Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:50 am
Hael rose an eyebrow slowly at Zero, or rather the spot Zero was at, until she felt him wrapping himself around the back of her head. She groaned, slumping over as he did so before looking back at Omazige with a tired expression.
"I think he likes me since I let him out of the box... So this will probably happen on a daily occurrence now..." She said, groaning again and slumping over more. "...All I did was crack open a little box..."

"Hmm..." Caius sat at the table, tapping his fingers against it. He then looked over at Menos, giving him a dull stare.
"...You ever get the feeling that someone who's been missing suddenly returned..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am
"...The feeling that something bad is about to happen..?"

Omazige couldn't help but fall over and start laughing...

Zero merely cooed as he began rubbing his face on her head.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:24 am
"Hm.. I don't have that feeling, but it wouldn't surprise me if something did happen if a new demon did just appear." Caius said quietly, before looking at the stairs. "Hopefully this new demon won't be troublesome..."

"Oh you're helpful." Hael growled, giving Omazige a glare, not paying much attention to what Zero what was doing. No doubt this was going to become daily, so she might as well learn to grow use to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am
Zero then climbed onto the top of her head, humming a tune.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am
"...You're in a good mood." Hael sighed, staring upwards as if she were trying to look at Zero. She then stood up, walking for the staircase, stepping over Omazige.
"I suppose it's time you met the others... Can't sit down here forever..." She groaned.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am
"...I just hope they're not as terrified as you were." Zero said with a sigh.

"Oh, this should be good..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:37 am
"I've dealt with only a handful of nice demons out a many mean demons." Hael groaned. "And seeing how you were locked up in a box near a human village, I thought they had somehow managed to put you there, thus making you a bad demon."

"...They're coming." Caius said bluntly, his hand gently resting on his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 am
"What, you think you could do anything, Caius?" Menos asked, raising an eyebrow.
"...What happens if it's an animal demon..?"

"...Human town..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:45 am
"The brat screamed, so it can't be good." Caius said, giving Menos a glare. "Even if it's an animal demon, I can still help.

"It's a long story. One I don't think I should go into." Hael sighed heavily as she walked into the dining room. "I'll let the others decide."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:49 am
Menos ignored Caius when Hael appeared, his eyes automatically locked onto Zero.
"...This is not good..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am
Caius rose an eyebrow at Menos slowly, before he turned around and looked at Hael. His eyes grew wide and his face paled when he saw the NetherDemon sitting on her head.
"...Hael...Where did you find him?"

"...He was in a chained box in the basement..." Hael answered quietly, already starting to slowly step back down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:53 am
"...I always wondered where he disappeared when Recht decided to get rid of him..."

Zero, seemed to have dozed off...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:59 am
"...Strange he ended up in this house of all places." Caius grunted, moving his hand away from the blade. "Well, unless he killed Omazige I suppose we can consider him friendly for the moment..."

"...Omazige is busy laughing downstairs..." Hael groaned. "Apparently Zero's.. clingy to me because I let him out, which Omazige found funny."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:03 am
"Ah...Good luck getting rid of him then..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 am
"Well he's not that bad.." Hael shrugged, reaching up and gently picking Zero up from her head, holding him out at arm length as she started to get a first good look of him in dining room lighting. "Once you get past the creepy clown factor, he's kinda cute."

Caius's head then slammed down on the table. Hard.
"...There's something wrong with this child..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games