Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombi49

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:09 pm
*dog paddles around a bit feeling the cool water down under*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:10 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
* moves a bit further behind the rock....* ... more pepole?.... aww man this was not a good idea.. redface

*giggles at him* Give me your hand........we can swim to shore and then you can get dressed while I shield you.........don't worry, I won't look......... smile
...ok... i guess so...* reaches out one hand to her and uses the other to cover himself....* * takes her hand and swims to the beach*  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:13 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
* moves a bit further behind the rock....* ... more pepole?.... aww man this was not a good idea.. redface

*giggles at him* Give me your hand........we can swim to shore and then you can get dressed while I shield you.........don't worry, I won't look......... smile
...ok... i guess so...* reaches out one hand to her and uses the other to cover himself....* * takes her hand and swims to the beach*

Kay.......now stand up and get behind me.......*stands in front of Stoarm, guarding him from any prying eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

Kay.......now stand up and get behind me.......*stands in front of Stoarm, guarding him from any prying eyes*
* begins to slipinto his boxers when the unthinkable happens.... they rip in half... eek * oh crap... oh no oh no oh no... * .  

stoarm_fox

zombi49

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:14 pm
aww every one is leaving sad *follows* (honestly i dont care if people see me nude im proude of what i got lol)  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:15 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

* begins to slipinto his boxers when the unthinkable happens.... they rip in half... eek * oh crap... oh no oh no oh no... * .

QUICK! COVER YOURSELF! *grabs him by the shoulders, rushes him into the beachhouse*  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:16 pm
zombi49
aww every one is leaving sad *follows* (honestly i dont care if people see me nude im proude of what i got lol)
ya me to...
ya me to.... its just that a few pepole have been checking me out on the beach latley... and i will show off... but i like to leave a little to the imagination...  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:18 pm
stoarm_fox
zombi49
ya me to...
ya me to.... its just that a few pepole have been checking me out on the beach latley... and i will show off... but i like to leave a little to the imagination...

In here! *pushes him into the boys locker room* Here, get a towel on you........ redface  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:19 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

QUICK! COVER YOURSELF! *grabs him by the shoulders, rushes him into the beachhouse*
thanks rena ... i appreciate what your doing... *steps into the beach house and grabs a towel off the back of the door, he wipes his fur clean of all the water and shakes himself dry.... forgeting to cover himself well he drys off. he wraps his towell around himself once he has finished*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:20 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

thanks rena ... i appreciate what your doing... *steps into the beach house and grabs a towel off the back of the door, he wipes his fur clean of all the water and shakes himself dry.... forgeting to cover himself well he drys off. he wraps his towell around himself once he has finished*

*peeked* eek whee

Um, uh.......eh........*rushes off* confused  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:24 pm
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

*peeked* eek whee

* Takes her peeking as a complament and to his suprize it dosent bother him that she peeked... in fact he liked that she peeked* well i guess letting her look was the least i could possibley do after all she just did for me... * once she is out of sight he removes the towel and walks about the beach house in the buff. goes to the bathroom and uses a hairdryer to dry himself off intirley . his fur swirling around as the air hits him*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:27 pm
*doesnt go into the beach house instead he digs a shallow long hole and jumps init and burrys his whole body besides his head and feet*  

zombi49

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:35 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
stoarm_fox

*peeked* eek whee

* Takes her peeking as a complament and to his suprize it dosent bother him that she peeked... in fact he liked that she peeked* well i guess letting her look was the least i could possibley do after all she just did for me... * once she is out of sight he removes the towel and walks about the beach house in the buff. goes to the bathroom and uses a hairdryer to dry himself off intirley . his fur swirling around as the air hits him*

*goes to bedroom* What the hell are you thinking, Rena? The guy's got a girlfriend......a rather posessive one, I might add.........he's untouchable...... sad

*lays on bed pondering*  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:41 pm
*feels the sun beat on his forehead and yells ''AHHHH I FORGOT THE SUN SCREEN!!!!!" trys to get out but there is to much sand and is to wet to move so he calls out to the beach house for sunscrren hopeing that someone will here him*  

zombi49

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:43 pm
zombi49
*feels the sun beat on his forehead and yells ''AHHHH I FORGOT THE SUN SCREEN!!!!!" trys to get out but there is to much sand and is to wet to move so he calls out to the beach house for sunscrren hopeing that someone will here him*

*hears Zombi yelping, jumps out of window* (It's ground level with the beach.......)

Oh great, first one, now the other..........*closes eyes, digs him out*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games