Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At least Austin's been interested in the wet food we've had so far. That's a first because usually she shows absolutely no interest in it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:52 am
I'm going to log off for now. Talk to you later.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:21 pm
Hello again.

I decided to go out and get something to go from one of the local diner cafes. I went with some fish and chips and strawberry lemonade. Quite delicious!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:31 pm
User Image User Image

Ever since I learned of the cut scene of Crowley bringing Aziraphale chocolates, every time I see this clip from Broadchurch, I automatically think of it. Like... that's totally how Crowley would've been. "Um... yeah... so I got you chocolates. And... uh... flowers. Oh, and look wine. We can drink wine together again. Too much? No? Good."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:34 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:52 pm

User Image

Haha!

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 pm
"You've certainly have made quite the mark in angelic history, haven't you, Azira?"
Aziraphale's eyes widen in shock as he recognized the harp-like voice speaking behind him. He turned to find a young woman sipping a cup of tea at one of the café tables by the window, her dress suit a cloud pink tone. The bold pink bowtie stood out in contrast, nicely accentuated with a set of gold angel wings with a gold chain connecting them.
"Wha-What are you doing here?" exclaimed Aziraphale, once he was able to gather his thoughts again.
"Not to worry. I'm here on friendly business." She smiled gently, as if to prove her point.
"Friendly business?"
"Armageddon may have come to an end - or put to a stop, at least - but us angels still have a lot of thrwating to do of the devil's work."
"And so that's what you're doing? You're doing your part?"
She shrugged. "Not that I need to do much. The humans seem to be just as capable of spreading love and friendship as they are at committing sin and turmoil."
Aziraphale was taken aback. He had heard that view of humans before. Could it be this angel, this colleague from his past, felt the same way about humans as Crowley and himself?
"Azira?" questioned the angel, noticing Aziraphale getting lost in his thoughts. "What's on your mind? You're not one to usually stay so quiet. At least... not when you're around me."
"I'm sure you've heard about... about me... me and Crowley," he replied, settling down into the chair across from her.
"The love story of the ages," she mused.
"Chamuel!" exclaimed Aziraphale, looking around as if in fear someone else would have heard her statement. "Don't say that."
"Oh please! There's no need to hide any longer," she replied. "And it's Charity now."
"What?"
"My name. It's Charity. Chamuel wasn't doing it for me anymore."
"You're the second person I've heard say that."
"Let me guess," said Charity, smirking. "The first was Crowley?"
Aziraphale looked down guiltly at his hands, as he wringed them in his lap.
"I told you, Azira. I'm not here to cause any trouble. Just here to... to enjoy Earth's delights. Of all the angels, you should understand that."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:46 pm
Aziraphale looked up in surprise and noticing the coloring of her attire for the first time since their initial encounter. While it was still the trim and proper arrangement as the other angels in Heaven, Charity's had taken on more color. No more the angelic tones of Heaven. No more whites, tans, and creams. It was at that very moment, Aziraphale realized Charity had broken from the strict guidelines of Heaven and was deviating from what was seen as proper for angels.
"How long have you been down here?" asked Aziraphale, quietly.
"Oh, I've fluttered here and there," replied Charity. "Doing my part. Making it look like I'm still doing my job. Or maybe it was just to make me feel like I was doing my part. The other angels don't make it so easy, you know."
"I take it Gabriel is still upset about what happened."
"He keeps acting like nothing's changed. Just continues to act the way he did before the whole event. Going on about how the Great Plan will unfold when She sees it fit. That it was just a test of whether we were ready to play our part."
Aziraphale hummed in acknowledgement. Despite how long it had been since he was last up in Heaven, aside from his reports and the unfortunate Discorporation incident, he still remembered how Gabriel and the other Archangels were.
"Still haven't always seen eye to eye with them - Gabriel, Uriel, and Sandalphon. Michael is always a mystery. Some days it feels like we're on the same page... and then others its like we're complete strangers. I have a feeling she's still trying to figure out where she stands in all of this. Jophiel and I have bonded a bit though. Just because of the photos she keeps bringing to me that she took from awhile back. Well, her and her underlings."
"Underlings?"
"The lesser angels working beneath her. I've lost track of who is classified as what now. So I don't know if they're considered cherubs... or just angels, no fancy titles... or what."
"Angel?" called out a silky voice, entering the café.
Charity cracked up laughing at the timing as she looked over to see the demon Crowley looking around the room before catching sight of the angel he seeked. Aziraphale tried to keep his composure but his cheeks were clearly tinted pink with embarrassment.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:02 pm
"Are you ready?" asked Crowley, his focus completely on Aziraphale. "I've got everything packed. The grapes. That cheese you were quite specific. Wine. Good? Yes? Okay, let's-" His eyes wandered across to the woman sitting across from his friend. "Oh."
"Hello Crowley," said Charity, a wide, amused smile still on her face.
"Sorry, Crowley," Aziraphale finally said. "I would have been out to meet up with you earlier but as you can see I ran into an old.... colleague."
"Colleague?" echoed Charity.
"Well... that is what we were."
"Gabriel is your colleague," retorted Charity, her voice going cold with each word spoken. "I am your sister. Don't make that mistake again."
"So, what does that make me?" asked Crowley, making a slightly hopeful smirk to help diffuse the tension.
"Brother-in-law?"
Crowley was caught off guard by how quick she was with her response. "Pfgh… uh... well... yeah. I guess so."
"You guess so?!" exclaimed Aziraphale, turning in his chair to look at Crowley.
"The Ineffable Husbands," said Charity, warmth returned to her voice once again. "Like I said. You've made quite the mark."
"Husbands?!"
"Ineffable?" said Crowley, leaning against Aziraphale's chair. "It's been awhile since I've heard that. Angel used to spout that like the gospel in the old days."
"I did not," retorted Aziraphale.
"Never the less," said Charity, interrupting the two from continuing on the subject. "I'm holding you up on a very important date. Go. Have fun."
"And you?" asked Aziraphale.
"I'll be around," she replied. "Hell, you might see me more often than you expect."
Aziraphale and Crowley stared at her for a moment shocked to hear her use the celestial place in such a manner.
"If I didn't know better, Charity, I would say Earth has rubbed off on you more than you realize."
"Oh, I'm quite aware of how it's effected me. It's all Heaven can talk to me about these days. I don't even bother with a regular visit to do reports anymore because they never want to hear about what I've done to spread the Word. It's all about my reasons on why I want to 'sully' myself with such 'human' things."
"Right," said Crowley, after a moment of silence fell over them. "Picnic, angel?"
"Yes. Right. Picnic." said Aziraphale, standing up, straightening his vest and jacket as he went.
"Blessed be," said Charity, putting her hands up into an angelic prayer position, before laughing and waving the two off.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:20 pm
User Image
Daniel F. Gerhartz (B.1965)

