Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:03 pm
*polite bow* It is indeed a comment referring to the time where I was your subordinate, Tana. As a fellow leader of this place, your words carry much weight with me still.

As for time, yeah. I shouldn't, but manage to find time to at least do the daily chance and a few 'first of the day' bonuses on a regular basis for me and my mules. It can't be too bad. Last I checked, my GPA was 3.71, and as my current online classes are coming to an end (one had a final grade of 98.75, and the other ends this upcoming week), I expect that number to climb a bit.

It is good to hear from you too, my friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:04 pm
*points to previous page* You'll never get my message because we posted seconds from one another >_>  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Hey, Yoder. *returns the gluggle with a smile*

No longer interested in having a Kiki, dear Suimitsu?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:05 pm
*Collapses constantly* Shiny say: Tis bad idea to stay up all night the night before you travel on a few hours drive back home.  

Shinygami

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:06 pm
...Magni is...magical... Oh no! I love Kiki! Very much! It's just that everytime I equipt him I always feel like I'm cheating >_> You know... because I didn't buy him...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:06 pm
Travel is like a job- never drive in a condition or length of time you are not willing to work a job.

*smiles to Sui* Underestimating me is not wise, little one. wink  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:08 pm
I wasn't even the driver. I just get bored on the ride and in turn get tired quicker which makes things hard because no matter how tired I am I guess I have Jetlag in all vehicles and will never sleep in a moving vehicle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:08 pm
Nobody postes in my rp anymore... I guess it wasn't as great as I thought it would be... *hugs knees* I suck...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:09 pm
whee I am honored to even hear that my words carry even the smallest, even remote amount of value here after all this time. I've had doubts about my existence here, believing I was nothing more than a page spammer for the OOC.

I am also glad to hear that your classes are going well! I remember college being a very fortunate experience for me, as my grades were also somewhat exceptional.

*return gluggles Snowman* My favorite wintertime-nicknamed person evar!

Edit: Where is Kyou!? He's been missing forevar as well! You don't suck, Sui! *gluggles* We love you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:13 pm
Kyou got tired of Gaia, he says. I was all sad because I joined (really) because he was telling me how great it was and how friendly people were. And to give role playing a try. But he's been pretty gloomy... - it's become too commercial, it's so different, it's not as great as it used to be. I don't think he'll be coming back on for a long time...
Thanks Tana! *gluggles* whee  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:14 pm
gonk I miss Kyou - you should tell him that we love him. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:19 pm
I'll give him a call later to tell him... He was to be on msn but never got there. Maybe he fell down the stairs. Maybe he fell asleep. Maybe he's still cleaning his room (what a mess it was!).  

xXSuimitsuXx

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:23 pm
Ah, he's recording! *offers beaver tail to Tana*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:29 pm
Of course your words carry weight with me, Tana! *gluggles* As I have said in the past: we may not have always agreed, but I always respected your words. Now is no different than before.

Kyou left again??? crying Dammit. I never see him anymore, and he is another one that I hold in very high regard! I know that Gaia is not as it used to be, but the Refuge is much the same. Many of our older members don't bother with most of Gaia- I haven't really gone out of the guilds in literally years. Yes, years. Tell him that he is missed greatly.

My room is a mess too . . . always.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:36 pm
I told him. He was like "Aaaah, don't do this" confused

My room is also always a mess. Sometimes I forget what colour my floor is...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games