Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:05 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Oh, I'm getting flowers too?" Dexter raised an eyebrow in amusement as he tugged the door open, holding it so the teen could walk through. "Then I'll be getting you camellias, white ones maybe. I think you'll really look nice with them." The meaning of white camellias, which was "You're adorable", was one that he knew well, having often studied flowers to impress Caroline. Once they were out the door, Dexter wasted no time going towards the flower shop, already picking up a small red carnation. "What's your favorite flower?" he asked Alvah.

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▌ Alvah Michaelis ▌█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Mood: Calm | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|□■|

He picked up a rose from the corner of the room, gently caressing the petals, he soon laughed as he realised the meaning of a white camellia. "Oh, really?" he gently placed the rose back. He kept quiet and thought about the question that was asked, "I don't quite fancy flowers, I don't understand the point of giving it to someone if it'll only wilt." He answered with a serious expression, he'd only buy flowers to make a good first impression or to flatter people, since quite a lot of people do like flowers. "But it'd probably Lamprocapnos if I have to choose. Bleeding heart, they call it. What's yours?" he asked as he reached out and pulled out a blue hyacinth along with 'Bird of Paradise'.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:25 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter plucked a silk daisy from a display, the fake flower's stem being bent into a small curve as he did. "Daisies," he answered, tucking it behind Alvah's ear while smiling. "They have a simple sort of elegance about them. They mean loyal love and purity, if I remember correctly." With another smile, the teacher turned and started towards the front desk. He spoke quietly to the florist, who nodded and went into a separate room for several seconds before returning with a small packet of seeds.
Dexter paid for the seeds, then for the flowers in Alvah's hands. He then started back towards the student, holding up the packet of seeds. "Lamprocapnos grows best in a moist, cool climate," he said more to himself, as if trying to remember. "I don't there are any in the greenhouse yet. The Biology teacher won't be back from maternity leave until Christmas, so why don't we swing by the greenhouse and plant these before I forget?" He gestured to the flowers. "It shouldn't take longer than five minutes, and the greenhouse is right by the science building. Think she can wait a little longer?"

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

"I think I make a pretty girl, don't you think? Don't fall for me." he grinned as he struck a girly pose, staring at his reflection in the glass. But just as Alvah reached into his pockets to grab his wallet, Dexter had already paid, he was a little surprised and frustrated at the same time, rubbing the back of his head as he sighed. "Wait- Ah. Um, thanks. I'll pay you back, I promise. Damn it." he groaned as he made his way towards the door and held it open, he gave a slight nod as an agreement to head to the greenhouse. "Patience, I suppose she'll be patient enough to wait for a couple of minutes. Plus, there's flowers." he spoke as he handed the 'Bird of Paradise' to Dexter, "Sorry it's not a Daisy. After you." Alvah gestured for him to head out the door, forgetting that he still have a Daisy tucked behind his ear.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter waved a hand carelessly. "Don't worry about it," he dismissed, setting a twenty on a table and nodding to the florist discreetly. Now he wouldn't have to take the daisy out of Alvah's hair. Dexter shrugged at the offer to pay him back, still not caring about it. "I've got enough in my savings to treat a student to some flowers, Alvah. It's not like I'm trying to buy you a house." He teased the teen as he walked out, a light blush appearing on his cheeks as he was given flowers. He'd never been on the receiving end of flowers before, but he had to admit that he really liked it.
"Naw, I like these too," he assured the teen, looking away and scratching his pink cheek with his index finger as he waited for the blush to cool down. "So, have you ever been to the greenhouse before?" he asked after clearing his throat twice.

Lyeisander
I'll post first. Just lemme make the thingy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

Mood: Playful | Age: 17 | Species: Incubus | Status: Single | Profile: X | Current Outfit: X

Alvah would feel bad even if it's just flowers. He felt like he owe'd him and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Plus, he had already made his mind to pay him back, hell to the no he's going to let Dexter to just dismiss that thought. The sad thing is, the flower isn't really a gift now since he didn't pay for it, he couldn't help but pout at what the teacher had said. He soon laughed as he realised the slight blush on Dexter's cheeks when he recieved the flowers, now that's something interesting. "Oh hey, so you do blush! I suppose one learns something new everyday. Ah, that looks pretty cute." He grinned but then shook his head at the question.

OOC: Alright c:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Now to that, the teacher would definitely protest once more! "I'm nearly forty. To call me cute is just getting my hopes up!" His blush finally cooled down, Dexter turned to the teen beside him and gently bumped arms with him, not to be rude, but only playfully. "Anyway, I think you'll really like it. It's almost as beautiful as the roof garden, but then again, this one's not tended to by half as many people. Ah, it's our turn to cross!" His right hand moved back to grip Alvah's wrist, hurrying across the street before the light turned.

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

He laughed as the male bumped his arm. "Oh, don't be shy. Everyone wants to feel young again." he shrugged. He had started to picture what it would look like as the fellow chemistry teacher described it. "Do you go to the greenhouse a lot?" asked the boy. He seemed pretty familiar with this place. Right, it wouldn't be a surprise if he were familiar with this area, he did live here for a couple of months now. He was a little startled as he held the desserts and flowers in his hand as Dexter tugged his other arm. He kept quiet and looked at it, this whole scene felt rather nostalgic. Although his expression doesn't show, he felt a little sad as he recalled the memories.

