Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 am
Makira heard the snapping, but ignored it. She slid her hand up his shrt. and pushed him softly backwards onto the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 am
KoTari let Makira push him down on the bed. He was at her mercy.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:08 am
Makira then sat up and held her head in pain. "Ow..." She moaned. She seemed like she was in pain, but not too much of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 am
"Makira? Are you okay?" KoTari asked and sat up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 am
Makira nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay, it's just a small headache." She told hhim and got up, rubbing her temples with the tip of her fingers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 am
"Are you sure?" KoTari asked. It didn't seem like just a small headache. Makira never has them that suddenly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 pm
"Yeah, but don't worry about it, it's gone now." She told him, removing her fingers from her temples. "Let's go to the park now, I think I need some fresh air." Makira told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:44 am
KoTari still looked at her in worry but nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 am
Makira reached for the door knob, but she suddenly fainted, falling back towrads KoTari.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 am
KoTari knew somethign was wrong. He caught Makira, "Hey. Makira," He said, try to get her to snap out of it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 am
Makira didn't respond. She seemed physically fine and she was breathing, her heart rate was normal, she seemed as if she just suddenly fell asleep.

Makira opened her eyes and she was standing on top of a dark cloud. It was night, and she couldn't see much, aside from a figure standing a few yards away from her. She couldn't tell exactly who it was, but she knew it was female, and she certainly looked familiar.

[[ok, i'm just adding a twist. she's dreaming, and her body's still with KoTari.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 am
('Kay)

KoTari gently placed her back down on the bed again. He tried to get her to wake up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:08 am
"Makira..." The sweet, wispy voice called out to her. "..Please help me... I don't have anywhere else to go..." It pleaded.

Makira suddenly knew who she was. She was the demon that used to be attached to her. Makira stepped back a few steppeds. "No! You're gone! We got rid of you!" Makira said in denial. She knew she must be dreaming.

The ghost moved closer. "You rid me from your body, and so I was left hostless... Please don't be scared Makira... Just listen to me... I'm dying... I feel so weak. I don't know how much longer I can go on without a host." The demon said. It sounded like she was crying.

Makira wasn't sure what to do. She felt sorry for the ghost. It didn't look like the ghost could do much more harm to her, and it was asking this time, not invading. "But why me?" Makira asked.

"Because... I have no where else to go... I'm too weak to invade anyone's soul anymore. Please Makira, help me..." It plealso smiled and gave the spirit her hand. "By the way, my name's Misty." The spirit said and took Makira's hand.

A bright light shined and Makira was awakened. Her irises glowed bright red for a moment and turned back to normal whens he blinked. She saw KoTari's worried face. "Woah... what happened?" She asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 am
"That's what I want to know. Are you okay?" koTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 am
Makira nodded. "I'm fine, maybe I was just tired." Makira told him. She decided not t tell him about the dream, since she thought it was just a normal, crazy dream anyways.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games