Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Well, I still feel uneasy about entering the school. And since I imagine you need a change of clothes, while I shower, would you run to the dorms and pick me up some clothes?" He looked over at her curiously. "It'd be greatly appreciated." Dylan sauntered over to her and kissed her soflty.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:05 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Lies," Veronica smiled. Hunter was gone from her lips soon and he was by the door. "Right, accidents." She breathed slowly and chased after him down the stairs. She took his hand in hers and nodded, "I'm going to hold my breath. It seems I can do that now. So, I don't smell any mortals." She nudged him to lead the way, since she wouldn't be able to breathe in.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

||this might be real short. forgive me. my hand's hurting from all the typing.||

Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin nodded and headed for the window. She was stopped by Dylan with a sweet, soft kiss. She smiled against his lips and nodded. "Don't think twice about asking me for things," she said. "I'll do anything for you."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:18 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled. She learned fast. Holding her hand he took a deep breath and began to track Ravin. Soon he would have to learn the snacks smell better but for now he could deal with the sweeter smell of Ravin. Rather than Sylan who for some odd reason smelled like a wet dog to him... He continued running before he ran into a little house. What the hell? Why were they there?!

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:27 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica followed him closely. They soon stumbled on a beautiful house. It looked like whoever lived here was loaded. But there was a for sale sign in the yard. So.... why were they here? She took a small breath in and felt her throat burn. Mortals were close. She instantly stopped breathing and looked at Hunter questioningly.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Which is why I think twice." Dylan smelt something near. Two people... vampires? Hunter, that was one. He didn't smell too great to Dylan so Dylans nose wrinkled. But whoever else was close to him smelled wonderful. And vampiric. He smiled softly but turned to the window as well. He didn't see anyone. So he tried a different window. It was Hunter and...Veronica? "Holy s**t!" He cursed. Veronica had been turned as well.

||Sam Sam sprained her wrist): so her posts are slow.||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:34 pm

||I'll post tomorrow. Sorry crying and sorry about ur wrist. my hand is cramped from so much...ow...typing||
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked. He had heard Dylan's cursing. "Oh, shut up and come down here snack!!" He wrap an arm around Veronica and kissed her neck lovingly. "I don't know if you want to stay with Ravin or not love. I'm not teaching Dylan to hunt, rather how to control himself. It won't be pretty, and will probably involve a bit of fighting in the training."

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 pm

ll Awwww, *huggles Sam and Evo* I hope you both feel better. ll
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm

[I hope you guys feel better. biggrin ]

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:49 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled. She could hear Dylan too. That was funny. She giggled. "Why do you call him snack? He's a preditor now." She leaned into his kiss on her neck. "Uhm, actually." She listened. "I think Ravin is leaving, via window?" She wasn't sure. "Maybe door. I can't really tell. It could be through a wall for all I know." She squeezed Hunter gently. "Fighting? HA! That actually sounds fun. Unless you want me to stay back."

||awhs., thankies(: ||
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 pm

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled lightly when she had gotten up. He walked over to her and held her tenderly in his arms. "I am sorry to say that it is a bit but that might only be to me because of my vision being better than a normal humans." He got out of the bed once again to go to his mothers room and see what clothing she had that Madeline would like. Surprisingly enough he came back with an armful of assorted jeans and shirts that she would find amusing to her tastes. "This is the best I could find. Mix and match what you like I am going to go down to see if they can prepare some breakfast for you. I need to see what you can eat and what you cannot." He kissed her and headed down to the kitchen but called back to her before he was too far, "Just come down the main stairs and turn left that is where the dining room is. I will meet you there."

((I am so sorry Jasper crying I promise to be online a lot more in the future!!!! crying ))

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm

[its okay. i've been playing solitaire. i'm up to 659 games. wahoo!]
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

He wrapped his arms around her. She smiled. Madeline hoped that no one else noticed this. It would not be eaiser to go through school if evenyone noticed that she was getting bigger. Armand left her and then came back with some clothes. She smiled. She was wondering what she was going to wear. "Alright." She watched him leave. Then he called back to her the directions to get where he was going. Mady nodded. She hopefully would remember that. She dug through the clothes. She pulled the dress off and then pulled on a pair of shorts and then just a hoodie. She felt all weird. Usually it was flirty and sexy when you wore just a hoodie, but Madeline felt weird now. She stuffed her hands in the hoodie's pockets and headed where Armand told her to go.

"Another One Is I'm Human."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 pm

||bumps

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 pm

ll Oops >.< I was waiting for a Dylan post sweatdrop Oh and do you want to join my new RP? We only need one guy. ll
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games