Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm
Leanne focused and in a brilliant light desplay the dimension around them faded into nothing, it broke like millions of shards of glass thatreflected the light in a pristine image that could never be described by words. Leanne looked at Ambrosia and said. " So did we win? "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:36 pm
Kendal looked at the guy and frowned unsure about telling him his name he thne decided since he helped him he should "My names Kendal" He said. He then saw Amalia and ran over to her "Mommy! mommy please wake up" He said. He crawled onto the bed next to her "Come on please" He said.

Gareth frowned he had missed most of the fight he then found Calisto and Kurai "What happened" He said. He could tell Kurai was near his end. "Who could have done so much to him" He said. He looked at Calisto wondering if she knew.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:57 pm
~In her room where I made her go. Just don't get hurt please.~ Daphne went to where Marcove was and took his hand, kneeling down. "Please come home son. We need you there." She stood and began to walk, holding Marcove's hand in her's.

~~~~

"Oh I wish I could talker to father." Alyss sighed, holding her stuffed bunny to her chest and laying down on her bed. She had the same bone structure as her mother but the black hair of her father. She rubbed her eyes, one was blue and the other was red. Different colors completely and no one knew why. "Daddy please come home..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm
Calisto looked at Gareth and back at Kurai. "He got into a fight with Leanne....who was really Ambrosia in disguise, I dont have enogh proof so dont do anything rash, do not let her know that any of us know...I'm going to gather more proof...after that...then I'll tell you all what I have planned" she stated.

Amalia didnt respond, she was already dead when Kendal had got there.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:30 pm
Kurai was about to answer when he could feel something inside of him unlock. "Ambrosia huh? Well Calisto, too much aura could kill you. You guys are on your own now." he muttered, disappearing to an unknown place.

Kenji nodded and walked over to Amalia. He tried to feel any sort of pulse or heartbeat but fronwed when he found none. Leaning his head close to her mouth, he didn't hear any sort of breathing. She's dead... he thought sadly before raising his head and staring at the little kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:55 pm
"We did." With a grin to rival her true one, Ambrosia relishes in the victory before finally becoming herself again. "It felt good to be in a young body again. I can't thank you enough Leanne. I finally know how to kill them. I know how to kill them all...." She spins around Leanne as she flies through the air then stops. "This is where I get off. I'll be seeing you Leanne." She teleports her back to Calisto's location. As she arrives, she masks her happiness with a veil of sorrow asking,"What happened here?! Who did this to Kurai?!"

