Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm
Pushing closer she pushes him back to sitting on the couch while keeping her lips on his. Smilling Again against him lip she sits on his lap facing him. Pulling away for a moment she catches her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm
he smiled and said"are you"and then he got pushed  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm
"Am.. I what..." she ask's inbetween breaths. Smilling she let's her hair down from the pony tail that it was in. As she let's it down in falls down to her waist and was a little wavy. Shaking her head messes up her hair a bit but made it more comfortable for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm
"are you sure?"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm
"Yes, i'm sure that I love you, even if Legion is part of you, I won't let him take you from me" she say's before kissing him forcefully. When she wanted something she got what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 pm
he smiled at the kiss as he was forced he got a little wide eyed but ti went away and he then said"i love you"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 pm
"Love you too" she say's before laughing at his reaction "You're still to shy for you're own good, you'll never get what you want if you're like that". Smilling she pulls away and shifts into a more comfortable sitting position still on his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:43 pm
(Feel so alone alone alone alone)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm
selena came down witht the childern selena smiles " are you to hungery my little one " selena smiles as she looks at her childern makeing faces
alice looks at her mom " momie im not that little any more "
alexander looks at his mom " ahhh mom im not little anymore " alexander sighs " mom im like in 5th human grade work mom "

selena sighs and hears her childern complinng selena gigles and smiles and pickes there cheeks and kneels down in front of them " both you will always be my little one no matter how old you get " selena smiles and then see haru there" childern are you going to say hi to you auntie?" selena smiles " good moring haru where charles ?"
alice looks at auntie haru and says it all properly " good moring auntie haru !" alice smiles sweetly
alexander looks at there aunt" hi aunty haru "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm
charles stooke his head out from under her and began to blush extremly and wildly saying"a-ah"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 pm
(There both up in her room Selenia, not downstairs, but then again I could make it that they were both down stairs)

Hearing them behind her Haru quickly get up and faces them blushing slightly. Smilling she kneels down "Well hello you two, don't I get a hug from you two or am I not loved by you too anymore" she say's while pouting slightly. Standing back up again she goes back and sits on Charles lap but facing the twins. Smilling she looks at Selenia "Nice to see that you've gotten into a better mood" she say's over to her through thoughts.

9be back on tomorrow people I have soccer practice so I have to leave right after supper)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm
charles' face was a bright sa the sun as he said"h-hello ch-children"  

copycat4756

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm
selena smiles " yes im in a much better mood haru thank you for noteing " selena gigles " give your aunty a hug "
alice smiles and huggs auntie haru "aunt haru what were doing with chare?"
alexander huggs aunty haru and finaly realizes and blush "aaAAh .......uhm... aunty ..uhm you werent uhm..." alexander runs back to momy after giving her a hug
selena blush " HARU !!! YOU WERENT DOING THAT DOWN HERE WHERE YOU ?" selena blush "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:10 pm
Blushing at what Alex was trying to incinuate she smiles before hugging both of them back. "Now now children don't jump to conclusions"shesay's before smilling happily. Looking at Selenia she smirks before shifting her sitting position a bit "Not really, but must I remind you, about that time in the lake with you no who" she say's while looking at Selenia and her surprised look tat she got when she mentioned what her and Cloud did in the lake. "I know more then you know" Haru say's before turning and kissing Charles "You're blushing" she say's to him before laughing and standing up, walking over to Selenia she gives her a hug "Thanks for forgiving me for a whie ago for bringing.. ummm. you know who... up"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 pm
he then shot striaght up and dusted off his pants still blushing saying now uhm ah"he then sighed and said"as she says i always get to shy for my own good"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games