Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:23 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image After Sengetsu had escaped and left already Kazuo rises up from the ground. By that time the fight with the newcomer began and Kazuo saw it unfolding before his very eyes. He knew the Raikage wouldn't want him to interfere though. He liked to do things himself most of the time. Then the intruder disappeared and so did Rahenno. Most likely the Raikage would be chasing the enemy meaning that his opponent would probably be leaving the village seeing as he took information. Kazuo knew that he would have to take care of things here and make sure that the fort was held down while Rahenno was gone. He then looks over to the office which was a pile of rubble. He didn't bother to try and fix the office yet because it would get destroyed if any more intruders came and he didn't want to waste chakra that he could later use in battle. Though Kazuo did still have a lot of chakra left. He still had a lot of his own plus the genin amount of chakra in his blaster glove. He sighs and wonders if his clone had finished the test to become Mist 7. Kazuo had applied to become one so he could become stronger and since Mist and Cloud were life allies then it would mean that he could still be Cloud Village ANBU. He wouldn't be able to go check to see if it's test was over though because he had to hold the fort down here in Cloud. When the Mizukage merges the two bodies Kazuo would become stronger and more trained then he already is. In the future Kazuo had a dream to eventually become Raikage. That is why he trained, that is why he worked harder. He needed to become strong so that he would be the strongest ninja in Cloud village so he would be able to protect it with his life when the time came. He looks to the sky, it was cloudy as always. That was the way he liked it. He walked over to a rock and sat on it to rest and regain focus.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:27 pm
(lol, nice opening statment.)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:28 pm
(Yea, i've felt like ACTUALLY RPing recently and working on my posts more then I have in a while.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Wandering the village was enough for Yuko, she had got directions from a villager. There had been much destruction going on. This made her curious. Yuko gazed over the lands before finding a crumbled building of what seemed to be the office. She paused, what would she to do now. Was the kage of the Cloud Village still alive. Her shoulders arose, and soon fell as she sighed, not noticing anyone else around her.
"Geuss I was too late," she whispered aloud.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Angel hopped down out of a tree right next to her. "Are you looking for the Raikage?" He didn't even notice almost everyone had cleared the area. This shinobi was new to him, he didn't know her name, or anything about her. It wasn't really his business though, he wasn't a cloud shinobi anymore. He left a long time ago in search of power with the akatsuki. Bu he loved the cloud so much that he always came back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:23 pm
Her eyes flickered over to the guy who appeared practically out of nowhere, or so she thought.
"Actually yes, I am," she had a soft tone as she spoke, "Are you one of the shinobi?"
Yuko looked back to the broken down stones of the office. Her lips slightly pierced together from the image.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:42 am
(i found a loop hole to the whole death thingat the cafe.1 the note could not be a papper bomb cuz it said bringit littel boy on all the sides on every note 2 how can she get a papper bomb if she is a knight she could`t even no how to use it so there i`m sill avlive and kicking.)

aro arriveied at the destroyed office."she was here i`ll kill her if i see her again."aro said with an angery voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

((The crew members and guild police already decided you were dead. I doubt they will rethink their decision.))

o Apollo i

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am
(my bro is in the crew and he has a way with words.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am
Aro metatora
(my bro is in the crew and he has a way with words.)

((Exactly it was your brother, which shows a clear conflict in interest. So your still dead as rulled by the other crew members. The judgment was passed, accept it.))  

Masumi H Dekata

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am
{what page did you die on? i missed it.}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am
(Aro's dead!? Jk I knew that. Aro just accept it, you can't beat the crew.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am
Naruto728
(Aro's dead!? Jk I knew that. Aro just accept it, you can't beat Sumi.)

fixed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm

"Well. I am a shinobi. But not a Cloud shinobi." His headband was a cloud headband, but it was scratched through the middle. His hair hid most of the headband though.

o Apollo i

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Naruto728
(Aro's dead!? Jk I knew that. Aro just accept it, you can't beat Sumi.)

fixed

(So you are the crew members now?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games