Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:51 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Old!! Not even! Hunter was halfway done with getting his clothes on, he had managed pants when Veronica called him old. That simply wouldn't do. He launched himself at her and tackled her to the ground. Sitting on her stomach her pinned her Adams down with his knees and began to tickle her sides. "Who are you calling old!?" he growled playfully.

|| Im sorry I know it sucks but I'm literally forcing myself to post through this killer headache. I feel bad for being gone all the time. crying ||

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:57 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was knocked away from her bags and knocked onto the floor. "You are old! You're like older than my pappy!" Her pappy was her dear old Grandpa that she hadn't seen since she was a baby. Was he even alive? The poor man...
She was pinned to the floor by his legs and he tickled her again. "Stop!" She squealed. Her hands wiggled beaneeath him. She pushed him lightly, which was enough to flip him to the floor. "RAWR!" She hissed at him jokingly before popping to her feet and walking to his closest. "I need hunting attire."

||go to sleep silly head!~ its fine. you do not need to worry lovely!||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand sighed and rolled over to his side to escape the slim sliver of light that peeked its way through a crack in the black curtains of his bedroom. He gave his usual growl and then sat up. His hair was all over his head and standing up in some places. His eyes had a deadened look about them but were still a brilliant red shade. He had enough blood in him for a few weeks at the most. He wouldn't need to hunt for a while. His face fell a bit at the thought of what the newspapers and news stations would report on the events of last night. He found himself reluctant to feel bad about it though. He enjoyed killing all those humans and it satisfied him in a way that only killing could. The feel of the flesh tearing between his teeth and hands and the bloodcurdling screams begging for sympathy. He smiled wickedly at the thought but then put a hand to his head to stop the thoughts. He looked over to his side and was a bit taken aback from the fact that Madeline was in his bed. He had almost forgotten that she stayed the night here and would for many nights to come. He was happy at this thought and he leaned over to gently kiss her forehead trying not to wake her. He got out of the bed and headed to the shower. He did not take long as the blood was easy to wash away since it was all dry at this point. Armand then walked over to the huge closet on the other end of the room and picked out something a little more casual than what he usually did wear. A pair of acid wash jeans, a band t-shirt, and a striped sweater. He shook out his wet hair over his face and did not really bother to brush it. He looked back over to the bed to see if Madeline had awaken. He noticed the small bump in her stomach even from where he was standing. He was surprised that this child would grow so fast. Or perhaps he could hope it was only a trick of the light because then this would be pretty hard to hide.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 am
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

Madeline felt something touch her forehead. She didn't want to get up, yet. She just rolled to the other side. She heard water running. She sat up and looked around. She wasn't in her room. This wasn't her room. Oh right. She had spent the night with Armand. She laid back down and brushed the hair out of her face. She was still tired. Was she going to feel like this all the time? All tired and like sh**. If so, she was going to hate this. Mady fell asleep for a little bit. She rolled back over and saw Armand standing there. He was looking at her. She sat up and looked at him. "Good morning." She ran her fingers through her messed up hair. She glanced down. She shouldn't have. There was a bump, already. Madeline got up from bed. She looked at him. "Is this noticeable?" She pointed to the small bump.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:07 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and lay on the floor for a moment. Then he got up and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He blew softly on her ear and nibbled at her neck. "Don't worry so much about your clothes getting messy. I use a special detergent, it'll get anything out." He pulled away and grabbed a white button up shirt, made of the same material as Ravin's white dress. After pulling it on he returned to pull Veronica against him and kiss her hard. With a teasing smile be pulled away and walked to the door. "You get dressed, I'll be back in a second."

|| You guys are so understanding. I luvles you all!! heart ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed. She leaned against him and bit her bottom lip. His lips were at her ear then sliding down her neck. "What about it tearing though?" She sighed. Her clothes being ripped off by Hunter was one thing but being ripped to shreads because she was hunting was totally different. He walked off, causing her to stumble back a bit. But he was back shortly and kissing her again. She smiled and huffed. "Okay." She bent over to pull out Navy Hollister Pants and a lighter tank. She stood up and pulled the clothes on. Then she wandered around the room, searching through her stuff for a pony tail to pull her hair back.

||we luffles you too!||  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was breathing hard, which drove him crazy. But he told himself to calm down. He was such a guy it wasn't even funny!
Dylan pulled her to his chest. "Of course my love. Of course." He really did miss traveling all over. His parents were loaded so it happened often.
"Oh s**t!" He remembered something. "Hunter could probably sniff us out easily, huh? I don't think I want to die today..." He muttered, "So, we should probably get dressed and such. I have training today with your big brother." He smiled, maybe this would help Hunter warm up to him.
Probably not. But okay... it was worth the try, right?

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:35 am
||yay! *huggles* I love u 2, Sam ^^||

Ravin Black

User Image

She squealed in delight, throwing her arms around him. Ravin kissed him hard. "Oh my God, really?" She kissed him harder. "That's so awesome, Dylan!"

Ravin laughed happily in his ear. "C'mon, let's get up!"

She hopped to her feet and off the bed. She was literally glowing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was back in an instant. What? He had to pee. ll XD ll He hugged her and kissed her lightly. "All ready?"

ll Ewwwww, Suckish >.< ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:45 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter had returned shortly there after. "Oh, Uhm, I guess." She was caught in his arms but still no pony tail. Veronica kissed him softly before wiggling out of his arms and walking over to one of her smaller bags. She needed to unpack this s**t. "Aha!" She pulled out a black rubber band and tied her hair up in a simple messy bun and turned to him. "I look like a freaking hobo!" She sighed. Oh well. Veronica wrapped her arms around Hunters neck and kissed his nose. "Lead the way."

||dude i dont even care how short that was. it was freaking funny!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled at her excitement. He lept to his feet too, he had a strange feeling when he did. What was it? Maybe he was getting the feeling that Hunter had gotten when he just knew that something had changed around them. What was it? Whatever it was, it was annoying him not to know.
"You look gorgeous babe." He smiled and stretched before sighing. He really hoped he had left some clothes here by accident...
If not, couldn't Ravin run out and get him some from school? He felt bad asking but he needed clothing. "Ravin, Dear, would you do me a favor?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin turned around immediately. "Yeah?"

||sorry for the one liner. I couldn't think of anything else to write xD||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Mmmm, you are by far the sexiest hobo I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on." He kissed her lips for a moment and darted to the door. "Keep close love. I don't want any accidents if we can help it." He was down the stairs and standing outside the door in about 1.5 seconds he sniffed the air to smell Ravin, which was undoubtedly where the snack would be. He waited for Veronica to appear before he followed the smell.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games