Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 pm
((Lol, you want to turn me into a puppet!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 pm
Firu Shinra
BICTH
(Don't highlight stuff if you think it might be offensive.)
(Chill dudes I was kidding.)  

Dark-Ninja70

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:10 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Firu Shinra
BICTH
(Don't highlight stuff if you think it might be offensive.)
(Chill dudes I was kidding.)

(It was directed at Ronnel....and there was a spelling mistake.....dammit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 pm
((LOL Awesome Firu, simply awesome.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:40 am
((Firu to answer your previous question yes those of us with sharingan of three tomoe or higher and i guess you would have to add in of high rank can see the demon inside of you, and the change in chakra even when its not in full use.))

Senji grinned awkwardly, the smile of a man who loved to kill. He removed the scythe from his shoulders continuing to hold the triple blades towards the sky. The poison on the blades would end the life of anyone they cut within a few hours (twenty posts). Cocking his head sideways he giggled darkly. "I know that voice...Hanzo." his giggle ebvolved into a laugh now. "You...kill me?" His smile faded and his face morphed into a more serious expression. The wind continued to rattle the chains on his scythe. The sun's rays were reflected off its metal. He lifted his left hand spreading his fingers he combed his bangs as they blew into his eyes. "Don't be foolish." he mocked the ninja who had dared to threaten him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 am
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

The entire area grew darker suddenly. A man in a black cloak walked up to the gates, his face hidden. The shadows seemed to darken. "All akatsuki better leave, or i might just break the promise i made."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:10 am
((now i'm really lost))

Reiko shook her head. "Whatever this is, I dont' want to get involved." She returned back into the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 am
User Image

Syn puts his hand in front of Sen telling him to stop. "Don't think about killing hanzo. He has saved my a** time and time again. I owe him more than you can imagine. Look who arrived, It has been a long time Jedi Uchiha. As for Kashiim you attacked me when I was trying to catch up with some old friends. I'm not going to hold back. As for detachi you might want to stay out of this in case something happens to you and then Reiko might not be able to leave the village to take care of that annoying pest." Syn summons a shadow clone and then takes his akatsuki over coat off and drops his 100 pounds weights off of his legs and the weights off of his back. He then drops his dog summoning scroll down giving it to the biggest dog to take back to the dog world where he will be able to pick it up later. When he returned Syn had pulled his sword off his back hanging on his Uchiha vest and had put his akatsuki over coat back on. "Much better." He had wore the weights for a year now and his muscle were very taken care of.

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 am
User Image

"Don't worry Syn I'm here to stay, I can't leave you guys."

*Hanzo did a few handsigns targeted at Sen [Nusumitori no Gokan (Theft Of The Senses)]. Hanzo had come up with a plan to defeat Sen, he knew that Sen must be a uchiha by his sharingan eyes so as a uchiha himself Hanzo knew that it'd be hard to place a genjutsu upon another uchiha so he'd have to be careful and choose his moves wisely.*

((Nusumitori no Gokan (Theft Of The Senses)
Description: One of the more powerful genjutsu available in the sand, primarily due to the length of time its effects may linger for. The user performs a series of seals and targets an enemy. Within moments the target will feel as if a sandstorm is rapidly beginning, though they will not be able to see any sign of it with no measurable effect. However, within a few moments their sense of taste will begin to fade completely. Given time each of their other senses will fade as well in the order of taste, smell, hearing, touch and sight. Each of the senses disappear slowly so one might doubt its usefulness, however the truth becomes apparent once the technique ends. Even after the technique finishes the targets senses will not return, this is because the technique actually inflicts targeted wounds upon the opponents mind, requiring attention from a medical shinobi before the senses will return.))

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image

Syn sees hanzo targeting Sen, he knew that hanzo was very good at genjutsu and would try that first. Syn did some hand signs and looked at hanzo. "Kyouten Chiten" Syn had reversed it to attack hanzo. "I'm sorry but I can't let you hurt Sen because then I would be killed and/or kicked out of akatsuki. Leaving me with no village no friends and no where to live."

Kyouten Chiten is a Genjutsu technique unique to the Uchiha bloodline Sharingan holders. Using the copy and counter functions of the Sharingan eye, the Uchiha clan member can stop the sensory spell cast on their body and reverse it back on their opponent.

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
53 Jounin Jutsu
19 S-Rank Jutsu  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image

*Hanzo watched Syn do the handsigns with his sharingan and so he was able to tell what Syn was doing. He felt as if a sandstorm was about to begin so he dismissed his genjutsu from effecting himself and set another genjutsu towards Syn [Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique and A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)], but unfortunately for Syn he would not realize this.

Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
18 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm
Kashiim put his hands up nonchalantly. "Whatever, Akatsuki. Your as much at fault as I am. You could have went back to talking with your friends if you had simply told me where to find the rest of your little glee club. Although, now that you wish to fight, I must warn you..." Kashiim said with a pause as he threw a sharp glare at Syn and Sen and Kenshin (Wow, almost ryhmes.). He finished his sentence with a bit of a blood thirsty tone. "you cannot win."

(Guess I'll wait for Hanzo and Syn to finish their Gen fest)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Firu Shinra
Kashiim put his hands up nonchalantly. "Whatever, Akatsuki. Your as much at fault as I am. You could have went back to talking with your friends if you had simply told me where to find the rest of your little glee club. Although, now that you wish to fight, I must warn you..." Kashiim said with a pause as he threw a sharp glare at Syn and Sen and Kenshin (Wow, almost ryhmes.). He finished his sentence with a bit of a blood thirsty tone. "you cannot win."

(Guess I'll wait for Hanzo and Syn to finish their Gen fest)
((Looks like it's me, you (maybe Detachi and Reiko) against Syn, Sen and Kenshin))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin Looked at Kashiim. "Judging your opponent before fighting them is Foolish, But maybe you dont understand that until youve lost." Kenshin Formed a few hand signs preparing something.

....is the beginning of a Legend

Carbon-kazuma

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:12 pm
"That, or..." Kashiim began as he flashed through a quick set of signs, preforming Kawarimi no jutsu. He had substituted with a feather that was close to Kenshin. "the house of god, himself, is my arsenal." He finished as he made a quick swipe at Kenshin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games