Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:28 pm
UR COMING DANGNABBIT!!!! : biggrin rags Kurai by the collar:: I WANNA SEE THE BABY PANDA!!! AND SO DO YOU!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:29 pm
Buh bye, Susie ^ ^  

Easy Isac

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:32 pm
SSSUUUSSSIIIEEE!!!!!!!!! NNNOOOOO!!!!! dont leave! crying

lol poor Kurai, im sure their are other women out in Ria High 3nodding lol ya right

I think SusieXUwasa and KiyoshiXAlef are the only couples of Ria...But maybe theres more I dont know about question  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:33 pm
Tiff there alot you dont know about like the death ray i built on the moon that will suck moisture out of the human body. Anyway bye susie peace out. Also give me the cookies jou twisted twisted twisted twisted  

uwasa

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:35 pm
I got bored so im rping Deimon as part of a band playing at the nightclub come, everyoen come to the nightclub lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:40 pm
Cant. *yawn* Only 20 minutes of computer time left and too lazy to rp something new.  

Rene the Hopeless

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Lol too bad its more fun rping a band when you got a big audience lol its like aconcert.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Mhhh, to all whom have been talking in here in the form of O.O.C.
You know, I have met three, different types of personalities in this threat.

-The personality of the normal ones. The ones that would talk about their topic, finish it and reply if needed with little accuracy about it.
-You have then the second personality which is mine ( the 'exploding one' ). Where you get the one character dedicated and interested in what he does. He keeps himself willingly in his addiction state, no matter locaton. ( Me )
-Then there is the frightening personality in a diverse set of terms ( imploding ). The ones that reply with too much needed information, not from a bad category though but with to much action in it, seemingly in hyper state. The ones that which comical potential can be translated as this : "On contact with their pets' form, draws their abdominal organs with their bare hands." ( This mainly presents itself over the females, but judged over the acts...) "The ones whom walk to a 65-year old casshier and shoots him into the main-leading lung pipe for having his 66 birthday to then cause him severe interior bleeding and occasionally die of it."( This does represent itself forth in cases of ultra-hyperness.. -.- )

Kevin Kun

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:16 pm
Kevin *tackles* whatever happened to the kevin that sucked away Daze's power and is after my power as well..did he go poof >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:24 pm
Tiny font is the root of all evil mad  

Easy Isac

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:28 pm
angeltrinity
Kevin *tackles* whatever happened to the kevin that sucked away Daze's power and is after my power as well..did he go poof >.<
Sorry for my quotation, if it does happens to disturb some. Tiffany. My lust for your inner power will never dissapear till it is achieved, I will hunt you down and eliminate every last single person of the possible mass who opposes for this matter.
Thanks for reminding me, Tiffany. I actually got a funny feeling regardless the frustration I'm in now...
By the way, Tiffany, where are you posting recently?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:35 pm
well right now im in the nightclub...and I ususally post in the courtyard or in wingardia  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:42 pm
Dose ria have a mascot? I don't think I have seen one

I don't know why but I just had a vision of the schools mascot being a panda...or a pie.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:43 pm
-pops out of no where- And we're having a sleepover at Sakura's dorm room tomorrow! Is Tiff and Kiwoya coming? [Stupid question, but I have to ask.]  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:45 pm
Kevin- The mascot should be a Panda!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games