"Do you think I'm being foolish?" asked Crowley, the golden snake eyes glancing up into the angelic face sitting nearby.
"All will work out in the end," she replied. "Aziraphale is just trying to work out how he feels. He was raised by Heaven's standards and that's all he's ever known. If it wasn't for you, he wouldn't realize there's so much more to the world out there."
"You really think so?"
"I wouldn't be here, if I didn't believe it, now would I?" she replied, looking over at the demon curled on the bed next to her. "After all, I am made from the same stock."
"You're still an Archangel though, Jophiel," said Crowley.
"And despite being fallen, you are still an angel," she retorted. "Just because you have been thrown into the pit with the rest of them doesn't mean your heart lies in the same place."
"You sound like Aziraphale. Next I know you'll be calling me 'nice'."
"Your words, not mine."
Silence fell over them as Jophiel lifted up a small vase, nestled in her palm. The creativity of humans had extended beyond Jophiel's imagination. Perhaps it was because of these rares interactions she had with the human race that she began to see why her brother Aziraphale and friend Crowley had become so attached to them. As guardian of artistic vision, she was amazed by how the humans saw the world. It had opened her eyes. Just like how Crowley was trying to open Aziraphale's.
"Do you think he likes me?"
"Likes you?" gasped Jophiel, turning to look at Crowley. "Crowley, dear, he adores you. He may not verbally say so but you play a major part in his life. He's afraid. He's afraid of breaking free from everything he knows. He thinks he'll be lost. But in time, he'll find he'll have a new home. A home with you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Still trying to think of what I would name my Good Omens OC. Originally I thought I might make it a reference to one of the angel names I've used in the little stories above... but then changed my mind because I like to think those were angels on the same generation as Aziraphale and Crowley. Plus I want something to connect with the nickname "Princess."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:55 pm
"And I turned to see the voice that spake with me […] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire […] ...and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword; and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not..."

If I'm reading it correctly, this is describing Jesus... but as I read it, I was like... that's Aziraphale.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:01 pm
"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea.
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads."

Aziraphale-vibes again. He was the angel guarding the East side of Eden after all.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 pm
La di da...

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games