Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm

The scorpion's tail blocks any stray shrapnel going towards the girl he saw
Suddenly the claw of the scorpion grabs the one who came and said " I Vill Keel UUU" Then there came a burst of laughter from inside "always wanted to do that...I am akasun zeramaru..you are " He said coming out of the puppet.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm

(( Funny thing is XP the puppet has the appearance of a template puppet,lol. It is one color, bright tan, has no facial expressions or anything, no clothing, or anything. Just a template blank puppet,lol. ))

Finally the fifth was the easiest of them all to capture in the end. After the puppet captured and recaptured the fourth and third kunais the puppet did a complete spin and went back up the tree and simply caught the kunai with it's left hand. As it did the pupet started to fall and had nothing to grab onto because there wasn't a branch close enough to grab. So he then activated the weapon he fixed up just before he did this test. A ting hook with a nasty looking point to it shot out from the top of the forearm, which went forward. The hook had stabbed into a limb as it came down.

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:43 pm

(( I'll redo the capturing of the 3rd and 4th real quick. If it's ok, that I could still get the 5th one the way I posted it? ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:47 pm

" i like your hair. my voice is not loud anymore." saraii giggles. still hyper she makes a rude comment, well at least to a man. " your pretty"

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:48 pm

((yes that is alright with me))
"Why hello there Saraii. How have you been?" Marquis looks her way. thank you zeramaru. he thinks to himself I should be more careful with my explosions.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm

"me nah you look much better" Zeramaru then looked at marquis and said"Ill be going and Hehaku You are much better than me when i was academy student" Then he started walking out the door followed by his puppet.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Saraii laughed hysterically" he said im pretty 4laugh " saraii said still hyper.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 pm

The explosion had sent the kunai away from the puppet and eventually went below it. It had also sent the puppet in a spin, so Hehaku decided to make the best of it and go with the spin.

He had then opened the right ankle and pinched the fourth kunai, capturing it. As expected the third was going to be a challenge to recover. Having the puppet push down from a branch it gained speed going down while upside down.

As it went down trying to get the kunai the puppet had to push away more and more to catch up to the kunai before it hit the ground. Sadly as he drew close to getting it it had bounced back up from hitting a limb. He had to react quickly which was he did....(continue in next post)

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:00 pm

"I'm actually a Genin, hence the headband around my neck. Nice meeting you Zeramaru." Hehaku said as he made the puppet land flat on a branch with the right knee down and the left foot flat on it. He pushed off the branch and grabbed the limb with the right hand and arm and swung to the point of being upside down. There he grabbed the kunai in it's mouth with the left hand of the puppet. Adjusting the kunai to having the loop in the mouth he then grabbed the third and placed it in the mouth like the other kunai. To Hehaku's amazement this puppet had some killer acrobatic skills he thought to himself as a joke. After this he made the puppet do another complete loop around the limb and swung back up to get the fifth kunai.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:02 pm

saraii looks at her sensei. " hi sensei, i feel funny, lol , what am i going to learn today...........( hick-up)"

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Marquis laughs. at saraii's hyperness "So how well have you learned the Technique i left you with?"he then Looks Hehaku's way. Marquis accidently reveals the seal he has been sorta covering up. "Nicely done. You impress me more and more. You must of trained day and night."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:14 pm

(( Hey Marquis, how much longer are you going to be on? ))

"Thank you, Sensei. I have been practicing not as much as you say, but I've mainly been working on the puppet...Hmph." Hehaku finished as he noticed the seal. As the puppet started to fall Hehaku made it rid of all of the kunais and eventually had the puppet lay on it's back. He was going to fix something once more.

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

" well i learned it pretty well, im able to do quite many shuriken at once, i can use the move at least 10 times" Saraii answered him, her hype level is calming down.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 pm

(( Well that answered that question,lol. Hey Saraii. Is your character older now that she is a Genin? Hehaku is now a 14 year old. ))

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 pm

(( no i think she will remain seven, i like the fact tha at her age she can do higher level jutsu and she's imature at some points and real determined and mature at others. She will become an ANBU ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games