Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Actually, I meant all late-teens and twenty year olds in general. gonk sweatdrop There just happen to be a few exceptions.

Who knows - it might be a sexy kind of grrrr, but it isn't because that would be weird. Unlike my parents, I generally don't grrr sexy-like at people who are separated from me by at least three or more years of age.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:47 pm
[Edit]

I know biggrin I'm just giving you a hard time. Lol.

Wait... How old ye be?  

Stiletta

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:47 pm
Eh, I've been wrong before. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:53 pm
I am twenty-six years of age, turning twenty-seven later this year.

*gluggles Trowa* It's OKay to be wrong.

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:55 pm
I've been married since I was 17. My first anniversary is the 27th of this month. *Can't wait*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:56 pm
Congrats! surprised I wish you a happy anniversary!  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:58 pm
I'm a punky teenager, but I'm not an arse. *Gives us a good name*

Can I just note here that when creating a thread, it should be one that you're willing to keep going? I've noticed that a lot of threads are being abandoned after not very long, and it's really frustrating to the people involved if they worked hard on a character and posts just to have them deleted.

Congrats on the anniversary Fallen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:00 pm
I tried but it's hard to keep one going when no one joins.  

FallenAngel0127

LuciferTheHoboBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:02 pm
FallenAngel0127
I tried but it's hard to keep one going when no one joins.
Ditto  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Not to sound like a complete fool, or ignorant - but I have a really simple question.

What the Hell does it mean when a thread has [LIT] in its title? If it means something along the lines of literacy, I will smack each and every individual who has that there.

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:05 pm
I know in Barton town yes, but here not so sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:06 pm
LIT Refers to Literate people. It is generally to get rid of people who use ** and type less than a paragraph.  

LuciferTheHoboBitch

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 pm
Wow...how unnecessary... Sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:08 pm
-Yeah that makes sense, but the Dear Diary one was pretty popular for instance.

-I know when it rains it pours in terms of creativity, but it seems that the same person will post 4 rps within a week of each other and for whatever reason they all die at the same time.

-And then like the City of Thieves one: you guys say it's boring...make it interesting. Don't just give up on it. Make your characterization really good, or choose one part that you'll work on improving in your style. And then if worse comes to worse, PM the creator about a plot shift and use your creativity.

-It is hard if no one joins and that is probably the only truly valid excuse for an rp to die, so I can't help you with that one.

As for literacy: Everyone goes through a phase when they're just getting used to rping, so semi-lit rps are important, and besides most people here are lit so it probably isn't necessary, you can just explain in the rules but whatever

Electric Kool-Aid

LuciferTheHoboBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:11 pm
No Fallen said it was boring. I am just leaving in general and I am not one to share my work. Selfish or not its true. I put effort into RP's so I could RP in it. Not so others can use the benefits of it without my consent. After tonight I will not be coming back to this guild.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games