Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm
The tree shuddered and soon lifted up with the furious dark red-haired demon beneath it. "The Hell is your problem, kid?!" he snarled at Dia as he continued to hold up the tree. "I bring up some old wounds?" he fumed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Eve winced when she saw Cat get hit once again. She turned to look at the tall, white-haired, friendly looking man who approached her and asked her a question. "Yes! I like Cat a whole lot. She is a tremendously great friend and I look up to her." Eve smiled at him. "Oh, but where are my manners. I am Eve! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Eve curtsied, flaunting her faded light pink dress. She glanced over shortly to where the tree had fallen. She frowned when she recognized who was underneath the tree. Armageddon had been the one who yelled at, no attacked, them for breaking the ice sculpture. She stared at him for a second, and then slowly turned her head back to Tanda. "Um, a-anyways..." She said nervously, since Armageddon was not too far away, she was worried me might recognize one of them.  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image Grey

They had arrived at the park and Grey was beginning to get a tad suspicious of what Takane was trying to do here. She had been speechless ever since they left the dorm and he didn't like it. He sighed and peeled off the jacket on his body only to tie it around his waist securely and he loosened his tie. He couldn't exactly feel the atmosphere but he wanted to act like he could just for himself for once. He scratched his head nervously and kept glancing at her every ten seconds like he was expecting something.

"Alright punk, I want you to say something no matter how stupid. You're scaring me." he admitted, trying to get a conversation out of her.

{Out.Of.Color: What's wrong with the baby? : ( }

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Takane Setsuya

In a swift movement Takane went to cling onto Grey's shirt and then placed her face into the fabric."Mommy got a visitor and he made her really mad," she told him,"and then he looked at me all hungry. I think..he..gonna..eat..me." she stated.
{Out.Of.Cookies: I did change my mind so Reeve is gonna live!! }

_Violin of Vanadiel_

CinniimonOasis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 pm
Grey grunted as she held onto him and he tried to pull her away from him until she involved her mother.He froze and faltered as she put her face into his stomach and he held onto her back absentmindedly."Reeve?" he muttered to himself. That man had the nerve to come back. He would be impressed but he wanted to know why he returned.

{Out.Of.Color: Oh my god you are awesome! Reeve! I missed that psycho alien!}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm
Tanda smiled. How polite! Still, there were very few that could understand someone like Cat. She was rude, blunt, and childish."You look up to her? Why?"In secret Tanda admired Cat while she admired him. He found Cat able to speak for what she believed in. And able to have compassion in her heart for others. Cat always wanted to be like Tanda. She found him kind to everyone. He was also really smart but never got stuck up about. She loved everything about Tanda. He effortlessly noticed that something was wrong."Eve, what's wrong." Tanda asked with concern. Still, he kept a warm smile to comfort her.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm
Takane giggled as a butterfly fluttered past them and she began to take chase after it. Those things always got to her with their pretty colors and grace. "C'mere! I'm gonna name you Tenaka!" she exclaimed.

{Out.Of.Cookies: I know you do and you can go now! Tis all I wanted to tell you.}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:19 am
"I'm going to kill you!!!" Armageddon roared and hurled the tree towards Dia.

Dia, remaining calm and passive, simply blinked at the tantrum the demon threw and stepped away from the projectile, not caring about the fact that it was headed towards a girl chasing a butterfly. "Temper, temper." she tsked at the demon.

"Err, shut up!!" Armageddon fumed and tugged at his dark red hair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am
"Almost there!" she beamed as her tiny fingers barely grasped the wings of her new friend. Takane froze and peered up a bit too late before the tree collided with her. She squealed as it pinned her body up against another tree."Ow, ow, ow." She shoved the tree back and was dropped to the ground where she clutched her torso as her lungs began to fill up with air, slowly and painfully. "What's the big idea?" she whined. Then she tried to laughed at her own pun but it only resulted in a lot more pain. When she was capable of breathing again, Takane searched the park for any sign of guilt and then her eyes landed on him."Oh my god it's that dude from that day, in that place, that I can't remember right now?" she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am
Grey shook his head in disappointment as the girl began to run after a butterfly. She had the attention span of a human. He looked down at his jacket as Takane got attacked by the tree and let out a hiss."Ew." His shirt and jacket were damp from her...tears and he didn't even want to know what else was on it. He had to change pronto."Damn kids." he swore and fazed out of the park.

{Out.Of.Color: : P You're mean and that is why I'm not going' to help. }

CinniimonOasis

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
The Split

Jounathon walked up to one of the park benches holding a coke and his iPod. He took his headphones off of his head and hung it around his neck. He unlocked his iPod classic and scrolled through the artists on it. He selected Dar Williams and selected As Cool As I Am. He put his headphones on and moved one of the covers off his right ear. He locked his iPod and put it in her pocket before grabbing his coke. The aluminum of the can felt cold against his skin. He popped the tab in and took a sip before setting it back down.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:57 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Hearing a noise, Armageddon looked over to see a girl push the tree he threw off her, laugh then wince in pain, then glare at him. He blinked as she began to spaz out over him. "Huh?" he raised an unamused eyebrow. "Do I know you, kid?"

"Lover's quarrel?" Dia teased, though her face stayed passive and emotionless. She stepped into a portal of darkness and quickly left before the demon could growl at her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 pm
sassyspark

Eve blushed, "Well, she is so outgoing and friendly! She is so nice to me and she doesn't care about what others think! I wish that I could be more like her.. But I act far too mature..." Eve shook her head about the others in the Park. "Oh it's just... It's HIM.." She barely turned her head to look at Armageddon and the others who seemed to be friendly with one another. She slowly brought up her petite, right hand to hide her face from him. "It's the ignorant bafoon who hurt Cat..." Eve's small, left hand clenched into a tight fist, her knuckles turning white from the force. "We're just innocent bystanders..." She muttered, cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:34 pm
Tanda blinked then looked in the direction Eve looked in. He already knew that man was here. Tanda memorized his aura. That man made his daughter cry. Which she every rarely did. The last time she ever cried was when Moso died. He made Cat question herself. Which Tanda hated to see."Oh, yes. That's him." Tanda said with a blank expression. Most would expect him to react with great rage, but Tanda was calm and level-headed. He didn't fin the need to fight.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games