Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 pm
~With Alyss at the bulb. I finally got over my sickness. Alyss said something happened. Please tell me you aren't hurt and where is Marcove?~ Daphne thought worriedly, going into the cherry blossom orchard which she loved more dearly than her daughter. There was already a know fact with her and Dulceri that she disliked her daughter but still dealed with the fact she couldn't disown her. Dulceri loved Alyss so much and she knew that Dulceri would protect her to the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm
Christiaan giggled when it was all over. She rubbed her forehead. "It tickles," she said with a smile.

Krys ruffled her daughter's hair with a chuckle. She looked back up to Shatara and nodded. "I'd like that," she said with a smile.

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Kurai jumps backwards, doing a flip in the air as he narrowly dodges the spears of ice, getting small scratches below his feet. Cursing under his breath, he clasps his hands together and was about to summon earthquakes from below when he found that he couldn't. He narrowed his eyes as he stared at the girl, only just realizing Calisto was here. He turned to her. "Don't interrupt. I can handle things myself." he called out, annoyed. Although he couldn't use any of his powers which would be a big problem.

((Edit. ))

Kenji nodded and walked through the doors as he led the boy to a room where his mom was resting apon the bed. From the looks of it, she still looked unconscious. "What's your name?" he asked suddenly, facing the little boy. He didn't want the kid to see his mom in such a state but knew that he shouldn't refuse someone to see their own mom.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm
~Marcove is where I left him. Inside a crumbling building. Where's Alyss?~ Dulceri replied quickly. He zoomed through the sky and thunder cracked behind him as he surfed the clouds. He looked down at Evermore and smiled as he passed it by. ~I'll be back home soon okay? I need to go let off some steam.~

~~~

Ambrosia stepped forward again and the ice before her arose. Using her telekinesis, she shoots them forward like tiny bullets all aimed at Kurai, her unknowing partner. "It's going to hard to fight me seeing as how you can no longer heal! Give up and I'll kill you quickly!"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Kurai cursed under his breath as he saw the bullet like ice and tried to jump to the side. His reflexes were too slow however as some of the tiny bullets hit his left arm. He then looked at her with almost an offended face. "Give up? It's like asking me to kill myself. If I'm going to die, might as well try and take you with me." he said smirking before running straight at her. As he got closer to her, he used his foot as an axis as he span behind her and struck her, his arm shooting out like a lever.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 pm
"In my world, you're a human. I'm a goddess." She liquified her body and caught his leg in the area her stomach would be. "I asked you politely to die. I guess you want to do it the hard way..." She quickly turns around, turning him over on his stomach and performs a powerful axe kick aimed at the base of his back.  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:56 pm
Kurai uses his hands as he pushes himself forward, making the kick aimed at his legs instead. Wincing slightly, he jumped forward and shrugged. "I'm a celestial. If I were human, I wouldn't be in this mess." He then charged at her again, this time sliding down, using his feet to knock down her legs. s**t, I can't do crap when I don't have any of my powers. I'm going to lose... he thought, mentally cursing over and over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 pm
Ambrosia returned his attack by dropping her knee on his shin with all of her weight. "Oops." After the counter attack, she stands up and makes a short hop to his side. She then thrusts her leg forward in an attempt to kick him across the darkened landscape.  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 pm
Kurai felt the weight land on his shin and had to bite his tongue to hold in the scream. That bone was broken for sure. As the girl kicked his side, he managed to prevent himself from going far by using his hand to lift himself off the ground as he was kicked, and landed somewhat safely on his feet. He stumbled slightly, his previous wound still stinging. "You really are something. Too bad I can't see do any damage to you." he muttered. Looking around, he finds a pole that was just off to the floor, laying on the roof of the building. Picking it up, he throws it around a few times before nodding. He wondered if his matter manipulation abilities had been taken away as well and sighed in defeat as he discovered it was. Throwing it at her with all his might, he watched the pole fly straight towards her as he ignored the pain in his legs and ran after the pole. As he neared closer to her, he turned quickly and aimed a solid kick to her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 pm
