Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:19 pm
"But, we were just there and it's just fine" Sakura said confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm
"Milleniummon can warp space and time to his needs. It might've been fine the last time you checked it but he could've came into the current time the very second after you left for the past." Akito explained.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 pm
"But Yue-san and Eriol-kun are still there, so I'm sure everything will be fine" Sakura reasoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:27 pm
"You honestly think two people, that don't know anything about what they're fighting, can hold of a creature that can warp SPACE AND TIME?" Akito asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 pm
"Well...Eriol knows everything about everything" Sakura said. "And he's created magic to control time before...so..."

Shaoran rolled his eyes. "maybe he could do something about it...but I doubt he would."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 pm
InuYasha and Kagome looked at each other. Kagome nodded. "This reminds me of Princess Kaguya." she said and then looked at the others. InuYasha stopped poking the older Shaoran as he looked at the others too. "Kaguya was able to stop time, however, it didn't affect me because I'm from the future, and it didn't affect InuYasha and the others because they were all wearing something that came from the future. So, if the same thing works with Mill . . . whatever his name is, my theory is that InuYasha won't be affected and if we bring stuff from this time to wear on ourselves, we also won't be affected." she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:45 pm
"Look, I just want to get back to the present time. It's my job to keep the digital world and human world from losing balance. So I need to oversee any actions taken against digimon, ok?" He asked. "Now, how do you get back to the present?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Kagome sighed and got up from where she was sitting. "I'll show you." she said and walked out of the hut.

InuYasha rose from his spot to. "You're not going back there without me . . ." he growled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 pm
"Thank you." Akito said, Guilmon got up and followed Kagome along with Akito.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm
Kagome made sure she had her bow and arrows with her as she led Akito and Guilmon to the well. "Here it is." she said, pointing at the well. "All you have to do is jump in and it should transport you 500 years in the future." she said with a nod.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:50 pm
Akito looked down it, a bit unsure. "You know...having barely known you for more then ten minutes...someone in my position would think you're trying to kill me..." He commented. He straightened his posture and crossed his arms looking to her. "You go first..." He told her. "If it really works then you should have little problem jumping in to show us."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:54 pm
Sakura followed kagome out of curiosity,with Shoaran following behind her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:58 pm
Kagome sighed a bit in frustration and then, without hesitating, jumped right into the well, feeling the blue light wash over her as she passed through time to wind up in her family's well in the shrine. She started to climb out, knowing that if InuYasha, Akito, and Guilmon followed her, it would get rather crowded at the bottom of the well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Akito took a moment before deciding to jump in, followed by Guilmon. Both fell, felt the blue light come over them before they hit the bottom of the well. "Ow..." Akito muttered when hitting the bottom. He climbed up and out with Guilmon. They both looked around. "If you don't mind me asking...how does falling in a well transfer one to and from the past and present?" He asked.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 pm
From the top of the well, Kagome looked down into it. "I'm not really sure, but it's been used to dispose of the remains of demons so they wouldn't come back to torment the village . . ." she said, trying to explain, but not really knowing how.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games