Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 pm
OK and why are you leaving the guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Yeah that makes sense, but the Dear Diary one was pretty popular for instance.

I know when it rains it pours in terms of creativity, but it seems that the same person will post 4 rps within a week of each other and for whatever reason they all die at the same time.

And then like the City of Thieves one: you guys say it's boring...make it interesting. Don't just give up on it. Make your characterization really good, or choose one part that you'll work on improving in your style. And then if worse comes to worse, PM the creator about a plot shift and use your creativity.

It is hard if no one joins and that is probably the only truly valid excuse for an rp to die, so I can't help you with that one.
i don't think that's entirely true...
for my Wasteland RP, i'd say a fair amount of people joined. i'd also say that it was in a good place and it was enjoyable (i know at least three people that think so)
unfortunately, the reason that one is slowly dying, people aren't posting.
an RP can slowly but surely die if nobody posts, even if it is good, exciting, fun et cetera.  

HephaestusOS

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:13 pm
Something along the lines of school or whatnot I believe. Or I may be wrong - that was just the impression she gave me earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:13 pm
Because I have more important things to do and will not have the time to put anymore than one possibly two posts on a good day into any RP. So I chose my favorite and it's not in this guild.  

LuciferTheHoboBitch

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm
To each their own Copyright. *gluggles* Best of luck then.

You're right Heph, I should have mentioned that, but in most of the cases that I'm talking about it's not the case. Thanks for correcting me though. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Tanakietsu
Something along the lines of school or whatnot I believe. Or I may be wrong - that was just the impression she gave me earlier.
Then you got the right impression. High School and College tends to be time consuming as does a job.  

LuciferTheHoboBitch

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:15 pm
Copyright 1990
Tanakietsu
Then you got the right impression. High School and College tends to be time consuming as does a job.

Phew, I would have felt like such an idiot had I been completely wrong. Good luck with your schooling!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:16 pm
Me too. I have high school, college, and work. Also I have CNA classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and will be too busy with school work. Also I can't see anymore roleplays that interest me anymore.  

FallenAngel0127

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 pm
But thats ok, most of you won't miss me anyway. Half the time you didn't even talk to me or roleplay with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 pm
EDIT: Well *gluggles* to you too then. Sorry we apparently did you wrong... sweatdrop  

Electric Kool-Aid

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:18 pm
Yeah. I have one more class than Copyright so I'll be even busier. Also Gaia doesn't exactly pay the bills now does it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:19 pm
I didn't realize people went to both high school and college at the same time...I thought they were attended separately.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:21 pm
You can do dual enrollment or take a few college classes in highschool depending on the situation. It's a great system though rather taxing either way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:22 pm
Tanakietsu
I didn't realize people went to both high school and college at the same time...I thought they were attended separately.
they can be
high school is required for most colleges and/or college classes, but there's always those prize few college classes offered for high schoolers. the nice thing about taking college classes in high school is that they count towards your high school transcript AND your college transcript!  

HephaestusOS

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:23 pm
Kids these days sure are ambitious. And now I realize it's almost been a decade since I was in high school. Jesus.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games