Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:34 pm
chibi_blue_mouse

Miroku stiffened and then stood up. "I am not lost. Merely curious. Not too many half demons wander so close to a human village." he said, his tone suggesting he did not want a fight. "However, if you are here to hurt it's inhabitants, I will not let you do so without first trying to stop you." he said, but made no defensive nor offensive moves. It was obvious Miroku did not want a fight.

Vergil started to make his way over ti Miroku"a village?heh,i knew humans were weak....but i had no idea they lived in straw huts either.....as for you though,you have something no ither human or demon posses,am i right?"Vergil pushed his sword out part way with his thumb,he could already predict that this human that stood before him would attack"as any other human lucky enough to have such an ability,you won't hesitate to use it,now won't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm
Miroku held his staff in a defencive position. "If you mean harm to this village, then, yes I will not hesitate to fight you. However, I hope that you are here with peaceful intentions . . ." he said diplomatically.

Sango sighed, figuring that Miroku had been gone for too long and left the hut. She also felt the other half demonic aura and was puzzled, heading off in that direction to see what sort of half demon was there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:05 pm
Akito sighed. "I never knew how hard it'd be to explain something like this to someone in an older time." He muttered. He looked at Inuyasha, crossing his arms. "Just forget it. Not like you'll ever need to use one."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm
InuYasha just shrugged, deciding that he would just get frustrated if he tried to understand what Akito was talking about and went back to poking the older Shaoran mindlessly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 pm
Sakura watched Inuyasha nervously. "Should you really be doing that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 pm
InuYasha looked over at Sakura with a raised eyebrow. "What? He can't get out, I don't see why the hell I can't." he said gruffly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm
"Well...right now he can't but magic doesn't hold forever...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 pm
InuYasha shrugged. "Keh. What's he gonna do about it anyways?" he asked cockily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:51 am
chibi_blue_mouse
Miroku held his staff in a defencive position. "If you mean harm to this village, then, yes I will not hesitate to fight you. However, I hope that you are here with peaceful intentions . . ." he said diplomatically.

Sango sighed, figuring that Miroku had been gone for too long and left the hut. She also felt the other half demonic aura and was puzzled, heading off in that direction to see what sort of half demon was there.

"oh come on now.....all you pitiful humans have the same mind set......besides.......i have already heard about this 'tunnel' you posses,the lower demons are scared.now,all i want is to see this little tunnel.....now show me"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:54 am
Miroku shook his head. "I will not use the wind tunnel unless my companions or I are in dire need." he said, still trying to avoid a fight.

Sango stepped through the brush with her boomerang slung over her back and she looked from Miroku to the half demon. "Miroku what's going on?" she asked, her stance not changing, although she was ready to pull out her Hirikostu at the first sign of a fight.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:45 am
Vergil glanced over at Sango"what's this?a little girl looking to play too?hehe.....and what's this?"he leans to the side somewhat and sees Kirara"hahah!a demon reduced to nothing but a pet......this ought to be fun....."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Kirara snarled and changed to her larger form. Unlike Sango and Miroku, she was now looking for a fight with this half demon who dared called her a pet.

Sango's expression hardened and she got into a defensive position, ready to pull out the Hirikotsu.

Miroku frowned. "We do not wish to fight you half-demon, but if you insist on looking for a fight we will defend ourselves and the village. We won't let you harm innocent people.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 pm
Akito looked over to Kagome. "Excuse me, but do you know anyway back to the present time?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:15 pm
Kagome nodded. "Sure. I use it all the time . . . however much InuYasha doesn't like it." she said glaring at said half-demon in the corner.

InuYasha heard this and growled slightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:01 pm
"I need to get back to our time as soon as possible. It's at huge risk of being completely destroyed." Akito told her, somewhat calm about it.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games