Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:23 pm
I only go to 2 classes at high school. I only need 1/2 a credit and the councilor realizes that I need to get started on a career.... also it's called Duel-credit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Some highschool students take college courses at the same time. I've no idea why. Highschool's stressful enough.

EDIT: Or what fallen said.  

Trowa The Fearless

LuciferTheHoboBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Yes. Thankfully I have more college classes than high school. It irritates me. Anyway. It ussually turns out the lack of labor laws in my state is a bigger pain lol though helpful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:25 pm
...talk about asking the wrong question, I feel like I've been labeled dunce for not knowing this...  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:26 pm
I was talking about something different. Dual enrollment is when you take a full plate of college classes (essentially a freshmen year) without your GED or High school diploma and get highschool credit (and college credit) for that whole year. I wanted to do that but my school wouldn't let me. So instead I'm taking 2 college classes and getting both highschool and college credit (if the college I choose accepts the credits)

*pats Tana's head* don't worry about it, just be glad you escaped the school system while you did and never have to go back Although you'll probably have lots of fun from the other end, unless you homeschool your munchkin! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:27 pm
Tanakietsu
...talk about asking the wrong question, I feel like I've been labeled dunce for not knowing this...
don't worry. i only learned about it this year...and i'm still never going to utilize it  

HephaestusOS

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:27 pm
You're no dunce, Tana-san. *gluggles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:28 pm
yeah I have full time college and I can't wait to grad high school. Mostly so I don't have to take another step in that hell hole Winnebago High.

Ours go together.  

FallenAngel0127

LuciferTheHoboBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:28 pm
Ours is technically duel credit and I haven't graduated. All my college goes toward high school as well so I do not have to stay in that building.

Wow. I have gotten pm's from 3 people pitching a fit I am leaving until summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Copyright 1990
Ours is technically duel credit and I haven't graduated. All my college goes toward high school as well so I do not have to stay in that building.

just be glad that you don't have to read them all!!
if i was leaving, i wouldn't  

HephaestusOS

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:30 pm
Thats ok I have people asking me why I'm deleting it and clinging like velco to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:30 pm
I don't feel much better, but I suppose it's good to know these things. I do like to be educated a little bit about everything. After I finished college, I took an extra semester to dabble in random topics I had never gotten the chance to take. I like to be learned in all fields for my writing.  

Tanakietsu

LuciferTheHoboBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:33 pm
HephaestusOS
Copyright 1990

just be glad that you don't have to read them all!!
if i was leaving, i wouldn't
Then they will be piled up whenever I come back... I had that problem last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:33 pm
I start back tomorrow. I kinda want to see the look on their faces. I dropped out to move to England last year in Feb. They spread rumors about me and my husband.  

FallenAngel0127

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:34 pm
As previously stated, I haven't the time nor energy for dual enrollment. Failing Bio last year didn't help things this year.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games