Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:18 pm

User Image
Riku came walking to look at the office only to find it destroyed he walked around for a while he was surprised to see the destruction as he kept walking he saw a man on the rock sitting down he went walking a little nervously as he got in front of him,"Excuse me sir, what happen here?" Riku asked him curiously keeping his distance just in case.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Sorcam answered for the Raikage. "Well, a battle. We're fine." Sorcam walked over to the rubble and clasped his hands together, then slapped them on the ground. A new building grew quickly out of the ground, pushing aside the rubble from the destruction. He sighed and looked at it.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 pm

User Image
"I see, um..... anything I can help with sir?" Riku asked though he was pretty sure he was useless at the moment and Sorcam had in control seeing how he just made a building.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

"Um...not at the moment, I think." Sorcam looked up at the building. But we'll have to refurnish it. I can make the wooden structures, just not the cushions or metal objects. Just wood." He walked in and began to form desks, couch frames, wooden chairs, and other things.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image(I'm not the Raikage Lenon. lol)

Kazuo looks at the boy then back at Sorcam then back at the boy. He sighs as he stands up from the rock. "We have everything covered here." He saw Sorcam begin to rebuild the office. "Thankyou Sorcam, you have an awsome power."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 pm

User Image
"Well I can make metal sir just not that impressive or fast." Riku said nervously as he put his hands on the floor and a chair started to come out made out of metal,"So any metal objects you need I can make." Riku said rubbing his head,"Though I don't think my sowing is that well or impressive."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image(I'm not the Raikage Lenon. lol)
Kazuo smiles. "Oh so you have metal element. Very interesting." He lifts his arms up to cross them and as he did a pure green crystal chair formed next to the metal one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

User Image
"Yup that's my magic trick."Riku said still rubbing his head,"Though not as impressive as yours sir."Riku said as he looked at the crystal chairs.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo laughs a little. "It is very impressive. You will be very strong after you obtain much training. I know it." His laugh fades along with the crystal chair. "Well now I must leave for a moment, I have something I need to do. I will be back." Kazuo then begins a full run towards the Cloud village gates.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo runs back up to the Raikage's office which was looking better thanks to Sorcam. "I hope one day, for this to be my office." He smiles while staring at the office with gleaming eyes. He walks back over to the rock he was sitting on earlier and sits back down. Stronger and better trained. His ANBU mask now over his face.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:22 pm

LyghtVampyre

"Well. I am a shinobi. But not a Cloud shinobi." His headband was a cloud headband, but it was scratched through the middle. His hair hid most of the headband though.

Yuko's eyes stared him down for a moment, this caught her interest.
"Are you a...spy of some sort?" this question was calm. She wasn't at all nervous, that was a change. "Where is the Raikage anyway...," she thought.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

"Angel Uchiha, it's certainly been a long time hasn't it." Jedi walked out of the shadows. "Hes no spy, but worse then that."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:34 pm

"What do you mean by that," her eyes kept on the destroyed office. Yuko licked her lips, they seemed to be getting dry.
"So that's his name" she spoke inside her head. Her expression and body language never changing.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm

"I wouldn't say worse." He still cared for cloud, and would defend any cloud ninja if he had to. Especially the ones who thought he betrayed them. He knew that someone was probably hunting him down, but he didn't hide. He was not afraid of death, even when it was looking him in the eyes and had it's hand on his throat.

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

"Well he is or was a part of the akatsuki, and if i'm correct you still im to be one of them." Jedi could tell he would not fight here, and knowing that he wasnt the one he needed to get, he would honor that. "But I wont kill you, not yet."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games