge and opening it, pulling out first a medium sized length of bologna, handing it to him and then finding a half empty carton of eggs, checking just to make sure there were more then eight eggs, the closing the fridge and setting the eggs down on the counter next to Dimitris.  

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:36 am
"Gratci, Turq..." Dimitris finishes the juice and slides it out to Tab as he gets two wolks and sets them on the stove. " Mind buttering the two skillets on the stove while I slice these?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games