"Seem? No, you can't." Ambrosia looked at the pole as it sped toward her and nodded. The pole began to spin at an incredible pace, mimicking the spokes in a bike driven at full speed. She then stops it telekinetically, but holds it's momentum for later. As Kurai throws his kick, she moves the pole to her side and the momentum of his kick is absorbed into the pole. "You're about to lose another bone. Right about now." She releases the momentum and the poles spins nearly twice as fast, smashing his thigh and shin in it's nearly uncontrollable rotation.  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Kurai bites his tongue again, this time making it bleed as his thigh and shin was smashed. There goes more bones. Cursing, he stumbles back as he falls to the ground. Without his legs, he couldn't do anything. Without his powers, he can't heal himself. Pathetic way to die. If he had his powers and he at least wounded the girl he would've been satisfied. "Ah, this life's been to long anyways..." he said outloud, staring at the sky. "Who are you anyways? I don't think anyone's personality changes that fast. I saw you a couple hours ago as a shy little girl. Who are you now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 pm
(Sorry for the modding...)

Ambrosia, still in the guise of Leanne, walks over to him and stands over him with her palm facing his chest. "There is no pathetic way to die. Only a pathetic way to live. I've living in such a way, but thanks to you my little guinea pig, I now know how to stop." She smiles only a smile Ambrosia could fill with so much anguish and bears here teeth soon after. "I am Leanne, daughter of Void." In that instant, she releases a large pallid beam of aura that engulfs Kurai's entire being leaving soon thereafter him, but in a far more beaten state. His clothes were torn to shreds and his skin had been charred to a half crisp. His hair was all but burned away. More of it was left than his spirit. He was still recognizable as Kurai, but not recognizable as a Celestial anymore. His aural signature had nearly disappeared. ~Put the world down Leanne. Show's over here...~

"Ahh, I found it. I've found a way out of this ordeal..." Ambrosia looks over and notices Calisto standing and her smile once again fades. Instantly she teleports, but not before leaving Calisto with a note. She mouths the words,"I Win." to her before teleporting off again, taking the real Leanne with her.

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 pm
Kurai just smirked. If he was going to die, he might as well die like this. After the girl left, he coughed heavily as he could barely move. "Liar. Ah, I think I have an idea who you are." he said to himself, remembering that smile. That was the last thing he said before he blacked out. He was still living, but just barely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Chyuta was irritated at all of this fighting and at the fact that the citizens of this nation was continuously in harms way. He flew towards Zephyr who was on a balcony and landed beside her. "Are you okay Zeph?" He asked of her as he looked around to find out where else he was needed. "Where is Mitsuki?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki was to late as the others went to help Dulceri he was left behind in a paused state. When he came to he realized that Marcove and Kendal was gone so he leaped off the building flying directly towards the building Dulceri was fighting in which seemed to be crumbling and would soon fall. He flew into the building searching for Marcove, since he couldn't see aura like his father it would be harder to find him. "Marcowve!!! Where are you?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri was sitting on top of a building bored with nothing to do and no one to help or fight with. He watched the fight with the two Celestial knowing that it wasn't Leannae due to the fact he know what her aura feels like. Looking at the new arrive Calisto who he knew was a celestial due to her forever changing and large aura just like the other two who were fighting and wondered if she would engage cause if so he would try to hold her off.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 am
Calisto sighed as Kurai had lost. As Ambrosia left and mouthed that she had one, a small smirk had graced her lips. "The b***h thinks she has one for now...this is all apart of my plan" she stated, teleporting towards Kurai and looking at him. She could tell he was dying. "Kurai...your pride was your downfall" she simply stated. "But before you die, the least you could do is give that aura to me" she stated with a smile. She had a small compassion. "At least now you are freed from living this hell on earth, never able to die..." she stated.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games