Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:51 am
"Other than Plague, no," Winter said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 am
Steiner turns back to Winter, obviously relieved. "Well that's good. So tell me, which creature did you 'devour'?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:55 am
Winter smiled, "Leviathan," She said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm
Steiner smiles. "That- that is excellent Winter. Well done!" Steiner moves over to his table. "I will have to tell you my ideas for possible uses. But my gosh the sheer mass you must have absorbed. Criminy..." Steiner looks at his table then back up at Winter. "I need you to share that code with the Plagues. Then I want you to come up here again. I have something I would like you to do." Steiner returns to his table.

(I might be unable to be around tonight. My Ipod died sweatdrop )  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm
(That's okay. My internet died -_-)

"Okay father," Winter said happily and went outside, "Plagues! Come here for a moment," She said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:06 am
Plague erupts from the soil in front of the entrance. he walks over to Winter. "What is it Winter? Does father need us?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:55 am
"No. I'm here to give you some DNA of the Leviathan," Winter said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 am
Plagues eyes light up. "Excellent." he holds out his hand.  

Thorgrim the Wise

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 pm
Leonard had gotten lost... after he had lowered himself into the hole, he had simply gotten lost... now, finally, managing to make his way out of the hole, and back to the academy itself, Leonard let out a sigh, before realizing something. the power was on, and he wasnt the source. flexing his claw as his eye began to twitch, Leonard glared at the door, setting Len down carefully. "Stay close, but dont get in the way or you might get hurt if things get violent." Leonard told his companion, passing through the doorway, a barrier surrounding himself and len seperately. he was going to find the fool who had restored power, and try peacefully to persuade them to leave... and if they failed, he would persuade them to... stick around... so to speak... all over the walls... with fire and stuff....  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:54 pm
Steiner finishes the project he had been working on. He had gotten tired of taking apart machines and had started to put something together. He had modled his creations after his own robotic arm, but had given them...modifications. Instead of running on bioenergy, they would run on the crystallises he had read about in various notes. They also had powers. Ones that he hoped would work but wasnt exactly sure yet. He picked them up and rushed to the entrance of the building along with the three Plagues looking for Winter, the intended recipiant.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Winter reached out and patted each of the infected people on their shoulders, letting them temporarily exchange DNA.
Len followed Leonard in her cat form silently. She was worried about what was going on, but decided that her powers weren't strong enough to stand in a fight here. However she could defend herself if needed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Leonard was almost to the enterance of the academy, and stopped, seeing something down the hall that stunned him, and that immedeatly sent him into a rage as he felt the crystallis before him. Feeling a familiar lust for the powers those crystallis held, Leonard pushed that feeling aside, but began to gather energy, the air around him itself becoming charged with his energy, arcs of it coming off him of their own accord and striking the edge of his barrier, before disappearing only to be replaced a moment later by more of them. "Who the hell do you think you are coming in here and using those abominations!" Leonard almost yelled, metal claw crackling with energy as he prepared to destroy the machines, and if need be, the people around them. he couldnt afford to let anyone walk off with the crystallis, especially using them for a machine like that.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm
Steiner stops and stares at the odd thing standing in the hallway ahead of him crackling with energy. He was not afraid but more oddly interested. He sudenly realises that perhaps he had accidentaly used some christallis in the creation of the two arms, and that perhaps this was why that thing was so angry. He turned to a Plague standing behind him. He wispered, "Send a message to Plague, Winter should be there as well. Tell them there is a breach and to aproach with caution." He turns to the person standing in the hallway. "Excuse me? what abominations? I just slapped a bunch of components together That I found lying about. I apologise if I touched something I shouldn't have. Perhaps you could calm down and we can talk like civilised beings."

The Plagues form a half circle behind Steiner. The one that Steiner had whispered to sends the telepathic message to Plague.

Plague suddenly stops. He hears the message and turns to Winter, a worried face upon him. "Winter, Father's in trouble! There's been a breach. Aproach with caution." Plague turns away from the building. "All of you but three come with me!!" Plagues erupt from the ground and from behind things and run inside towards where Steiner is.

Steiner turns and gives the two arms to a Plague behind him. It was number 2. He gives a wink signalling the Plague to begin connecting to the arms. Steiner turns back around, his hands now behind his back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:21 pm
(Whats plague look like? are they identical, so to speak?)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games