Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:59 pm

Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
I didn't know you were here either Pheonix. I know I'm lost in the KH-TOS thread but I'm going to read everything from my last post up to be able to get back into it and help where I can buit if I don't post for a long time and there is a battle, would you take care of it please?
I've been here for kinda a while, I just haven't actually posted in a long time. Hard to post though when most of it is about new games and systems I don't have T.T

I can PM ya a summary if you want.

don't feel bad. I don't even OWN a system unless you count my GBS (which I seem to have misplaced AGAIN sweatdrop ) no other systems though and would you please?

*le gasp* Joo must buy a system! Even if it's an older one! Or save up money for a Wii and have all the systems in one!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:01 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

dagger-wielder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:02 pm

Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
I didn't know you were here either Pheonix. I know I'm lost in the KH-TOS thread but I'm going to read everything from my last post up to be able to get back into it and help where I can buit if I don't post for a long time and there is a battle, would you take care of it please?
I've been here for kinda a while, I just haven't actually posted in a long time. Hard to post though when most of it is about new games and systems I don't have T.T

don't feel bad. I don't even OWN a system unless you count my GBS (which I seem to have misplaced AGAIN sweatdrop ) no other systems though and would you please?

*le gasp* Joo must buy a system! Even if it's an older one! Or save up money for a Wii and have all the systems in one!

I'm already saving up for a bass guitar. that's my main goel right now. I HAD a Gamecube but my sister's boyfriend sold it and our controllers. I wanted to keep it but it was mainly his. I just had my own controller for it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:02 pm

User Image Rated RK User Image

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666

I'm already saving up for a bass guitar. that's my main goel right now. I HAD a Gamecube but my sister's boyfriend sold it and our controllers. I wanted to keep it but it was mainly his. I just had my own controller for it.

Awww. Well I wish you luck with your guitar! After that you should get a game system! Or ask for one as a present =P
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:04 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:09 pm

User Image nuff' said

PAU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:12 pm

Those redeads always did freak me out O_o They have the most disturbing way of attacking...

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

dagger-wielder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:14 pm

Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666

Awww. Well I wish you luck with your guitar! After that you should get a game system! Or ask for one as a present =P

good point. my birthday IS coming up smile I'll think about it
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:15 pm

User Image

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666

ORLY? when?

XD

Lolz at Comic.

LifelessFawkes

Song_of_a_Phoenix

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:16 pm

rofl Aww poor Roy boy! Curse you Mr. Game and Watch!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:19 pm

Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666
Song_of_a_Phoenix
Fangs666

ORLY? when?

May Second. have you seen my thread?

dagger-wielder

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:21 pm

User Image
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games