Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 am
Wyatt was suprised by Keliahs actions "Thank you..but you do realise this means that I will reaveal what I have learned" He said. He turned and headed for one of the exits Lorna had set up for the people to escape the city. He then headed for Shale hoping he would have time to warn Marcove and the others before Alastor and the others could attack.

Ricky sighed and decided to look around hoping to find Nephilis or Rydia who ever she was he didn't recall meeting her. "Nephilis...Rydia..anyone" He yelled trying to find someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 am
Samantha chuckled at Rydia's comment on Nephilis. "Well, I've managed to get him to clean himself up a bit," she grinned, playfully nudging him with her elbow. "Thank you," she replied with a smile in response to the comment on her dress. "I have a walk-in closet full, if you care to raid it. We look about the same size, I think."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 am
Yumiko smiled, shaking her head. "No I am just trying to see what person I should take over first to cause you the most damage. You and Lilith aren't close I know... I know all things, Nephilis." She noticed how she was actually feeling human again for once over seventy years.

~~~

Riko moaned and looked at Kessaris, her eyes focusing towards his face until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. Her eye lids slid down, covering her black eyes. "No... I'm... not okay. What kind of.. question is that?" She asked through torn breathes, coughing a little as seeing she was still sick from Yumiko even though she wasn't in her body anymore. Her speech was raspy and her chest stopped moving every once anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 am
"It seems like life has been treating just as I thought. Why'd you even go back when here, you had the freedom of a bird? Although it's your choice, I suggest you stay with us. We're on our way to finally ruiling this war-torn rock we call Earth and to start off the ceremony, we're going to finally kill Evermore."

~~~

Kessaris felt a tear drop from his eye and it was as red as his heart. True tears from the soul. "I'm sorry for this, Riko." Kessaris said with dry sobs. Looking at her body and examining the cuts, telekinetically, he began to pull the shards from her body and usuin his newfound ability, he starts to heal her wounds, praying she'd come around once more.

~~~

Nephilis places a kiss atop Samara's forhead and smiles as the war in his mind raged on. "Indeed, Rydia, make yourself at home. What is ours is yours except for the toothbrushes." In the midst of battle, Nephilis has learned to keep a smile always. ~Now, as for you, there is no one you can become that I won't know it's you when you do. I honestly think you're wasting your time with you little sneak attack, lovely.~  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:47 pm
The Guildmaster's shadow encased body shot up from the ground near Alastor. " So Evermore is the next target huh? " He said with a small laugh. His eyes looked around the area and the wounds he had recieved from Kendal were healed. " So what have I missed in my absense? " He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 pm
(I like how it's the kids are like, seperated from the adults haha... =P, Nice look Lacey! xD)

Lunia looked at the others, her hands resting behind her neck as they walked. "So... what's next for us?...", she asked. Hoping that something interesting would happen soon, as she was getting rather bored.  

xLulie

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 pm
Yumiko smiled and shook her head. "All in due time, my dear... all in due time." She whispered, sinking into the darkness of his mind. She disappeared totally out of his mind but not his body. She was only good in a body so she decided to stay and make herself at home.

~~~

Riko opened her eyes once more, looking at Kessaris. "I... missed you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around Kessaris' neck. "Oh I love you so much. Thank you for helping me... I owe you so much. Anything you want or need..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 am
"Nothing much besides us taking over this place. Nothing but a glass pocket, but it has an average army, just like L'eausis. It's enough to move into Tenshu with force this time. Last time, I went in like an idiot and almost died. Next time, the shoe will be on the other foot."

~~~

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know. And anything you need, I'll provide it." Kessaris, with Riko still in his hold, stands and teleports outside of the displaced Bulb. He lies her down against a building and turns to face his home, raising his hands and stretches his fingers out. "Excuse me, my love. I have another miracle to conduct..."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:28 am
Wyatt sighed as he finally made his way into Shale. He hurried to look for Marcove. "Marcove!...Kendal..Alyss" He yelled he knew he needed to hurry and warn them. He frowned knowing that they might not be comftorble around him. He made himself look as normal as possible only with his wolf ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:16 pm
" I assume that the strategy hasn't changed then. Alastor you also have to remember that you have more resources then you did before, this time you have an entire army of highly trained assassins and their leader on your side. " The Guildmaster said with a cold laugh. He looked straight ahead and said. " But also Fayte and Leon have improved on their fighting if we meet them in the battlefield do not underestimate them. " He said.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:25 am
Marcove turned from the clothes rack of the dealer and turned to notice Wyatt. He only turns back and smiles. "I guess you've finally got tired of Lorna and her mouth? Or have you come to tell me I was right in what I was forseeing?"

~~~

"I'm aware and I'm keeping it in mind. Trust me." Alastor said, looking at him, then back to his new conquest. "As for Fayte and Leon, dispatch your best, besides yourself, to find them. I just need to know where they are. If they get to Nephilis, he'll of course have protection. No one wants more work on there hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 am
Wyatt glared at Marcove for a minute before looking down "I assume then that you forsaw Silicia being taken over and Lorna being defeted..I came to warn you that Allastor and the others are heading for here, Alloy, and they are also after Nephilis" He said. He looked down wishing he could've done more. "The worst part is Keliah is with them she is controlling Amara" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am
((lol...thanks. It'll probably change soon enough. I never keep an avi long XD))

Samara leaned into Neph's kiss with a smile. "Well, Rydia...would you like to go shopping in my closet and then we'll go out and see if we can't find you some new ones for yourself," she said. "We do have some of the finest tailors in the land."

~~~~

Morganna shrugged. "I'm not sure," she said. "I guess first thing, we should check to make sure Nephilis and Samara are doing alright. I'm sure they are, but I still think we should check in with them."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Marcove nods and pays the dealer his owe and hands his stuff to Wyatt. "If your going to cause a commotion here in the city, at least look like us. They'll kill you if you just run in like Chicken Little. Now, about that. I knew it all along. Lorna, you, all of it." He looks at his hand and then into the sky with a smile. "Furthermore, I know what's going to happen. Although, it goes blank after Nephilis is confronted by the lady. Someone will have to choose whether he lives or dies, and when they do, it'll become clear." He begins to walk toward the Bulb. "I can't see past someone else's choce...it might help if you find out who has to choos though, kid. If you want help, come with me."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 pm
Rydia responded and nodded. "Yes, that would be lovely" she said as she began to follow Samara.

Keliah looked at Alastor as she viewed time. "Listen, I say we get a move on, I automaticly have the solidiers in Kilitia and residents of Tenshu, don't forget that I still have that link, so our chances are great, and if that pesky Wyatt gets in my way, I'll kill him...i'm sure he's told marcove already" she said to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games