Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 am

Oh man...
Two hour long Bleach movie...
WHY ADULT SWIM WHYYYYY? DX
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 am

Meta_Fish
Regulust
Meta_Fish
Regulust
Zephyrkitty

I've seen a really weird Christian say that all women are going to Hell since we're still paying for Eve's sin.

Just sayin'.

Then i'll see Xia in hell.. and that's good enough for me. wink

@Fish: Nah man.
THEN WHAT DID YOU SAYYYY

Has a big nose. xD
You broke my heart.

Like I said, I only say offensively funny things(well they are such to me) in Russian... it's rare for a compliment when the russian words start flying out.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 am

Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Regulust

"I will see you in hell twisted "
I think not. Draco will be in Heaven which is where I'll be too. > 3> So you'll just be with the other culties.

I've seen a really weird Christian say that all women are going to Hell since we're still paying for Eve's sin.

Just sayin'.
That's horse s**t. ¬_¬

You never know. I mean, I've never understood how an all-loving God would make people suffer for eternity.
He never did do that. We make our own choices, whatever we do, we do ourselves. We were gifted free will. He only helps if we ask for it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:07 am

Totagomi
Totagomi
TtheHero
Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi
*sob*
Poor Hash..... crying

Hi Tote.

....?
Hi Reg. What's up?

Ooh! You're here!

Did Hash ever pass along the message? You're really good at drawing!

If it's not to forward of me to ask, I was wondering if you might be able to draw something for me sometime.
Pass the message on what now? I don't get talked to that much now with my disappearance and all. xP

Thank you for the compliment! 3nodding You saw all of them?

I could possibly. :3
I think you missed this T. Just bringing it back just in case you missed it.

Oh!

I was wondering if you'd be able to draw T (don;t worry about the other girl in that picture) and T-na for me.
If there's one thing I like to see it's my characters in others' art styles.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:08 am

Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Regulust

I think not. Draco will be in Heaven which is where I'll be too. > 3> So you'll just be with the other culties.

Just sayin'.
That's horse s**t. ¬_¬

You never know. I mean, I've never understood how an all-loving God would make people suffer for eternity.
He never did do that. We make our own choices, whatever we do, we do ourselves. We were gifted free will. He only helps if we ask for it.

God would have to... y'know... exist in the first place to really be able to do anything anyways.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 am

Regulust
Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Zephyrkitty

Just sayin'.
That's horse s**t. ¬_¬

God would have to... y'know... exist in the first place to really be able to do anything anyways.
*swish*

Meta_Fish
Captain

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 am

Regulust
Totagomi

Anything that multiple people believe in usually exists.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 am

TtheHero

Oh!

I was wondering if you'd be able to draw T (don;t worry about the other girl in that picture) and T-na for me.
We'll need to get down to specifics for this.

Montiqueue

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 am

Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi

Are you serious?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 am

*sniff*
I smell religion.
Maybe that's just the barf--
WAAAAAAGGGLLLLAAAABLAAAAAAGLLLLLL

AHHHH

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 am

Meta_Fish
Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi

Are you serious?
Doesn't count for everything, but yes, I am serious.

@ ILI: Yes, I am a Christian. What of it?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:16 am

Totagomi
Regulust
Totagomi

so by this logic mole people exist as well eh?

teh_n00b_huntr

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Christ... all Deviantart has for l4d2 is Nick and Ellis making out. =x

Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Zephyrkitty
Totagomi
Regulust

Just sayin'.
That's horse s**t. ¬_¬

Exact descriptions of Hell vary, but 'eternal suffering' seems to be pretty consistent. The idea of this, combined with God being infinite love, has never sit very well with me.

@Reg: For the sake of this discussion, work under the assumption that God exists.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 am

Totagomi
TtheHero

Oh!

We'll need to get down to specifics for this.

I'll tell you via PM, if that's alright.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20477 20478 20479 20480 20481 20482 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games