Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:45 pm
You bet Makie!!!! We will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:49 pm
Yay! The random sidekick will meet Diva Dynamite at last! xp But at least Makie can talk with more people after! I can't wait until M.A.S.H!!! Lol, I love that game, I just called it the WYGU game. The When You Grow Up game. But it's all good.  

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:53 pm
Joy..with her sidekick Giddy!! Her super sybertooth!~!! Hee Hee

I wanna play M.A.S.H!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:54 pm
Yes!!! Random girl and Diva Dynamite finally meet, that should be awsome!!!! whee Wohoo M.A.S.H I am so looking forward to that too lol WYGU game, that is such a cute name for M.A.S.H  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:57 pm
Lol, then you can come to Sakura's sleepover tomorrow at her dorm! I think we're pretending it's night even though it might be the morning for some of us. sweatdrop

Lol, the Random girl and Diva Dynamite collide! What will happen in this exciting episode of... A random name show show! whee WYGU, I made that up about 3 years ago... When I was 1o. Ah, good ole' 1o. Such a fun year.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:58 pm
Ahhh, Makie-San, what meaning does this sentence of yours have? "Kevin- It should be a Panda!". By the way, while you are writing a reply, type the reason for why you adress my person as "It", Indeed, I am evil but, being evil still doesn't degrade me to be reffered to as third person..
( And if correct refference, I will absolutely turn down the offer to be a mascot! )

Ralphykrion, Evil Genius. "Join me..". ~<(0)>~

Kevin Kun

Reenxjay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:01 pm
Am I the only boring person who doesn't know what M.A.S.H is beside the military medical unit?

Also a suggestion for the sleep over. Might be an idea to make a separate thread for the area outside the sleepover where the guys will probably be !. Trying to back in 2.trying to stop others to break in 3.trying to see in 4.trying to stop...etc 5.have nothing better to do than hung around the girls sleepover without going in. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:03 pm
M.A.S.H. was also a T.V. show about a military medical unit. My mom liked that show alot...  

Cevian

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:06 pm
Sorry Kevin. I meant the mascot should be a panda. Thanks for the tip anyways!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:06 pm
Yeah I have seen that show. It not bad.  

Reenxjay

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:29 pm
Guys??? What does "queef" mean? 0.o;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:00 pm
Don Killuminati
Guys??? What does "queef" mean? 0.o;

Mhhh, Don Killuminati, are you one-hunderd percent sure that the word is queef, becuase I have a photographic memory and I don't remember seen such words in the 'Q' and 'U' section of a dictionary. Seriously, I actually think that the word is 'queer', but it depends from where you saw the word or the sentence it presents in. -Waiting for an answer-

Ralphykrion, Evil Genius. "Join me..". ~<(0)>~

Kevin Kun

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:09 pm
No, it's not queer. I know what that means. It's from the movie dogdeball. The weird guy in the wheelchair walks in and he's like, "I luv the smell of queef in the morning" O.o;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:11 pm
I pretty sure what it means.

......but its a girl thing. O.o..and they're all guys..how does he smell it?ahh...@.@  

HiddenJoy

[x]Shatter[x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:12 pm
Wow, intresting discussion  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games