Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi crossed his arms and leaned against the tree behind him. "Hanzo, if in the small chance something goes wrong then im going to jump in."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Firu Shinra
Kashiim put his hands up nonchalantly. "Whatever, Akatsuki. Your as much at fault as I am. You could have went back to talking with your friends if you had simply told me where to find the rest of your little glee club. Although, now that you wish to fight, I must warn you..." Kashiim said with a pause as he threw a sharp glare at Syn and Sen and Kenshin (Wow, almost ryhmes.). He finished his sentence with a bit of a blood thirsty tone. "you cannot win."

(Guess I'll wait for Hanzo and Syn to finish their Gen fest)
((Looks like it's me, you (maybe Detachi and Reiko) against Syn, Sen and Kenshin))

(Don't forget that Jedi is against Akatsuki)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin Replaced himself with a slab of Bone that grabbed onto Kishiim as he tried to hit him and shot spikes to vital points in his chest and stomach. "Dont think so." he flew in the air just after making more Bone pillars grow from the ground. he grew bone wings from his back. He then formed handseals. then he pulled out his spine while clones of bone formed from some of the pillars and surrounded him.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 pm
"You don't get it, do you?" Kashiim said as the bone that touched him disintegrated as the sand touched it. "Whenever it means life or death, the only true answer..." Kashiim said as he placed his hand on his sword and removed it from it's sheath. "IS DESTRUCTION OF EVIL!!!!" Kashiim jumped from the ground with a decent amount of speed, and he used his wings to fly him to Kenshin. He sliced his sword at an angle that would slash Kenshin's chest.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

*Hanzo called down to Jedi.*

"Jedi I want you to take on Sen while me and Kashiim fight Syn and Kenshin!"

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
18 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:38 pm
{....may i ask how you desintegrated Bone from the kaguya clan?}  

Carbon-kazuma

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:41 pm
(Read my first fighting post where I used three jutsu. Sands of decay was one of them. Bone is minerals. Therefore it is not organic. Therefore, it disintegrates really fast. Now if I were to say...touch flesh of a person with my fist, or sword...they wouldn't disintegrate...as fast. All legit. I even posted the descriptions)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi sighed. Although he did feel as though he owed Hanzo for past mistakes...Sen was also a blood relation to him as well. ".....Alright, but afterward his body is mine. i have an experiment or two to conduct." Jedi pulled out a sword that looked as though it had an eye on it and looked at Sen. His sharingan suddenly flaring in his right eye.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin vanished from his spot whith an exploding burning rock in his place that would explodeshooting burning shards of rock at Kishiim, from the handseals he'd made earlier he did this. kenshin formed handseals and formed two spheres, one of Tsunami Rasengan and one of the Cyclone Rasengan. he then combined them and formed. "Tempest Rasengan: Arashi Rasengan." suddenly he replaced himself with a bone clone that was now right behind Kishiim and shoved it at him.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 pm
(Bone clones can fly? I thought they were all on the ground at the time being?)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:26 pm
clones can do about the same as the origanal  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm
((Ok one whats with the auto hit genjustsu? I know I did it but thats like a counter. two you only used one genjust and some weird other thing that makes no sense. Plus Id be able to over power the genjutsu when the lesser starts to take affect.))  

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Syn looks down at pakkun go get her. He knew what that meant and he flashed away at extreme speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 pm
SynysterGatesRules
((Ok one whats with the auto hit genjustsu? I know I did it but thats like a counter. two you only used one genjust and some weird other thing that makes no sense. Plus Id be able to over power the genjutsu when the lesser starts to take affect.))
(( Basically when you countered it I was able to break it because I'm the original caster of the genjutsu plus I saw you do the handsigns with my sharingan. Also what the jutsu does is basically secretly slip in a extra genjutsu after the other one so you don't notice it at first but you may once it starts to take effect but by that time it may be tricky because you'll forget why your fighting and probably won't know what's going on. Also unless in the description of your lesser it says it can help you overcome genjutsu then you can't. People assume their demons can help them out of genjutsu but it's not true because most are unable to do more than just feed you chakra unless you pulled the seal off inside you causing you to lose control of your very being and let the beast roam free.))  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 pm
((you only used that one jutsu on me so whats the other one. Plus I've got a clone that can just beat the crap out of me until I realize that I'm under a genjutsu or the dog pack will. lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games