~~~

~Worry about yourself. I have planning to do.~ Dulceri adjusted his turn and flew into his room window without a sound. He knew Daphne could feel him enter the building as could everyone else. Their hairs should be standing because of him. He takes a seat on his bed and releases a sigh before looking at his hands. He knew something was wrong with him, but what he could not place.

~~~

"I missed you mommy..." Marcove cried into her clothing. "I missed you so much...I don't know what happened, but something bad happened to dad...during a fight...and I don't know what to do!" He slid his hand from her's and buried his face deeper into her clothing. "I'm so sorry mom...I'm so sorry..."

(Whoa. Think I might cry here...)

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 pm
Kendal frowned as he didn't get a resonse he then saw Kenji's sad expression "..mommy..no don't go..I need you mommy..." He said. He had tears rolling down his face as he shook her trying to wake her up "MOMMY!" He yelled it was loud enough to be herd a long distance away. He stood and jumped from the bed knowing she was gone "...she..she's dead" He said crying.

Gareth frowned as he saw Kurai vanish "good bye kurai may you rest in peice" He said. He then turned to Calisto and nodded "Alright I'll have to be on guard though if she was after Kurai she could go after either of us next..I think I'll go find Helios" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:04 pm
Smiling at their victory Leanne looked towards the sky, she raised her hand and watched as multi colored sparks shot from her hand enveloping her, causing her to teleport back towards her brother.

Edward looked at Shale with a sigh. " We've been here for roughly a few hours and the world goes to hell. " He said quietly. Edward knew his dimension was gone, Leanne was the onw who shut it down. Edward watched as she made her appearance. " You always did like flashy appearances. " He said quietly. He looked towards Avon who had witnessed most of the events from his stratus like view.

Avon sighed, " Charon is gone, and now the numbers of the common people are diminishing, however there is one less Celestial to deal with, and as long as Leanne and Edward continue to use their powers as they hav the Celestials will be dead and back in hell in no time. " He said monotonly. He may look like a 12 year old but he had the attitude of wisened yet emotionless seer.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm
Calisto looked at him as he faded. She turned around and sighed a little bit. When Ambrosia came towards her, Calisto's first instinct was to disenegrate her on sight. "Leanne..." she stated. "The daughter of Void somehow was able to take out Kurai" she stated. She knew Ambrosia knew that she knew who she was, but she would continue to play this game of cat and mouse.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm
" Leanne did that you say? " Void said manifesting himself from a sudden swirling cloug of black mist that swirled gently around Calisto and Ambrosia. " Well to be perfectly honest, in Edward's dimension she could do anything, even kill a celestial, her powers would be limitless and her threat maximum. " He said with a small laugh. " Their powers are so perfectly matched that I doubt a living thing could hop to kill them when they are fighting together, and apart they are only slightly less frightening. " He said with a cold laugh. " After all they are my children after all. " He said mostly joking.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Calisto looked at Void, seeing how casual he took their lives as well. She would let him in on what was going for this thing, but her overall plan would be left in her head only. She activated her psi as the scenes she had scene through Leanne's eyes and Ambrosia's eyes were playing in Void's head. He would then know it was Ambrosia, but she gave a hint for him to say nothing but go along with what was being said. "Yes...unfortunate but we still have things to accomplish" she stated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm
"Well, now we know exactly who to not fight." Ambrosia said sternly as she watched Kurai vanish. "Damn it. I didn't think a Celestial could be killed by such means...he's unable to heal because he can't consciously or subconsciously tap into his aura...if they can beat him, then they can beat us all." Ambrosia looks at Calisto. "Well, there are forces stronger than me. Stronger than you."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Alyss felt her father enter the building and she lept out of her bed. She ran down the hall to her father's room and walked in, closing the door after her. "Father are you alright?" She asked, walking over to him and sitting beside him. She had to climb to get up since she was small. Alyss poked her father's cheek and had a bright smile on her face. "Please don't leave me a lone, Daddy." This was the first time she had ever called him daddy, which she knew and felt weird saying it.

~~~

Daphne heard Marcove which made her look down at him. She knelt next to him and took her in her embrace. "Marcove, my darling. You are my little warrior. I will never be mad at you. You did good as far as I'm concerned. Your dad is very busy and so he tends to get cranky. You know he loves you. Your his son. Now come on, I'll make you your favorite food." She smiled and kissed his forehead, taking his hand and walking with him to the bulb. She talked sweet things to him all the way there, trying to make him smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:35 pm
YG Syrious Jones
Chyuta was irritated at all of this fighting and at the fact that the citizens of this nation was continuously in harms way. He flew towards Zephyr who was on a balcony and landed beside her. "Are you okay Zeph?" He asked of her as he looked around to find out where else he was needed. "Where is Mitsuki?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki was to late as the others went to help Dulceri he was left behind in a paused state. When he came to he realized that Marcove and Kendal was gone so he leaped off the building flying directly towards the building Dulceri was fighting in which seemed to be crumbling and would soon fall. He flew into the building searching for Marcove, since he couldn't see aura like his father it would be harder to find him. "Marcowve!!! Where are you?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuri was sitting on top of a building bored with nothing to do and no one to help or fight with. He watched the fight with the two Celestial knowing that it wasn't Leannae due to the fact he know what her aura feels like. Looking at the new arrive Calisto who he knew was a celestial due to her forever changing and large aura just like the other two who were fighting and wondered if she would engage cause if so he would try to hold her off.

Zephyr looked over at Chyuta when he landed next to her. "I'm fine," she said. "Amalia, on the other hand, isn't. And once again, there was nothing that I could have done to save her." Her gaze shifted to the sky once more. "And Mitsuki...I thought you left him with the other children, didn't you?"

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:54 pm
"I won't." Dulceri said while staring at the floor. "My dear, consider yourself lucky you don't have a power. If you did, people would look to you to save them..." He looks over to her, his expression, much like his body, showed how tired and beaten he was. "How was your day Zutoma?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games