Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 am
She looked through the door into her room. Someone had knocked.
Klara heard Tuesday’s voice behind the door.
"Klara...? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice sounded weird.
She didn’t make a move; at first she just sat there watching the door.
Then Klara stood patting her butt to get any dirt off of her dress and walked over to the door slowly.
What’s Tuesday doing here? She thought, and then remembering he would hear her anyway rolled her eyes at her forgetfulness.
She stopped at the door without opening it. “…Sure…” Klara answered in a low voice. Klara knew she wasn’t a very good liar so she wasn’t going to bother putting any feeling into it to back it up.
“What do you need Tuesday?” She asked with even less feeling.
Klara assumed he wanted something if he was visiting her. Last time she tried to talk with him he snapped at her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:37 pm
Tuesday walked inside, shutting the door behind him. He stood awkwardly in the middle.
"So, uh, how's the transformation..?" He asked, trying to make small talk. He had heard her thoughts.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 pm
Klara stood looking at Tuesday oddly. How was her transformation going? Uh, it was over so…fine? She raised her eyebrow continuing to stare.
“…Uh, fine.” She answered him. He seemed highly uncomfortable, like he didn’t even know what he was doing there.
Then it clicked. Ohhh right, Tuesday can hear people’s thoughts…so...most likely, he heard all that back there. Klara brought her hand to her forehead embarrassed.
“Uh look Tuesday. I’m sure you have better things to do here.
So you don’t have to baby sit me or anything.”
It was sweet of Tuesday to come but it was kind of upsetting that she could never be truly alone with her thoughts. Starting to feel uncomfortable too, Klara busied herself with the task of closing the door to the balcony. “I wasn’t…. I mean it was just there and…well I ended up kicking it away…. I’m fine, really.” Klara blurted out talking about the glass.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am
Tuesday sighed, relaxing a bit. He laughed. It sounded shaky.
"Actually no. Lilli is...Well talking to Klaash. About something. Everyone else...Well let's just say they're busy." He said, taking a seat in a nearby chair.

Bou laughed. It sounded like wind-chimes.
"Okay Nobu." She said and set him down. She smiled at Ben while Nobu babbled about some of the inhabitants.
"I wish there were more kids here. I mean I'm the only one that's my age and all the older ones are just too old. They never want to play and I'm always stuck inside all day cause the sun still burns me. You know, Since I'm so young. But really I get really sad sometimes and everyone seems so depressed all the time the only person that I've seen smile for the past couple days is Bou and My papa. Everyone else seems so sad all the time. Jeez you guys." He said, ranting.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:16 am
Ben laughed.
Nobu was right. Lately a lot of people around here were depressed. It seemed to float around like a rainy cloud.
"Yeah, Nobu. You're right. That just gives us a reason to try to be happy, and make others feel better." Ben said, pulling Nobu into a one armed hug.

Kyoiya smiled, thoughts ran wildly through his mind.
Kyoiya wished he had kids like Nubo...but he just didn't know how well he'd handle them when they were younger. It would be a challenge.
Kyoiya put his arm around Bou, holding her shoulder.
He leaned toward her, kissing her forehead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:25 am
“It seems we’ve been left out huh?” Klara commented a little more lightly. Her mood was brightening.
Seeing Tuesday take a seat she went to the edge of her bed and sat as well.
She sighed sitting back on her elbows. “So…I’m not so sure I can go outside to hunt.” She stated casually , addressing her new found fear.

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 pm
((Um, hello? What time of day is it?......O.O.....-sigh- ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:46 pm
[It's like... late afternoon... I think...? CALM DOWN.. because no one ever really knows what time of day it is.]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:31 am
((Ok, thank you! O.O I am calm though!......))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 pm
[[Well sometimes with you it just seems like you expect an answer to what ever right away. I don't want to sound rude, though.
I'm just an irratable person. D:
Sorry, sweatdrop ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm
[[ D< UGGGGHHASDASDASDA;;;Q. No one's on. ; ^ ; Sad day for me. biggrin Yaay! >:B OHz! I haff moar ideas, so I be tellin' the peoples. >3 In PMz.]]

Klaash kissed Lilli lightly on the forehead, and held her close to him. "I'm sorry that it won't be me holding you when you cry, but at least I can watch out for you from afar. Remember that. We can still be close friends at least, Tsshyeiah never said anything about not being friends with you...We just can't be anything more than that physically." He sighed, kissing her forehead once more before she left, both of them felt the conversation was over; there was nothing more to talk about without either of them eventually crying. He smiled lightly at her until she entered her room and faded out of sight.

Melanni looked up at Klaash, smiling lightly. She seemed to be more talkative than usual. She jumped up from their bed and hugged him around the waist, giggling softly. Klaash was rather surprised, he jumped at first, but then relaxed. "Hi Melanni," He breathed softly. There was a pause before Melanni spoke. "Klaash, it's your, uh, birthday tomorrow, right...?"
It hit Klaash. Oh yeah...I guess it is, I almost forgot my own birthday...
"...Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I tried to do as much research as I could around the manor before I met you. I checked the family records in the library. There was a lot of information about Lady Tsshyeiah and Lord Xellious, but there wasn't much on Esloleiar or Miss Celleia...There was even some wierd information about Tsshyeiah, but I couldn't read it very well because it was burnt off..."

Klaash nodded. I guess all that writing and reading comes in handy once in a while... There was another, but short, pause. "So, what do you plan to do?"

Melanni looked away slightly. "I have a present for you, but it's a surprise, so you'll just have to wait..."

I can't believe I even forgot to tell Lilli... Klaash really didn't hear Melanni's last sentance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:11 pm
Lilli felt a strange sense of lonliness as Klaash left her room.
So it was all settled. Lilli had let herself let go of him. There really was no hope if you took the time to think about it.
Well I guess I can tell Tuesday the news now. And I'll have to see how it goes from there. Lilli thought, leaving her room.

Lilli quickly ran down the hall to the stairs. She slid down the bannister to the second floor.
She then walked around the the other stair case that led down to the first floor.
Finding herself in a familiar route, she quickly reached Tuesday's room.
Lilli knocked.
No answer...
She knocked again.
Maybe he's sleeping.
Lilli opened the door, finding his room vacant, he not being there.
Lilli sighed.
He'd be back later from.. whatever he was doing.
Lilli layed down on his bed, waiting.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 pm
[[At a loss of what to do >>armflail<< Failure.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 pm
[[Me too.. D:
Hey... Go post in One is forsaken.. biggrin ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm
[[I deed. ;D I just need to update crap. so go post.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games