Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 am
Sasori gets to the upstairs and looked around. They seemed to be in a temple and there were clothes on the ground in the corner of the room. "They must have changed into a disguise and left. Our problem is now to figure out which way they went."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm
Amiric's eyes narrowed as they became a deep midnight blue with pair of spikes in them. It was a Doujutsu known as the Kagegan. Two more spikes quickly joined the first two, giving it the apperance of a star.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 pm
Sasori glances over to Amiric. His eyed were funny. "Um Amiric, your eyes have stars." she said, a little concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 am
Amiric smiled slightly as he glance at her. "It's a special ability that lay dormant in my DNA; basically, I inherited it, but it didn't awaken until a few months before I materialized in Antera... I've kept it secret until now for good reason, because with the Shadow Eye active, it makes me seem more of a demon than I already am, especially after Scaoill made me a hanyou to help me survive getting torn through the time displacement vortex," he said dryly, revealing that he was now half demon himself. His eyes narrowed as a shadow shifted down the hall leading away, likely toward outside. "Sen'eijashu!!" he murmured, throwing a single punch. He knew it would startle Sasori when five snakes shot out, seemingly from within his sleeve, and grabbed the interloper. The demon smirked as Amiric yanked him in; the black and red armor he wore was battered and bloodied. "Your friend died screaming, I can assure you, fools," he snarled. He meant Roarke, who had been travelling a few hours behind them.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 pm
Aku walks a decent ace, not wanting to look too suspicious as she yawned. A group of men eyes her and the "slaves" as they passed them. "Hey. Whatcha say in selling 'em?" One of them called out to her, Aku glances over. "Nothing. I plan to keep them." She declares with a glare (XDDD I made a rhyme) One of them nudges Ryuu with a smirk, Ryuu rolls her eyes. "If you excuse us..." Aku mutters as she resumed her walk, Ryuu following behind with Tarik. The group of men watched her leave, then hovers around in a circle whispering their opinions of the wench. Aku glances back at Tarik,shall we leave soon? Or camp for the night?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 pm
Tarik says to Aku, "Mistress, I believe we can travel a little farther before night fall. Perhaps mistress would like to buy some supplies before we go on?" He picks up a bag and picks up some fruit and meats. "Will these be suitable mistress?" He keeps his head lowered as he waits for Aku to pay.

After she pays, he carries the bag of food and leads them out of town and continues down the path to the border. He straightens up when they are out of sight if the town. "Ah, there are 6-7 more small villages before we reach the border. There will be border spies in these towns so alert the fey military so we will need to be careful when in the towns."

Tarik finds a secluded place to camp for the night. He starts a fire on a log and piles some branches. He sits on a stump near the fire. He says to Ryuu, "Do you need blood? It will not be safe for you to hunt the Fey until we are closer to the border. These mountain villages are small and the news of unusual deaths will travel too quickly and get us captured. If you need to feed, you will need to use me." He sees a squirrel and kills it for Tatsuko and leaves it for her. He then offers his wrist to Ryuu.  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 am
Sasori was taken a back by Amiric's statement that he was demon. That put him in danger in the current time they were in, in Antera. Then the snakes erupted and the statement that one of them was dead? "Who is dead? How?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 am
Amiric's eyes narrowed, the color paling for a moment to dark gray instead of violet. "Roarke; the man's brave and skilled, but he has no idea what it's like here," he said quietly. A snort followed his words before Roarke appeared, in dark gray clothes that looked like something a successful merchant would wear, though a tear in the stomach of the tunic revealed the blue and silver body armor underneath. "Stupid fool thought me dead because he took my wind," the Scotsman snarled.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 pm
Sasori was relieved that nobody was dead. She looks upon the other guy who thought he had the upper hand. "Apparently you failed so what is it you came for?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm
Aku pays for the fruits, then leaves the town quietly. She sighs in relief, sitting down near the fire. "To be a slave owner...I despise such flith, to act like one is so...ugh." She lazily pokes the fire with a stick, readjusting some of the logs. Then leans her back against one of the trees. Her eyes wondered to the side," I could have done better, however, which owner should I be? My image will be public.." She dazes off, even drawing in the dirt as her thoughts were even too complex to sense that well.

Ryuu acts like her old slave self the entire time, not minding it as much as Tarik. She was just glad the collar wasn't as painful as the one she remembered when she was a slave. When they made it to camp she stretched, then pauses as Tarik suddenly spoke of blood. She glances to his wrist, then quickly looks away so it won't tempt her. "I've already mentioned before, creatures like me would get addicted to it on the third taste...And I haven't used much of my powers, so there's no need to blood. " She watches as Tatsuko jumps to the squirrel eating it peacefully. In truth, she was thirsty for a bit of blood. She chuckles as Tatsuko glanced over with the squirrel's tail popping out of her mouth.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm
Tarik knew Ryuu's unusual thirst and that she really wanted some blood but he accepted her answer and drew his hand back, picking up a chicken leg. There were no large animals to kill for her, unlike the dragon that was easy to feed.

"I have had servants and Fey slaves. Now it seems the tables are turned." he broods as he watches the fire and thinks of what Skurai has done and to see those demons in the town. He vowed to set things right again.

"I'm going to get some sleep." Tarik leans against the stump and falls asleep. A few hours later someone approaches, one of the slaves Tarik had helped. He approaches quietly, not sure about Aku, he stays in the bushes and watches them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 am
Ryuu glances over to Tarik, and notices Aku had fell asleep as well. She looks towards the fire then smiles softly,"Tatsuko...yay me no teri...cano mon ba day..." She says looking to Tatsuko as she spoke dragon. The dragon coos at her, jumping up on her leg then crawled up to her neck. She whispers quietly into Ryuu's ear then wraps around her neck peacefully. Aku stutters slightly, then wraps herself with the robe from before. Ryuu pats Tatsuko then stretches before laying down to sleep as well.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 am
"YOUR SOULS!!!" the demon roared, growing in size and girth. Its form grew in height until it stood nine feet tall. Amiric saw Roarke stumble back in surprise before he acted. "Kageton: Kage Ankoko no Jutsu [Shadow Release: Shadow Darkness Technique]," he growled. The demon's shadow seemed to detonate into a dense cloud of darkness, at least to its senses; to theirs, the demon suddenly seemed disoriented and wary as it let out a burst of black flames that missed Sasori by a foot to the left.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am
Sasori jumped out of the way of the odd black flames and shoots at the intruder. "Sorry, but I am kind of attached to mine at the moment."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm
The second demon slave from the market catches up to the first. The demons were brothers, Arcon and Ekron. They squat in the woods watching Tarik, Ryuu and Aku sleep. They whisper that they should take the master (Aku) to assist the demon that helped them escape. They wondered why the demon male did not escape himself, after helping them escape. They decided to sneak up on Aku and take her prisoner.

Tarik wakes just as the demon slaves rush Aku. "You two, Stop!" Tarik yells at them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games