OOC:
Mayah Playah

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once in a month, when the moon is full
                      Some secret place shall ye gather.
                      Adore the spirit of me who is
                      Queen of all of the wise.

➠Glory Evelyn

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Shyly, Glory slipped into the cafe. She had only just 'transferred' to the school, and was unsure of where to go or who she should talk to. Never really having spoken to anyone her own age and never having attended a school before, she was left a bit at a loss. Still, she put a tentative smile on her face and ordered a dark mocha. She cradled the mug in her hands, warming them as she sat at a lonely table, biting her lip.

I am the beauty of the green Earth
White moon among the stars.
I am the mystery of the waters.
Desire in the hearts of man.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

The ride to the cafe was strange. Ethan spent most of the time just listening to the two rather than join in their conversation, if you could call it that. Anthony had some heavy influence over Lock, that was for sure, and by what Anthony told him earlier, it was vice versa. It was nice, but definitely hard to see.
Once the car stopped, Ethan unstrapped himself and got out of the car, looking for his brother's. He spotted it soon enough and saw the door open to show his brother, a tired but irritated look on his face as he faced him.
"What was so important that you had to drag me from- What are you wearing?"
Ethan blushed as he remembered his suit. "Uh. Don't worry about it."
"I sure will! I'm not walking in with you wearing that!" Markus asked as he pulled his phone out to take a picture.
The younger of the two huffed and slapped the phone out of his brother's hand. Markus blinked at the sudden attack then lurched forward and pulled Ethan into a headlock, giving him an awful noogie. He waited until after some flailing to let him go. "So. What's so important about this lunch that made you wear that and drag me out of class?"
Fixing his hair with one hand, Ethan motioned his free one towards the Hans. "Lock's brother just got into town, and they wanted to meet you."

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 am
User Image

Anthony Han

An elder brother always watches and protects...

The two brothers stood just a ways away, matching smiles sparkling at the girls staring and flirtatious gazes winking at the men questioning themselves. The two handsome siblings walked in cadence to the other brothers, the elder Han holding out one hand and keeping his air as friendly as he usually did. "Ah, the elder Mr. Wilhelm. My name is Anthony Han. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."
Beside him, the younger Han waved a hand and grinned, his other hand in his back pocket as he greeted Markus. "Hey, nice to see you again," he said, tone nearly the same as his brother's. They were so much alike at that moment, both handsome, tall, blonde, charismatic, and so very charming. It was clear why they both went into entertainment and succeeded.

... while the younger brother listens and learns.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:24 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

Two identical beads of sweat rolled down both brothers' heads as they watched the blondes leave the swarms of girls begging for them to take them.
"... You didn't bring me here so you wouldn't be alone in this, did you?" Markus whispered to his brother as the two approached.
"If this were my decision I wouldn't be here either." Ethan whispered back.
Both pulled a smile on their faces when the other two began speaking. Markus nodded at Lock then looked at the similar looking guy next to him. "Oh, no need to be formal. Just call me Mark." he said with a dismissive wave and a chuckle.

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

Anthony Han

An elder brother always watches and protects...

Anthony's warm countenance chilled steadily at Mark's response. "Your first name already? How informal." He looked down his nose at the man, only to have himself nudged. Confused, the elder Han looked to his brother, who laughed and waved his hands.
"Forgive my brother, he's very particular about manners with people close to the family." Lock's explanation wasn't very good, so he tried to continue. "In Korea, you must be as polite as possible to everyone, even if they aren't your senior. I mean, he doesn't even call me by my name! We call each other the traditional terms for siblings." His explanation going nowhere, Lock gestured for them to go inside to order, his awkwardness getting worse by the second.
The older blonde, now deciding that American traditions were strange but important, stuffed his hands into his pockets and stood by Mark. "So, how long have you known my little brother, Mark?" he questioned, one immaculate eyebrow perfectly cocked as the other remained stationary.

... while the younger brother listens and learns.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:56 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

Wow. The usually suave and charming Lock was now awkward. More awkward than Ethan. Now that was a sight.
Unfortunately he couldn't admire the sight, because he was more concerned about his brother's reaction to Anthony's comment. And he had every right to be. There was a vein pulsing at the side of Markus' head despite the smile that still stayed on his face. "Informal? No, it means I like you enough to use my name." Maybe I should rephrase that now, he thought and shot Lock a quick glare before looking back at Anthony. "Well I first met him when Ethan told me about him, them being roommates and all." he said while crossing his arms and thinking, remembering having to run to get an autograph for his then-girlfriend. "I really got to know him after Ethan told the family that he was g-"
"-oing to bring Lock for Thanksgiving!" Ethan finished, a panicked look on his face. He'd mentally scold himself for the bad excuse later. Right now he just had to make sure his brother didn't give him away!
Markus gave him a questioning look for a moment then looked at Lock. "Oh, so you're coming?"

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games