Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:48 pm
Daermons shadow disappeared off the blade and The Real Daermon appeared behind Drarak. " I expected much more of a Demon so highly spoken of...you are nothing but a common punk." Daermonsent his hand through Draraks chest, taking Draraks heart out with him.

Drarak dropped to the ground. He bled all over as he fell face down. Daermon looked at the still beating heart and the blood on his hand and said " You werent even worth it....."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry jumps to where vexion."vexion im sorry for getting mad at you. i forgive you."Berry hugs him."can you forgive me?"
*He hugs her back,

"Of course."

*Vexion's ears twitch, and he stands up with an angered look on his face.*
"whats wrong?"Berry stand up and looks at vexion.
"Drarak."

*He begins to run towards the school.*
"what?"Berry followed him to the school.
*Vexion stops running.*

"Drarak. He's back, but not in a good way."
"well come on then."Berry runs pasted him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Drarak."

*Vexion stops running.*

"Wait. He's already dead. Daermon killed him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:57 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Drarak."

*Vexion stops running.*

"what?"berry stops running and falls down on the ground."drarak dead?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:59 pm
Daermon looked at the two coming and saw Berry hit the ground and Vexxion stop. Daermon looked at both of them with his same cold demeanor. He held out Draraks heart and said " This is yours Vexxion.....Your brother is no more....."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexion stops running.*

"It wasn't Drarak. I know Drarak, and what I felt wasn't really him."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:03 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at the two coming and saw Berry hit the ground and Vexxion stop. Daermon looked at both of them with his same cold demeanor. He held out Draraks heart and said " This is yours Vexxion.....Your brother is no more....."
"What... What have you done?"

*He falls to his knees and begins to cry.*

"Why... Why did you do it? WHY?!?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexion stops running.*

"then who was it?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"then who was it?"
"I mean it was him, but he seemed evil. Dark. Dead inside."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:05 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
"What... What have you done?"

*He falls to his knees and begins to cry.*

"Why... Why did you do it? WHY?!?!"
"no."berry started to cry."why?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:10 pm
Drarak put his hand on his Daermons hand that held his heart and said " I think I will be taking that back now....And you are quite naughty...You made them cry" Drarak smiled evily and threw Daermon into the wall.

Drarak laughed evily. His hair was now black. He had Dark circles under his eyes with a crazed and demonic look inside them. his once red coat was now completly black. His fingers were pointed and sharp. And he carried the most evil grin on his face that anyone had ever seen. His blade, like his soul had gone dark and black. It now glowed black.
Drarak Laughed again and made his way towards the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:14 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak put his hand on his Daermons hand that held his heart and said " I think I will be taking that back now....And you are quite naughty...You made them cry" Drarak smiled evily and threw Daermon into the wall.

Drarak laughed evily. His hair was now black. He had Dark circles under his eyes with a crazed and demonic look inside them. his once red coat was now completly black. His fingers were pointed and sharp. And he carried the most evil grin on his face that anyone had ever seen. His blade, like his soul had gone dark and black. It now glowed black.
"drarak remember you sayed that the demon would never take control again."Berry couldn't move, she was in shock sort of.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"drarak remember you sayed that the demon would never take control again."Berry cou;db't move, she was in shock sort of.

" oh but my dear...he no longers exists...The demon I say....Our souls have finally melded together...But with old Draraks weakened spirit, The Darkness naturally flowed over into his soul. No longer are we separate.....We are one..." Drarak smiled wickedly and picked Berry up gently off the ground. " Ah...the poor helpless kitty cat....Maybe we can meld you and your Dark side too" Drarak laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:19 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin

"drarak remember you sayed that the demon would never take control again."Berry cou;db't move, she was in shock sort of.

" oh but my dear...he no longers exists...The demon I say....Our souls have finally melded together...But with old Draraks weakened spirit, The Darkness naturally flowed over into his soul. No longer are we separate.....We are one..." Drarak laughed evily and picked Berry up off the ground. " Ah...the poor helpless kitty cat....Maybe we can meled you and your Dark side too" Drarak grinned
"LET HER GO!!!"

*Vexion sliced off Drarak's hands*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games